Bug link, rankings, not working

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

OSUflight1

OSUflight1

• 78 posts

User's Awards

5    5   
The link for bug error reporting isn't working or else I would have posted there.

The ranking page (3.1 beta 1970) isn't working, shows me having 0 planes, all categories seem to be screwed up or missing.

I also have a suggestion involving the inability of "regional" airlines to make money. Especially in the beta versions, making money operating smaller aircraft (such as under 75 seat props is virtually impossible. I believe it is in large part due to the gate leasing and the fact that the slots count the same as a 747, but with a Q100 you make a lot less per slot. Try to operate an airline of entirely under 100 seat planes out of hub airports and the gate, employee, and other costs are too high. My main airline; Piedmont Airlines is raking it in, but Piedmont Express is losing money(especially with the recent changes of employee/ ad costs). As a suggestion in the future is maybe make 70-80 (or whatever) and less seat aircraft have lower gate/employee/ad/etc costs. Any other ideas?
Piedmont Airlines

lshlarson

lshlarson

#1 Railfan

• 928 posts
You can always click the Bug Tracker tab... :P

Anyways, that has been suggested before I think (having the slot usage depend on the aircraft's size). It may be difficult to find a good metric, but I agree with that.
Posted Image

Yuxi

Yuxi

AE Developer

• AE Developer
  • 4,365 posts
Fleet counts and bug tracker links fixed.

We'll take another look at operating costs before the end of the beta.

KanKinKun

KanKinKun

Airlines Accountant

• 22 posts

User's Awards

For Theme Game #2 - No Widebodies (2000-2010) (20 min / day) (BETA), ranks of alliance is always on zero calculation. Is it a bug or a game theme?

Yuxi

Yuxi

AE Developer

• AE Developer
  • 4,365 posts

For Theme Game #2 - No Widebodies (2000-2010) (20 min / day) (BETA), ranks of alliance is always on zero calculation. Is it a bug or a game theme?

The alliance system will be renovated next week, so this problem will be fixed then. There will not be new features, but it will be easier to use and more robust. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users