Photo

Theme game end date

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

sombranegra79

sombranegra79

AE Player

• 37 posts
It's 1999 in the no Boeing/Airbus theme game. Wasn't the game supposed to end in 1998? :/

Pineair

Pineair

AE Luver

• 474 posts

User's Awards

10    16    12       9   

It's 1999 in the no Boeing/Airbus theme game. Wasn't the game supposed to end in 1998? :/

Yeah had it all planned out top of the tree when the game was due to end now down to second Boooooooo

Yuxi

Yuxi

AE Developer

• AE Developer
  • 4,365 posts
I'm pushing back the August game a bit because over the next 4-5 days I'm field testing some major code changes to speed up day changes, month changes, ranking/reputation calculations, and historical data recording in 3.1 worlds.

This way we can avoid having things go wrong or melt down right out of the gate. :)

sombranegra79

sombranegra79

AE Player

• 37 posts
Great to hear that. So, how much longer is the July game gonna go on for?

As for the August game, seeing that it's already mid-August, wouldn't it be better to skip August and make the next theme game for September instead? :P

sombranegra79

sombranegra79

AE Player

• 37 posts
Never mind, I saw your post on the front page of the theme game. So, end of 1999 it is. Got it.

benhasajeep

benhasajeep

AE Addict To-Be

• 17 posts

Yeah had it all planned out top of the tree when the game was due to end now down to second Boooooooo

Your pain is my gain I guess. I kept hoping and playing it like it would be extended. It gave me just enough time to squeak by you. Your alliance actually sent me an invite. But I was actually away on vacation. I was away for a week and luckily all games I was in, went smoothly. I am WAY behind on 1 game though(too many deliveries), and a bit behind on a 2nd because of the vacation. I guess I need to figure out the alliance thing, and join on up with some good operators.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users