Photo

Mojo

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

mojorisn

mojorisn

• 3 posts
Thought I would upload a couple of the liveries I'm using right now. I use the kit templates from Jetabout and do all the editing/shading on Photoshop. Let me know what you think I'd love some advice! As time allows I'll try and add some more.

Attached Files

Mr Tree

Mr Tree

AE Addict

• 886 posts
Not bad.

mojorisn

mojorisn

• 3 posts
New Rockstar Air Liveries. Last three are promotional schemes used on LAX-ORD LAX-MIA and LAX-SEA

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Stevphfeniey

Stevphfeniey

Bad m*****f*****

• 4,249 posts
I'm so happy because today I found an awesome new livery designer. I have to admit your liveries do seem to be getting better all the time and you don't seem to need a little help from your friends. Keep up the good work!

please don't kill us we're just the aquabats

The Best Discord Server

aidan11

aidan11

I approve this message.

• 143 posts
  • Skype Name:aidan.scotty16
Do you take requests?
I wish I was surfing right now.

Mr Tree

Mr Tree

AE Addict

• 886 posts

I'm so happy because today I found an awesome new livery designer. I have to admit your liveries do seem to be getting better all the time and you don't seem to need a little help from your friends. Keep up the good work!

I double that!

mojorisn

mojorisn

• 3 posts

Haha that just made my day. Thanks!

Do you take requests?

Unfortunately not at the moment, I'm pretty busy with work and school. In about two weeks though I should have some more free time, and then I'd love to take some requests!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users