Photo

Number of aircrafts

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

realGaurab

realGaurab

• 8 posts
I don't know if it really is a bug so I am posting it here. I am curious though.

I am the launch customer for A310-300. I have seven delivered so far. However, in the 5 largest operators list, all the five airlines listed have eight. How is this possible? Did they get an extra from the used market? I've never seen new models in the used market so early after launch.

I ordered a total of 10 in two separate orders of 5 each but both in the same game day. I remember when I ordered the second set of 5 planes, the backlog was only 10, so all of them mine.

sviridovt

sviridovt

AE King

• 1,512 posts
  • Skype Name:tim.sviridov
there sometimes are new planes in the used market, its just a matter of luck going there at the right time, however all top operators having 8... I dont know, unlikely to be a bug though :/

conmanflyer

conmanflyer

C

• 246 posts
its probably when they were able to take delivery... you mightve had another aircraft from the same family on order?

realGaurab

realGaurab

• 8 posts

its probably when they were able to take delivery... you mightve had another aircraft from the same family on order?

No, the difference between the age of my newest A300B4 and oldest A310-300 is 0.9 years. Those are the only two types I have from the family.

Pineair

Pineair

AE Luver

• 474 posts

User's Awards

10    16    12       9   

No, the difference between the age of my newest A300B4 and oldest A310-300 is 0.9 years. Those are the only two types I have from the family.

Try delaying the outstanding deliveries to a date after the current running date. Has worked in the past when a similar problem arose. Try it with one first.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users