LIVERY for Royen Airlines

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Royen

Royen

CEO Of Royen Airlines

• 1,566 posts
Hello all,

Firstly I would like to thank QuoraKlamath inc for designing my logo for me! I really like it and hope that it is put onto my livery. Air Scotland has finished my livery for my A380, but I would still like a FEW designers to design a livery for Royen Airlines. I have a list of aircraft that the designers can choose from and I can't wait to see all the designs!

A319-100
Fokker F-50
Bombardier Q100
ATR ATR-72-200
ATR ATR-42-300
777-300ER

Just choose from the list which one you would like to do and post that down below. Here is some information about what I want the livery to look like:

On the tail I would like the first letter of Royen [R] in the style of the logo and the first letter of Airlines [A] also in the same style of the logo next to each other in big letters. My airplane will be in colours red and orange. The orange will stretch from the top of the tail down to the start of the wing on both sides of the aircraft in a thick width. The rest of the aircraft I would like to be red. Royen Airlines I want printed above the windows for all single rowed airlines or in between the two rows of windows of the A380 in the same style as the logo. For my slogan I would like that in white underneath the row of windows - تغيير الطريقة التي ترى السفر - This is "Changing The Way You See Travel" - (My slogan) in Arabic because Royen Airlines is based in Dubai. An attached photo is my alliance SkyGroup and I would like that image put at the back of the aircraft pretty close to the tail.

Thanks so much in advance, and I am happy to answer any of your questions!

Royen Airlines

Attached Files

we%20are%20vertice%202.png?dl=0

Sig.png

#gogolden2015 

Brando

Brando

• 499 posts
i can do this, but i found the instructions a little unclear, could you possibly rephrase that, and i could do a ATR-42-300, A319-100 or the 777-300, your pick, when i got a responce ill get to it :)
-brandohrapper

Mr Tree

Mr Tree

AE Addict

• 886 posts
I'll be doing it on a 777-300ER, my favourite aircraft.

Royen

Royen

CEO Of Royen Airlines

• 1,566 posts
Hey guys,

Thanks so much for taking interest. So far this is the list of whose doing what:

Mr Awesome: 777-300ER
brandohrapper: A319-100

So this leaves the following aircrafts still yet to claim:

Fokker F-50
Bombardier Q100
ATR ATR-72-200
ATR ATR-42-300

OK, so brandohrapper what don't you understand about my summary. I'm happy to answer your questions!:D

Royen Airlines

Sig.png

#gogolden2015 

Brando

Brando

• 499 posts
what you want it too look like, i think i got it but maybe i need to hear it a different way :P thanks

Royen

Royen

CEO Of Royen Airlines

• 1,566 posts
OK.

Just so you know I wouldn't mind you doing the A319-100!

For the Royen Airlines livery, I could like R (the first letter of Royen) in red and in the font named Old English Text in big letters. Next to that I would like A (the first letter of airlines) also in red and in the font named Tahoma. THIS WILL GO ON THE TAIL! I would like my airplane to be in the colours red and orange. I would like orange stretched from the tip of the tail down to the front of the wing in a thick width. This means that the rest of the airplane I would like red. I would like Royen Airlines written in orange above the row of windows pretty close to the cockpit, Royen being in the font of Old English Text and Airlines in the font Tahoma. I would like this تغيير الطريقة التي ترى السفر - placed underneath the row of windows in orange pretty close to the cockpit as well. As a member of SkyGroup Alliance I would like the photo at the end of my post placed at the back of the aircraft near the tail!

Thanks so much, and I hope you understand my summary. If not, I wouldn't mind answering any of your questions! :cheers:

Royen Airlines

Attached Files

Sig.png

#gogolden2015 

Brando

Brando

• 499 posts
i got it that time, that line should it be straight or curved down under the tail and over the wing?

Royen

Royen

CEO Of Royen Airlines

• 1,566 posts

i got it that time, that line should it be straight or curved down under the tail and over the wing?

Straight thanks. I hope it will turn out alright like I know it will!

Do you have a brief idea when you are going to finish it?

Thanks so much,

Royen Airlines

Sig.png

#gogolden2015 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users