I think my GeoFS flight that is from La Guardia to nowhere in an F-16. Its still running at 20 hours.
Posted 27 October 2020 - 07:31 PM
Posted 12 November 2020 - 03:17 PM
my GeoFS record is JFK-LHR on the Concorde, i spent most that time playing Gacha games on my phone, ending up going around on the landing but i got it down there
Posted 17 November 2020 - 03:10 PM
I once did a flight from Atlanta to Tokyo on the PMDG 777 but I used time compression. The longest in terms of time spent on the flight was Chicago to Dublin on the FF767. That one was in real time
Posted 20 November 2020 - 12:40 AM
IAD-SJO on a MD-88. About 5 or so hours.
Posted 18 May 2021 - 12:26 AM
CAN-ADD with an Ethiopian A350 or FRA-DEN with a LH 747-400. Can't remember.
Nope, no signature here.
Posted 20 May 2021 - 08:22 PM
KEWR-EKCH On an SAS 330, real time.
Posted 23 May 2021 - 03:38 PM
I did the IVAO long haul tour several times, ending some legs but never ending the entire tour.
This is a example :
This are some of the rules:
- All legs MUST be flown online, with "real weather".
- Maximum cruise level is FL430.
- Maximum speed is Mach 0.85 during enroute, and 250 KIAS at or below 10000ft (unless otherwise instructed by ATC).
- ATC control is not mandatory.
- All legs must be flown in "real time" mode 1x simulation rate. No accelerated mode is allowed, use of military and supersonic aircraft are FORBIDDEN.
- A maximum of disconnection 15-20 minutes will be accepted due FS or PC crash reasons (must be stated with time in UTC).
- Please be careful while filing flight plans. Incorrect flight plans will NOT be accepted.
- Before taxing out and after parking at the gate or apron you MUST be online for a period of minimum 6 minutes.
All this legs are certified and logged by a IVAO supervisor.
I used a POSKY: 747sp.
The usually i do the flights when i go to the bed. Using a alarm every 15 minutes with my computer next to my bed. But its not a nice experience. Due the monotony of the flight there is nothing to see or do for hours. Usually there are not controlers. and if you have the opportunity to be controled the report points are very far and there are no action.
May be the flight could did more interesting when i stalled a INS in the plane. a old navigation system that needed some atention due the deviation errors. 747sp was 3 of them in the cockpit. And you need to check and evaluate the deviation based in the redundant system. The system are very very basic. And you must enter the points manually with lat long. Like old school. But with the time those flights are boring. I think i could do again if i have FS computer in the place where i work and sometimes my work are in a fixed place.
Carlos "SUJETO" Vargas Sánchez.
Posted 25 May 2021 - 09:04 AM
LIRF to LSZH on RFS with an Alitalia A320
Posted 26 May 2021 - 03:04 PM
Just done ICN-ATL on a Korean Air 747-8, KE35, 15h. Arrived ~30 minutes ahead of schedule.
Nope, no signature here.
Posted 07 June 2021 - 02:03 AM
Hmm.. I believe Delhi-Newark for about 15 hours on the Pmdg 777-300er with united livery
Posted 25 July 2021 - 11:44 AM
I have a few records on different flight sims.
FSX - VTBS to KJFK, can’t remember if I used unlimited fuel or not, lasted about 18 hours?
Infinite Flight - YPPH to EGLL, Qantas 787-9, 16.5 hours (direct)
EGLL to YSSY, British Airways 787-10, via CYVR, PHNL, YBBN (multiple legs), 1 day and 1 hour!
GeoFS - VHHH to EGCC, Cathay Cargo 747-8, 13hours ish
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users