Photo

Bristol 170 VS VC 1?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Qegamer

Qegamer

AE Player

• 61 posts

I want to start in r0, and I have 3 choices for a starter aircraft, the DC-3, the Bristol 170 and the VC.1, which one is best to start with?

conflictwithin

conflictwithin

Bearer of Destruction

• 29 posts

User's Awards

7    2      
VC.1

Qegamer

Qegamer

AE Player

• 61 posts

true

WAZZ

WAZZ

Fan of being inactive

• 298 posts
  • Skype Name:wazzupyoshi

User's Awards

VC1 is usually what I chose, DC-3 is discontinued damn near immediately so you can't expand on its capabilities too much and the Bristol 170 has awful fuel flow.

Although all 3 are worse than the CV-240 line, get those ASAP and take care of it. Good reliable short-haul planes that are great for the early game. They eventually get outclassed later on, especially since R0 moves very fast in the beginning, but not until about 1960ish when the Vickers Vanguard becomes available that it truly becomes outclassed in its field.

Discord: Farko#3900 lolbanned

Qegamer

Qegamer

AE Player

• 61 posts

VC1 is usually what I chose, DC-3 is discontinued damn near immediately so you can't expand on its capabilities too much and the Bristol 170 has awful fuel flow.

Although all 3 are worse than the CV-240 line, get those ASAP and take care of it. Good reliable short-haul planes that are great for the early game. They eventually get outclassed later on, especially since R0 moves very fast in the beginning, but not until about 1960ish when the Vickers Vanguard becomes available that it truly becomes outclassed in its field.

Its 2013 in this world, so all of them are discontinued.

TheBlock

TheBlock

silly person

• 289 posts

User's Awards

the VC.1 is superior in every way. the Bristol 170 is a type you'd only want for the oddity of it. the DC-3 is not easy to make money with

jomama

Jarkii

Jarkii

Airline Simulation Addict

• 301 posts

User's Awards

2    3   

VC.1 is faster and more fuel efficient i believe, so it'd be the better choice

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users