Does this game have any future?

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

YupWeWin

YupWeWin

i leik game

• 4 posts

Hi All! 

So I've been playing AE for a little over 3 and a half years I think now. As I'm sure we all know, AE has really been the same since 2011. Are there any plans to add new features? Theres about 1000 things that come to mind that could make this game even better. Absolutely no hate on the devs... I just want to know if AE3.1 is basically all we will see. I for sure still enjoy AE even tho I really just sit in the Sandbox world nowadays! 

Anyways, Cheers!

zipp

zipp

POLARIS ALLIANCE #1 FAN

• 3,340 posts

User's Awards

sweetie the sooner you realize that nobody on this site has a future, the sooner you realize that this game has no future 

GcveK9y.png

f5RRaJZ.png

I want my gays illegal and my racism married

Airboss777

Airboss777

Just don't mess with me

• 564 posts

User's Awards

15    19    9    2   

I agree with the question but maybe you should move out of the sandbox & actually try and win a game world among other experienced players. Give yourself a challenge and maybe you'll get more enjoyment out of the game.

FlyEvans

FlyEvans

Little boy from New Hampshire

• 122 posts

I agree with the question but maybe you should move out of the sandbox & actually try and win a game world among other experienced players. Give yourself a challenge and maybe you'll get more enjoyment out of the game.

ive played for almost 5 years and have never done a full game not in a sandbox world. absolutely despise any other world other than S4B

Mr. Aviation Nerd :)

bAnderson

bAnderson

Timeless

• 2,139 posts

Hi All! 

So I've been playing AE for a little over 3 and a half years I think now. As I'm sure we all know, AE has really been the same since 2011. Are there any plans to add new features? Theres about 1000 things that come to mind that could make this game even better. Absolutely no hate on the devs... I just want to know if AE3.1 is basically all we will see. I for sure still enjoy AE even tho I really just sit in the Sandbox world nowadays! 

Anyways, Cheers!

I've been here since 2014, and the game has remained mostly the same throughout. The forums are always going to be filled with whiny kids, just different generations of them. That one Infinite Flight phase was the most annoying class I remember. Anywho the devs have been gone for years, Yuxi is about the only one who is here and he's really just here to keep the site alive by restarting worlds. People have asked to help, and their requests have been denied or ignored. The game has no future, it just has the present. It's like Madden 13; there's a lot of improvements you'd like to see now, but the devs have moved on and you will likely never see an update for it.

wgOP4y0.jpg

RubberDuckGaming

RubberDuckGaming

Duck

• 396 posts

User's Awards

While, I sure hope this game has a future. I’ve only been playing for just over a year, and I’ve really enjoyed it!

There was an update to the mapping system some time ago, so hopefully that’s a good sign...
6DAF18E9-01AB-4C75-BA89-CF609AFA4A8D.jpeg

RJM

RJM

AE Know It All

• 146 posts

User's Awards

17    2    8   

Been here a bit longer than you and think the game is in limbo. I would like to see a future but feel that the stagnant development has pushed some people away. I still don't know that there is a benefit to joining an alliance outside of a game world. The maps may have changed, but its not for the benefit of the user, just that Google charges too much. Besides that I think this is no more than a carousel. The worlds never really change and the loopholes are never closed. Those that know how to play the loopholes will be tops in money and those that look to play realistically go for reputation. 

RJM

rocksandfossils

rocksandfossils

Banned

• 257 posts
It looks really different since I was last here in like 2007 lol.

TNT88

TNT88

Hates Pedo

• 3,458 posts

User's Awards

2    14       71      

I mean, as human, we don't have much future either, so it's not like anything matters. 

AlextheAviator

AlextheAviator

Alex222

• 30 posts

as development is pretty much not existing i would say not that much

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users