Removing Political Restrictions between Taiwan and China

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

Aviation320

Aviation320

AE's Pencil Artist

• 75 posts

Hello I operate EVA Air in Taiwan and there is currently no way to access routes to China. Despite the fact that now in the 21st you can easily see flights. PASSENGER FLIGHTS going between China and Taiwan.

Dwight K. Schrute

Dwight K. Schrute

Bears, Beets, Battlestar Galactica.

• 3,191 posts

there is no such country as Taiwan

GcveK9y.png

f5RRaJZ.png

I want my gays illegal and my racism married

Aviation320

Aviation320

AE's Pencil Artist

• 75 posts

Um there is Taiwan. It is a base for EVA Air and China Airlines. Obviously by seeing your channel I've seen you flown these two airlines which is based in Taipei, Taiwan. I'm surprised you as a world traveler have stated that there is no such country of Taiwan. Maybe you mistaken it for Taipei? Even though that is the capital city.

pinksnowbirdie

pinksnowbirdie

Aurora Borealis

• 85 posts

there is no such country as Taiwan

You're partially right, because it's the rightful China. The one we associate as China is an occupying force that needs to be removed.

Republic of China > Peoples "Republic" of China

Dwight K. Schrute

Dwight K. Schrute

• 3,191 posts

Um there is Taiwan. It is a base for EVA Air and China Airlines. Obviously by seeing your channel I've seen you flown these two airlines which is based in Taipei, Taiwan. I'm surprised you as a world traveler have stated that there is no such country of Taiwan. Maybe you mistaken it for Taipei? Even though that is the capital city.

Most of Asia is just a sound stage in Reno

GcveK9y.png

f5RRaJZ.png

Aviation320

Aviation320

AE's Pencil Artist

• 75 posts
Oh so now I see that Taiwan is still a “country” but is still part of the republic of China. It’s not an independent state of China and let’s say it’s something like New Zealand and Tokelau, Niue, and Cook Islands. Either way my point was that I wanted political restrictions removed for these two areas. I’m sorry that I didn’t know that Taiwan was a state and not an independent country.

Dwight K. Schrute

Dwight K. Schrute

• 3,191 posts

Oh so now I see that Taiwan is still a “country” but is still part of the republic of China. It’s not an independent state of China and let’s say it’s something like New Zealand and Tokelau, Niue, and Cook Islands. Either way my point was that I wanted political restrictions removed for these two areas. I’m sorry that I didn’t know that Taiwan was a state and not an independent country.

China is just a mythical place made up by Donald Trump to scare people. Have you ever met someone who is /actually/ Chinese?

GcveK9y.png

f5RRaJZ.png

Aviation320

Aviation320

AE's Pencil Artist

• 75 posts

China is just a mythical place made up by Donald Trump to scare people. Have you ever met someone who is /actually/ Chinese?

No it's not a mythical place. I thought YOUR SOMEONE WHO TRAVELS AROUND THE WORLD. How do you think that China is a mythical place. Also yes I've met plenty of people that are Chinese. 

Dwight K. Schrute

Dwight K. Schrute

• 3,191 posts

No it's not a mythical place. I thought YOUR SOMEONE WHO TRAVELS AROUND THE WORLD. How do you think that China is a mythical place. Also yes I've met plenty of people that are Chinese.

No you've never actually met anyone from China, they're all just actors

GcveK9y.png

f5RRaJZ.png

Aviation320

Aviation320

AE's Pencil Artist

• 75 posts

No you've never actually met anyone from China, they're all just actors

At this point your probably just joking around. I'm just gonna ignore this post for now. Anyways I do like your channel and love you trip reports! 

Dwight K. Schrute

Dwight K. Schrute

• 3,191 posts

At this point your probably just joking around. I'm just gonna ignore this post for now. Anyways I do like your channel and love you trip reports!

Please don't watch my channel with that anti-semetic attitude

GcveK9y.png

f5RRaJZ.png

Aviation320

Aviation320

AE's Pencil Artist

• 75 posts

. I am not anti-semetic and I'm sorry if I sorry if I may have been offensive and disrespectful. I was just wanting to let an admin know to fix something in the game. I never even thought I'd basically be talking to a famous trip-reporter. I admire you and other trip reporters like Sam Chui and Simply Aviation. I may even want to be a pilot when I grow up. Once again I am so sorry if I caused any disrespect and was being offensive to you. 

Arjay

Arjay

hey bby gurl <3

• 1,914 posts

User's Awards

9    3   
He's trolling you and that's not nonstop Dan. Don't fall for it, kid.

Polaris_Signature_Template-WHITE.png

Dwight K. Schrute

Dwight K. Schrute

• 3,191 posts

He's trolling you and that's not nonstop Dan. Don't fall for it, kid.

I am Dan, how dare you sir.

I love Oskar

GcveK9y.png

f5RRaJZ.png

FlyEvans

FlyEvans

Little boy from New Hampshire

• 85 posts

this is the funniest thread ive ever seen

Mr. Aviation Nerd :)

Aviation320

Aviation320

AE's Pencil Artist

• 75 posts
Hm I never knew Dan to be this type of person. Especially when he does brutally honest reviews

Arjay

Arjay

hey bby gurl <3

• 1,914 posts

User's Awards

9    3   

Hm I never knew Dan to be this type of person. Especially when he does brutally honest reviews

Dude this ain't Dan... XD

Polaris_Signature_Template-WHITE.png

ThePessimist

ThePessimist

Professional Cheapskate

• 49 posts

User's Awards

2    2      

The real debate that should have been happening here is what to call the geopolitical quagmire positioned off of big China's coast: Taiwan, Republic of China, Chinese Taipei, Separate Customs Territory of Taiwan, or Free China.

Aviation320

Aviation320

AE's Pencil Artist

• 75 posts

The real debate that should have been happening here is what to call the geopolitical quagmire positioned off of big China's coast: Taiwan, Republic of China, Chinese Taipei, Separate Customs Territory of Taiwan, or Free China.

THAT'S WHAT I'VE BEEN TRYING TO CLEAR UP THIS ENTIRE TIME WITH POLITICAL RESTRICTIONS. BUT NO, DAN HAD TO START THIS WHOLE UN-IRRELEVANT THING WHILE I WAS TRYING TO BE SERIOUS. THANK YOU! 

bchan

bchan

asian potato

• 29 posts

THAT'S WHAT I'VE BEEN TRYING TO CLEAR UP THIS ENTIRE TIME WITH POLITICAL RESTRICTIONS. BUT NO, DAN HAD TO START THIS WHOLE UN-IRRELEVANT THING WHILE I WAS TRYING TO BE SERIOUS. THANK YOU! 

Again... not Dan LMAO

PBdtbMs.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users