Continuing the latest pattern of design challenges, Boeing 707 and I will be running an East Asia Design Challenge for the next week. Our goal is to get designers to look closely at design features of East Asian cultures, moving past the archetypes that designers lean on and allowing designers to show off their creativity and research.
The same rules will apply:
- One Airline Per Competitor
- Must be an original design
- Can be passenger or cargo
- Must be based in one of the countries on the map above
Designs will be subjectively judged on the following:
- Adherence to Design Principles
- Quality of Execution
brownie points will be deducted for improper Chinese titles
The contest will end on Saturday, April 25th at noon, Central Standard Time. We hope to have the results up a day or two afterwards.
Happy Designing! 加油！