Photo

Calling on New Players

• Please log in to reply
116 replies to this topic

ZarethKnyght

ZarethKnyght

• 7 posts

I would like to get an analysis of how I'm doing too if that's ok. PM or just reply here.

emirjkt

emirjkt

AE Addict To-Be

• 11 posts

hi im new here..... can anyone add me into any alliance??? i have been trying to apply but no one reply. my airline is GARUDA INDONESIA AIRLINE. thanks

Mobeer

Mobeer

AE Luver

• 325 posts

User's Awards

8       2    2   

hi im new here..... can anyone add me into any alliance??? i have been trying to apply but no one reply. my airline is GARUDA INDONESIA AIRLINE. thanks

World S4 is mostly full of new players so I doubt many good alliances exist.

Once you get into other worlds then alliances should be more accessible.

lancx

lancx

• 1 posts

Hi. I'm new here and have started the game over three times lol. I need to learn.. Any information will be greatly appreciated.

gerg1234

gerg1234

AE Player

• 27 posts

I'm new & could use some help. Looking to join an alliance too.

Thanks.

post-12354-0-87956000-1394408082.png

shaberotti

shaberotti

• 1 posts

Hi guys i just started recently and have a major problem. I have terminals and a route to chicago o'hare but I am not able to make a new route from chicago to anywhere.. It comments that this is due to political restrictions. what does this mean and how can I solve my problem?

arepah

arepah

• 7 posts

User's Awards

Some of players started to cry and told that I was too agressive and killing the market.

I believe in the beginning of a world you have to make a strong base. And if due that others wil be killed, so be it.

Routes will become crowded after 10 years.

I stopped in that world, sick and tired of the crying ones

I say, welcome to the world of LCC's.

My target is, overall 98% payload on economy, on route base 95%~100% on economy. Average 19.7 hrs flight hours a day

Red figures not allowed

emirjkt

emirjkt

AE Addict To-Be

• 11 posts

hi all..... my airline is GARUDA INDONESIA AIRLINE. I have question regarding bond/loan. One time i take loan but all has been paid except for amount of 22,500. its still there no matter high profit i get. But recently i have a notice that the overdue has not been paid (The interest payment due on 1/1/2013 for bond #188, was not paid because you had insufficient funds. This bond is now in default! The creditor will attempt to collect the overdue payment(s) in 12 days). My Question is.... how i can pay the overdue? i have tried to pay in all navigation key , i couldn't get it. If its automatically payment process by the computer, how come it didn't pay but i have a lot of profit???? Help me please???? thank you all for your support

emirjkt

emirjkt

AE Addict To-Be

• 11 posts

thank you

emirjkt

emirjkt

AE Addict To-Be

• 11 posts

thank you

grimsleeper

grimsleeper

AE Player

• 44 posts

User's Awards

hi all..... my airline is GARUDA INDONESIA AIRLINE. I have question regarding bond/loan. One time i take loan but all has been paid except for amount of 22,500. its still there no matter high profit i get. But recently i have a notice that the overdue has not been paid (The interest payment due on 1/1/2013 for bond #188, was not paid because you had insufficient funds. This bond is now in default! The creditor will attempt to collect the overdue payment(s) in 12 days). My Question is.... how i can pay the overdue? i have tried to pay in all navigation key , i couldn't get it. If its automatically payment process by the computer, how come it didn't pay but i have a lot of profit???? Help me please???? thank you all for your support

Bonds are always payed automatically.  Have enough money in 12 days to pay it.

Rahul verma

Rahul verma

• 1 posts
Is there a possibility to have interlining agreement between two different airlines of different alliance

dancerkev

dancerkev

• 4 posts

I have no clue what I have been doing but I am making a profit and slowly growing... Lol any advice to grow faster??? Im still very new to this game! My airline is Rhine Airways.

Mobeer

Mobeer

AE Luver

• 325 posts

User's Awards

8       2    2   

I have no clue what I have been doing but I am making a profit and slowly growing... Lol any advice to grow faster??? Im still very new to this game! My airline is Rhine Airways.

In the first few game years, lease planes don't buy.

dancerkev

dancerkev

• 4 posts

Thats probably why it took forever to start making income... I waited to buy... 1 only have 1 leased plane now... thanks for the tip! ill take all i can get!

SnivySAT

SnivySAT

AE Addict To-Be

• 11 posts

Hello. I am trying to get the hang of this game, but it seems that I keep getting stuck. I can't seem to get a decently profitable route without spending tons of money for either a terminal because the destination is out of gates, or for spending money on planes. Can someone point me to a world that is kind to the beginner and what to do?

Superman

Superman

Data Collector

• Data Collector
  • 1,507 posts

User's Awards

2    3   

Hello. I am trying to get the hang of this game, but it seems that I keep getting stuck. I can't seem to get a decently profitable route without spending tons of money for either a terminal because the destination is out of gates, or for spending money on planes. Can someone point me to a world that is kind to the beginner and what to do?

Join S4(Sandbox World)

SnivySAT

SnivySAT

AE Addict To-Be

• 11 posts

Thanks for the tip, Superman. I think I am starting to get a hang of it. But there is one thing I want to know: what is a bond and what does it do?

Stevphfeniey

Stevphfeniey

Bad m*****f*****

• 4,249 posts

It's a loan, and thus you need to pay it back over time. Bear in mind that if you don't have the cash on hand to make a payment, I think it increases the amount you have to pay the next month. And if you miss 6 payments ( I don't remember if it's in a row, or in total) you bond defaults and your airline gets shut down. 

please don't kill us we're just the aquabats

The Best Discord Server

dancerkev

dancerkev

• 4 posts

I want to get into one of the small worlds that have 100 airlines... How do I know when these start so I can get it??? They are all always full!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users