• Please log in to reply
116 replies to this topic

the DOC

the DOC

AE King

• 1,845 posts

User's Awards

2    3    4    3      

Hi, I'm DOC.  You may have noticed that I'm consistently in the number 1 spot and always in the top 10 (aside from R Delta).  Contrary to what people say, I don't have to "spam" by flooding routes at $1 etc.  It's all about efficiency.  There are also countless ways to cut costs and increase revenue (aside from scam IFS).  I'm looking for new players here on AE to teach these ways to.  So, if you're having trouble with airlines or simply want to learn, I'll start an airline and give it to you.  With this, I will share some tricks and I will monitor the airline and I will try to make sure that you get the best out of it.  There is no catch. So, if you're interested, send me a PM and I'll do my best for you   :) 

Yuxi

Yuxi

AE Developer

• AE Developer
  • 4,363 posts

Off-topic posts removed

This thread is for soliciting new players who are seeking help, not for mocking others' airlines.

Uracco

Uracco

If the 747 is the Queen of the Skies is the A380 King?

• 103 posts
I have already started an airlind (plus I help you run Colussus ;p) but could you check out SkyFly Air for me and make it uber profitable.
Cheers and I hope it works. Ill also add your ID to shared control.

16277175_AE_Sig.png

Fan of old and new particularly Tridents,Comets,VC10's,1-11's,A320's,787's,757's and the Queen of The Skies  

xaiyah

xaiyah

Founder of Global Air Alliance

• 13 posts

User's Awards

what's scam IFS?

ar157

ar157

Resident Australian Arnimal

• 1,476 posts

User's Awards

what's scam IFS?

Where you offer the lowest quality food and charge it for the highest prices.

Randallator

Randallator

Train Fan

• 337 posts

User's Awards

Where you offer the lowest quality food and charge it for the highest prices.

i offer high quality and max price :P

2rLn142.pngmsg-26818-0-86969200-1392319731.png

#aerlingus&ryanairworldbestairline

Nexus8

Nexus8

Football Wingback

• 2,389 posts

User's Awards

i offer high quality and max price :P

So Quality Spam? XD

Signature%203.png

kilinoc

kilinoc

• 1 posts

SIr how to open terminal  on other countries?

Northern

Northern

Data Collector

• Data Collector
  • 1,623 posts

User's Awards

2    2    4   

SIr how to open terminal  on other countries?

This is not possible unless there is an openskies like in Europe :P

banner_signature_northern.png

Newy

Newy

inactive Finnish guy

• 13 posts

Hi i'm a new player! I have an airline in world R0. It's called France Airlines and I have about 30 millions of money there.

the DOC

the DOC

AE King

• 1,845 posts

User's Awards

2    3    4    3      

Hi i'm a new player! I have an airline in world R0. It's called France Airlines and I have about 30 millions of money there.

Well, what do you need help with? (You can send me a PM if you wish)

Celtic Airways

Celtic Airways

• 1 posts

Hello there! I'm a new born babe (just started today!) so... it seems I could use all the help I could get  I'll bite! PS I *really* hope there isn't another Airline with my chosen name. I don't want a brouhaha with some other Celt coming after me with a shillelaigh! :D

the DOC

the DOC

AE King

• 1,845 posts

User's Awards

2    3    4    3      

Hello there! I'm a new born babe (just started today!) so... it seems I could use all the help I could get  I'll bite! PS I *really* hope there isn't another Airline with my chosen name. I don't want a brouhaha with some other Celt coming after me with a shillelaigh! :D

I'm a Celt... :P but PM me what exactly you want and I'll do my best :)

the DOC

the DOC

AE King

• 1,845 posts

User's Awards

2    3    4    3      

I thought you cancelled this. :P

No it's just a little.. inactive but it should always be here and I'm always prepared :P

romepa1301

romepa1301

• 8 posts

User's Awards

2    5   

I'm desperate. I don't have profits but all load factor it's good. Low salaries, no marketing, I'm cutting expenses but my airline it´s going down.

grimsleeper

grimsleeper

AE Player

• 44 posts

User's Awards

Coturavi Airways

• Ultra-short routes are not very profitable, if at all.  You are getting smacked from low ticket prices and repeated landing fees.

Aerotal Airways

• The only good thing I can say about the 1900C is it is better than the King Air.  Why are you not using a slightly bigger prop like an ATR-42/72?
  • BAQ has 4 completely unused gates that you are still paying full price for.  I doubt a fully loaded 1900C can pay for all that.
  • Short routes again.

Tasco Air

• Short routes again.
  • Two families will increase your maintence cost.
  • I really doubt the (tri)slanders are paying for themselves.  The fuel usage on the Trislander is about the same as ATR, and it has less than 1/5 the seats.

If you want to run a small airline, I heavily suggest sticking with ATRs or DASH-6/7/8 as you aircraft of choice. 

Most of your smaller turboprops have the same fuel burn as larger ATRs.  So a half full ATR will make more money than a full Trislander.

Also, be sure to immediately ditch any unneeded gates. 

Finally, SCAM the daylights out of you PAX.  You need to compesate for low short range ticket prices somehow.

the DOC

the DOC

AE King

• 1,845 posts

User's Awards

2    3    4    3      
[quote name="grimsleeper" post="155085" timestamp="1384016295"]

Coturavi Airways[list][*]Ultra-short routes are not very profitable,

Depends on what you mean. 150 to 250 miles is the most profitable for me. However, flying under 200 miles is better due to price breaks

grimsleeper

grimsleeper

AE Player

• 44 posts

User's Awards

Hmm, I may be biased cause my current airline is in Canada.  I should do a China/US airline at some point.

I still think the aircraft are questionable though.

PlayD0e

PlayD0e

AE Addict To-Be

• 12 posts
  • AIM Screen Name:Jplaydoe

hey cod949...I sent you a pm and def intrested in your offer. I currently run an airline and it's doing okay but with your guidance maybe it'll go further...pm me when you get a chance...gracias...:-)

the DOC

the DOC

AE King

• 1,845 posts

User's Awards

2    3    4    3      

hey cod949...I sent you a pm and def intrested in your offer. I currently run an airline and it's doing okay but with your guidance maybe it'll go further...pm me when you get a chance...gracias...:-)

Alright I'll have a look at that PM and see what I can do.  Expect a reply in the next 12 hours or so :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users