AAL'S Group

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

aals

aals

AAL'S Spain

• 64 posts
AAL'S Spain has created AAL'S Group, which also includes Emirates Connect.

This airline group has been created in order to serve two different markets, the European market and the Asian/Middle Eastern market.

AAL'S Spain - Haciendo del cielo el mejor lugar de la tierra

- EuroAlliance -

un1

un1

AE Developer

• AE Developer
  • 1,187 posts

User's Awards

2    3         

AAL'S Spain

Where are your hubs going to be? Las Palmas kinda took AGP from you... (since we are the unofficial flag carrier) If you want I can give you PMI.

R6 - NSW Airlines

aals

aals

AAL'S Spain

• 64 posts
Sorry for that jpgardiner! The idea is to connect passengers coming from Spain with Asia and the Middle East.

Well un1, I actually have a hub in Bilbao, and my next hubs will probably be those commented by you, maybe Tenerife South or any other airport in the Canary Islands.

AAL'S Spain is now growing. With a leased B-727, the company is covering the high-demand routes, while the F-27 is being used for testing new routes and covering low-demand routes (less than 189 pax.). AAL'S Spain has leased another B-727 in order to expand our network.

- EuroAlliance -

Moldova96

Moldova96

AE Winner

• AE Moderator / Data Collector
  • 2,024 posts
Does that also include aals Sweden.

eu30cUI.png

aals

aals

AAL'S Spain

• 64 posts
Yes, AAL'S Sweden has been created in order to connect the Swedish capital with the rest of Europe. For that purpose, AAL'S Sweden has leased 2 DC-9s.

- EuroAlliance -

aals

aals

AAL'S Spain

• 64 posts
Emirates Connect's purpose is economical growth in order to buy wide-body aircraft and connect the Emirates with the major Asian and European cities, but this airline will be focused on Asian cities.

Emirates Connect is eventually achieving its objective as the F-27 has been sold and with that money, new TriStars have been leased. The current Emirates Connect fleet consists of:

- 1x B-727
- 1x BAC Trident 3
- 1x A300 B2
- 1x L-1011-500

Though the actual fleet is made up of very different aircraft, this will be unified by the lease of another B-727 (to replace the Trident) and by the lease of another Lockheed TriStar with a 300 seat configuration in order to replace the A300B2.

- EuroAlliance -

aals

aals

AAL'S Spain

• 64 posts
Please, allow Emirates Connect too

- EuroAlliance -

aals

aals

AAL'S Spain

• 64 posts
I'm sorry but I won't change my DXB base

- EuroAlliance -

un1

un1

AE Developer

• AE Developer
  • 1,187 posts

User's Awards

2    3         

Well un1, I actually have a hub in Bilbao, and my next hubs will probably be those commented by you, maybe Tenerife South or any other airport in the Canary Islands.

Thats kinda hard since Las Palmas International is all about the Canary Islands.. :P maybe TFN or ACE would work for you? (you seem to like small cities) but you aint getting LPA!

R6 - NSW Airlines

aals

aals

AAL'S Spain

• 64 posts
jpgardiner, Emirates Connect moved from BXB to DOH, and from there to bankruptcy in order to start AAL'S Asia in Taipei. So now that AAL'S Asia is far enough from DXB, can it join AAA, I would like to have the three airlines in the same alliance in order to have connecting passengers, as there's no point in having three airlines which belong to the "same group" and having no connecting passengers between them.

- EuroAlliance -

un1

un1

AE Developer

• AE Developer
  • 1,187 posts

User's Awards

2    3         

jpgardiner, Emirates Connect moved from BXB to DOH, and from there to bankruptcy in order to start AAL'S Asia in Taipei. So now that AAL'S Asia is far enough from DXB, can it join AAA, I would like to have the three airlines in the same alliance in order to have connecting passengers, as there's no point in having three airlines which belong to the "same group" and having no connecting passengers between them.

well AAA is kinda destroyed at the moment.... so I'm not sure what is going to happen,

R6 - NSW Airlines

aals

aals

AAL'S Spain

• 64 posts
If this doesn't happen I'll create my own alliance.

- EuroAlliance -

aals

aals

AAL'S Spain

• 64 posts
AAL'S Spain has now 12 B-727s and has purchased 2 B-737-300s in order to satisfy medium-demand routes. AAL'S Spain has experimented a great growth, so we've built a new terminal with 10 gates. Most of the airline's fleet is leased, so we'll be buying our 12 leased 727s (3 of them are AAL'S-owned) as well as our 737s. A new livery will be presented in a short period of time.

- EuroAlliance -

aals

aals

AAL'S Spain

• 64 posts
AAL'S Sweden:

Now operates intercontinental flights with two leased L-1011-500s. More intercontinental flights will be introduced with the lease of 6 L-1011s. AAL'S Spain flies to AGP and TPE, hubs of AAL'S Spain and AAL'S Asia.

AAL'S Asia:

Welcomes the Concorde, an incredible aircraft which is actually profitable. AAL'S Concorde is operating to BOM and DEL 7x, as well as to SIN 4x. AAL'S Asia has also received its first L-1011, which has been put in service in the TPE-SYD route. 3 additional L-1011 have been leased in order to expand our intercontinental network.

AAL'S Spain:

Has opened a new hub in Málaga, as well as a new terminal with 10 gates. AAL'S Spain is now operating to Europe from AGP. The new Fairchild Metros are being introduced in low-demand routes.

- EuroAlliance -

aals

aals

AAL'S Spain

• 64 posts
AAL'S Group presents a new airline: AAL'S Africa.

The new African company will operate Fairchild Metros, eventually leased, as well as MD-81s. The aim of this new company is to connect most of the airports in Africa. The airline is based in JNB and will operate from there to the rest of Africa.

- EuroAlliance -

Tintinfan

Tintinfan

AE's No.1 Trainfan!

• 1,249 posts

AAL'S Group presents a new airline: AAL'S Africa.

The new African company will operate Fairchild Metros, eventually leased, as well as MD-81s. The aim of this new company is to connect most of the airports in Africa. The airline is based in JNB and will operate from there to the rest of Africa.

Grrr...Thats my aim....and im going to JNB too! Youre copying me. Now nethier of us will get any profit :cry:.

aals

aals

AAL'S Spain

• 64 posts
Sorry, which is your airline?

- EuroAlliance -

Moldova96

Moldova96

AE Winner

• 2,024 posts
His is RAS Regional Air Service.

eu30cUI.png

aals

aals

AAL'S Spain

• 64 posts
I think I only compete with RAS only in the DUR-ELS route.

- EuroAlliance -

aals

aals

AAL'S Spain

• 64 posts
AAL'S Group presents new plans for its airlines:

AAL'S Spain: 727s will be replaced with 757, which will include First and Business class for short-haul flights. Tupolev Tu-154s were expected to replace the B727 fleet, but due to their low capacity (160 pax) Boeing 757s have been selected to do so. A310s are being received in order to operate medium-low demand long-haul routes, an example of this is the new BIO-JFK route.

AAL'S Asia: AAL'S Asia's fleet is now being replaced with more modern aircraft. B767s are going to be included in the Asian company's fleet in order to operate long-haul routes.

AAL'S Africa: Its expansion is currently slow, but the African company will continue to grow. The idea of this airline is to connect African airports, so international routes aren't important. However, there are some international flights from Tunisia.

AAL'S Sweden: This company will expand its routes in order to connect the Swedish capital to the rest of the world. This airline's fleet will have to be modernised, replaced by new aircraft.

- EuroAlliance -

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users