• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

Elchie

Elchie

AE Developer

• Veteran
  • 376 posts
  • WLM ID:mail@elchie.eu
Jet reported to me he's getting only an error message when he is going to buy an Embraer 135LR for 15,000,000 (when he has more than this available).

Does anyone else have this seen too?

And by the way: Right now for me www.airlineempires.net can not resolved by my ISP. Is this a local problem only or does this anyone else have this also from time to time?

Bye,

Tobias

fish10

fish10

Royal Khmer Airlines

• 311 posts
  • AIM Screen Name:fish10ae

And by the way: Right now for me www.airlineempires.net can not resolved by my ISP. Is this a local problem only or does this anyone else have this also from time to time?

Bye,

Tobias

I used to get this a lot depending on which of my computers I was using. I have no idea what caused it but one of my desktop pc's would do this quite a bit and it was really annoying. Since then I normally play from my laptop and don't get the error so I don't know if it still occurs or not...

I thought it had to do with caching but I was getting the problem with both Opera and Firefox which both handle caching differently, though I did get the problem far less often in Opera than Firefox.

There were 1 or 2 other players last round that had this problem too, it came up in the forums once then.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Elchie

Elchie

AE Developer

• Veteran
  • 376 posts
I have this on different laptops two and at two different places: At work [yeah if I got 5 minutes while waiting for a update coming from the revision-control-servers I look sometimes in my account :) ] and at home - but at both places the same ISP is used. So I think it depends on the ISP.

Does it work right know for you? Can you give me the ip of www.airlineempires.net?

fish10

fish10

Royal Khmer Airlines

• 311 posts
It is working fine for me now, I usually only have the problem on that one computer, its on the same router and isp as my other 2 so I don't know why its that one that has the issues.

The IP address I found for AE is 206.251.76.122 but if I try to access it directly that way I'm getting some wierd page from the Apache server rather than the actual AE site.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Elchie

Elchie

AE Developer

• Veteran
  • 376 posts
Yeah thats normal - virtual hosting.

But I added it to my C:windowssystem32driversetchosts file now -this is used first to resolve hosts to IP and then it works normal and I can get on the game page again.

Thanks for the IP.

travelhouse

travelhouse

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,066 posts
  • WLM ID:travelhouse007@gmail.com

Yeah thats normal - virtual hosting.

But I added it to my C:windowssystem32driversetchosts file now -this is used first to resolve hosts to IP and then it works normal and I can get on the game page again.

Thanks for the IP.

Tobias - In the past when this issue happened TW / Torquewrench did a boot of the server and this fixed it.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm a moderator, that's all.

Consult me for AE moderation issues.

Jet

Jet

OMGZ I LUUUUV AE!!!

• 518 posts
I*just*tried*with*my*desktop*computer*and*nothing*seems*to*work. I use safari, so i'll try to use firefox on my laptop later. i'll post as soon as i can, thanks for your help guys:)

p.s. I just tried shift space bar and now i don't get these stars any more:)

Jet

Jet

OMGZ I LUUUUV AE!!!

• 518 posts
Tried Firefox on Laptop, nothing happened:(

fish10

fish10

Royal Khmer Airlines

• 311 posts

Tried Firefox on Laptop, nothing happened:(

For your problem with the aircraft purchase I don't know that a solution was ever found... actually using the different browsers and different machines was for another error that was happening to Tobias when he was trying to log in today.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Jet

Jet

OMGZ I LUUUUV AE!!!

• 518 posts
Thanks every one for your help:). I'll just keep on trying to get that ERJ

Jet

Jet

OMGZ I LUUUUV AE!!!

• 518 posts
How much money do you need to get an ERJ 135. Like do you need 5 million more or so on?

Elchie

Elchie

AE Developer

• Veteran
  • 376 posts
No, normally only 50% of the price are required (thats the way how I buy aircrafts...). You must pay only 50% of the price right now, when the aircraft is delivered you have to pay to other half - but if you get in the red on delivery, thats no problem.

So if you want to pay an aircraft for 15,000,000 you have to have a cash of 7,500,000

Jet

Jet

OMGZ I LUUUUV AE!!!

• 518 posts
Thanks. i'll try it out now.

Jet

Jet

OMGZ I LUUUUV AE!!!

• 518 posts
Okay, this is ridiculous. I have over 23 million. Can't buy a plane. first day into game i lost a plane to a unknown sale along with the gates. What is HAPPENING:(:):(:D

Jet

Jet

OMGZ I LUUUUV AE!!!

• 518 posts
Okay, this is ridiculous. I have over 23 million. Can't buy a plane. first day into game i lost a plane to a unknown sale along with the gates. What is HAPPENING:(:)

Jet

Jet

OMGZ I LUUUUV AE!!!

• 518 posts
I just tried just then and it let me get the ERJ135LR and i confirm purchase, then the page goes white saying HACKER ALERT, IP TRACKED then something else. What is happening?:)

Jet

Jet

OMGZ I LUUUUV AE!!!

• 518 posts
I just tried SAAB 2000 and still that message appears

Jet

Jet

OMGZ I LUUUUV AE!!!

• 518 posts
It's still not working!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maestro69

Maestro69

El Original Mod, AE Beta Tester

• AE Moderator
  • 4,010 posts

User's Awards

3    3   
Have u logged in correctly? Say with upper and lower cases for ur username?? Perhaps that might work :)

dleLlDN.png?raw=1

Jet

Jet

OMGZ I LUUUUV AE!!!

• 518 posts
The first letter in my username is upper class:)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users