Photo

KaaiElEm's Bulls***t

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

Watsup Airways

Watsup Airways

• 121 posts
Someone really has to get this guy out of the game, he puts 3x A380s on 20 american routes, completely destroying them for me and many other airlines.

Cheating at the game is one thing, but then using that cheat money to F*** everything up for many other airlines is a whole different story.

I know hes gonna come here and post me to stop bitching and possibly copy down the nasty PM i sent him.

I'd admit I did offer $1 routes, but it was in response to my alliance members telling me that an airline (not KaaiElEm) was operating $0 fares out of their hubs.

I hope all the jacka**es using the africa cheat (which hasnt been fixed for like a half a year at least) will be happy when I show up trashing every africa route.

This will be my last round playing this bug filled, cheater plagued, game. I hope miller sees this and decides to do something about all this, but I havent seen him in months and no one else can do anything.

:thumbdown:
Posted Image
Posted Image
Watsup Airways
Sim 2 (16605)

LOT 737-300

LOT 737-300

• 274 posts
  • WLM ID:kw5024@cs.com
  • AIM Screen Name:kw5024
  • Yahoo ID:lot767300
I guess he play the game "by the rules, whether you like it or not." I'm not playing this game as much since there really is no room to move around here and too many massive loopholes are left open due to neglect. Best I can say it should be a good idea to move out when routes get too crowded.

I'm not a huge fan of how he and some other players play too in this sim. But since it's not against the rules, I guess he can operate 50 A380s on one route if he wished.

Glennos

Glennos

toowit towoo

• Veteran
  • 1,683 posts
  • WLM ID:badtothebone99@gmail.com
haha, what a winger you are. If the route is too full to make money I clean it up , it's as simple as that and a380's are the best way to do it.

Anyway nice message you sent me, say goodbye to your hubs ;-) Oh I started already at EWR, CPH and BCN.

So go and winge and cry somewhere else if you want, we dont need you here.

Do your best in Africa , plenty of space there and you will soon run out of steam and frames. You can't trash routes there , I can always make money even if you put routes at 0$ and you don't have enough BIG airframes to do any real damage plus the fact I'm earning good money outside of africa anyway so be my guest, run yourslef into chapter 11 :P

I suppose you start crying at every game your useless at do you , ah well, takes all sorts ....
Posted Image

Watsup Airways

Watsup Airways

• 121 posts
Go ahead and ruin the usa Juan Trippe The Second!!!! Eventually AIr Lynx and others will have had enuf of your bull**** and will rape u.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Watsup Airways
Sim 2 (16605)

LOT 737-300

LOT 737-300

• 274 posts
Whoa whoa! Calm down man, no need to rape anyone, it's just a free, small online game, there are many others you can play if AE dosn't fit you well enough. And he's not really Juan Trippe 2, since he's not putting gates into negatives. He's just playing the game that makes max profit for him, I personally don't think it does the sim any good, but he's free to play as he likes, as long as it's within the rules and from how I see, it's still within the rules.

Watsup Airways

Watsup Airways

• 121 posts
I meant rape as in kill his routes, not actually rape, thats a lil rediculous over a game.

Anyway Im done with this game, I'll just site here like watchdog and piss everyone else off, whos gonna stop me? millers never here
Posted Image
Posted Image
Watsup Airways
Sim 2 (16605)

LOT 737-300

LOT 737-300

• 274 posts

I meant rape as in kill his routes, not actually rape, thats a lil rediculous over a game.

Anyway Im done with this game, I'll just site here like watchdog and piss everyone else off, whos gonna stop me? millers never here

No, but Australis comes by, and he is a mod. Speaking of watchdog, is he serioulsy a senior admin now?

Zantop63

Zantop63

President, StarAlliance

• 46 posts
@ Glennos. Although I won't accuse you of cheating, I personally think you don't enjoy this game at all (talking of having genuine fun). The reason you're still playing is clear, as you said you use the game to it's limits regardless of what the other members think.
Now I realize miller hasn't been around for a while, so perhaps he didn't read all the latest complaints against you. Though, saying that - you are in fact not the only one playing this way. There's a couple of guys trying to copy you but failing miserably. In doing this, what you perhaps don't realize - you are destroying the game. Totally.

Why do people join this game in the first place? Firstly for the fun of it. Secondly they want as much realism as possible which of course adds to the fun. Now when they join and start getting accustomed to the game, they look up to the airline in no. 1 position. And instead of envying his methods and success, they realize he is only cheating and abusing the game in every way possible. Do you think that will inspire them to try harder? Cheat harder yes, but definitely not trying by being honest.

So what you and the rest of the wannabe's are doing, you are slowly killing the game. Guys like watsup and flyworld to name a few will leave. No one will join anymore and the game will come to a standstill. Why? Because you want to prove something to everyone, heaven only knows what. By now we know you can cheat, and we now you can be no.1. So give other people a chance as well. They can't think less of you, really..

Just my 2c

Regards, Zantop63
Emirates - A proud member of StarAlliance

Glennos

Glennos

toowit towoo

• Veteran
  • 1,683 posts
Dunno where all these cheating insinuations are coming from but that's what you get when a herd of n00bs don't know how to play the game. Anyway, first have to finish off that whatsup airline, won't take me long before he dives into oblivion in sods off somewhere else to whine and cry :P

And since he sent me a very foul message which I wont publish here i'll dump him and anyone else in his alliance who tries anything into bankruptcy!

I am having fun, loads of fun. Anyway it's a beta game and meant for testing and stuff. I didn't login for 8 days until last sunday so I'm making up for lost time.

Miller will fix stuff when he has time , until then you either grin and bare it or go somewhere else.
Posted Image

dansatak

dansatak

• 37 posts
in response to the above, i am having major problems with airlines coming onto my routes with bigger or similar aircraft, priceing fares at 2-3 times mine and im showing route loses, how can this happen, real world if i was half price and making money, i would have 100% load factor and other airlines would need to drop their prices, so how come in the game does airlines bump people of profitable routes by charging double or more, surely they cant make money but muck up the game for all others (these are top 10 airlines)

Glennos

Glennos

toowit towoo

• Veteran
  • 1,683 posts

in response to the above, i am having major problems with airlines coming onto my routes with bigger or similar aircraft, priceing fares at 2-3 times mine and im showing route loses, how can this happen, real world if i was half price and making money, i would have 100% load factor and other airlines would need to drop their prices, so how come in the game does airlines bump people of profitable routes by charging double or more, surely they cant make money but muck up the game for all others (these are top 10 airlines)

Because of the Hub effect. A larger airline with a large hub can charge more on the same route. Build up a large hub with lot's of jets and any newcomers will have to charge alot less or even won't make a profit at all because all the passengers go to the airline with the most market share ;-)
Posted Image

GroverAir

GroverAir

• 21 posts
Fully agree with Glennos. (je was sneller)

YamazaruNinja

YamazaruNinja

• 463 posts

Dunno where all these cheating insinuations are coming from but that's what you get when a herd of n00bs don't know how to play the game. Anyway, first have to finish off that whatsup airline, won't take me long before he dives into oblivion in sods off somewhere else to whine and cry :(

And since he sent me a very foul message which I wont publish here i'll dump him and anyone else in his alliance who tries anything into bankruptcy!

I am having fun, loads of fun. Anyway it's a beta game and meant for testing and stuff. I didn't login for 8 days until last sunday so I'm making up for lost time.

Miller will fix stuff when he has time , until then you either grin and bare it or go somewhere else.

I'm in his alliance, but would do nothing but support you. Anyway, if you can PM your side of the story to me, I can try and figure out a compromise.
Besides, I'm willing to take all of your unused planes.:P

In almost every world, I use the airline "Alto Airlines" unless I don't feel like it :yes:

rocksandfossils

rocksandfossils

Banned

• 257 posts
i say.. reading these stories is getting more interesting than playing the actual game. that's sad.

Maestro69

Maestro69

El Original Mod, AE Beta Tester

• AE Moderator
  • 4,010 posts

User's Awards

3    3   
Watsup Airways, either cool urself down or ill cool this thread by closing it. Understood???

And secondly, Sim2 isnt perfectly and does have issues which i have experienced myself. And yes, everyone knows about the African route and how unrealistic it is, but no one is stopping no one from doing the same. Everyone in Sim2 has the same choice, to start wherever they like and make as much money as they want.

Finally, i guess u just like to kick up a stir because Glennos has told me about the "fan" mail (and i say that lightly!!) he has being getting because of his actions. Obviously, if people just thought for a minute and didnt send such hate mail, but make more constructive posts in the Suggestions part of this forum, then Miller would have something to work from. (thats if, he does show up of course :P )

dleLlDN.png?raw=1

FlyWorld Air

FlyWorld Air

Olly - Data Collector

• 605 posts

This is why I don't play this game anymore, annoying everyone else in the alliance just because you don't like one person. Get a life man.
Posted Image

drv4truk

drv4truk

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,273 posts

This will be my last round playing this bug filled, cheater plagued, game.

Is that a promise? Your attitude, language and constant complaining about others that have been playing for much longer than you is getting old.
Posted ImagePosted Image

drv4truk

drv4truk

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,273 posts

If you need to be stopped then that would be Australis or myself. We haven't had to ban anybody from the forums for a while. Don't let the language continue.
Posted ImagePosted Image

Halsey

Halsey

• 17 posts
Someone said there are many others to play...can you point me towards them so I can play other sims too? (free)

airozzie

airozzie

Watchdog's Senior Manager

• 633 posts

Go ahead and ruin the usa Juan Trippe The Second!!!! Eventually AIr Lynx and others will have had enuf of your bull**** and will rape u.

Oi Watsup, got the best solution......

Go grab a stick of dynamite shove it up your arse and BLOW YOURSELF UP, yourself and your useless posts arnt welcome on this board.

Grow up you imature prick!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users