Photo

HND Gate

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

ian

ian

• 436 posts
Need a HND gate, will pay 10 mil. reply here or in game 6189. thanks!

airozzie

airozzie

Watchdog's Senior Manager

• 633 posts
$50mill and its a deal....

16635 - Pacific Airways

ian

ian

• 436 posts

$50mill and its a deal....

16635 - Pacific Airways

please stop posting in my threads...you bring nothing productive to the table

airozzie

airozzie

• 633 posts
What? i have gates for 50mill intersted?

I can see the productive to this forum NOT table

oubobcat

oubobcat

• 236 posts
  • AIM Screen Name:parsonparsons
productive to the table? NO
productive to the forum? NO
productive in life? NO
vice president and director of public relations for ACE alliance.

cleveland rocks! pittsburgh sucks! and i wont even get into that other city in that state over there near washington DC that stole my team. i also dont give a damn for the whole state of michigan cause im from ohio but thats beside the point!

airozzie

airozzie

• 633 posts

productive to the table? NO
productive to the forum? NO
productive in life? NO

so saving life frm burning buildings and car crash's not productive in life?

Maestro69

Maestro69

El Original Mod, AE Beta Tester

• AE Moderator
  • 4,010 posts

User's Awards

3    3   
How about u guys start being productive and read the rules for the AE Classifieds and dont post where ur not mean to.

Unless ur buying or selling, dont post in threads. Thanks

dleLlDN.png?raw=1

airozzie

airozzie

• 633 posts
Thats the point Maestro69 I am selling

$40mill tickle your fancy for a HND gate, you will even operate from my exclusive terminal!

ian

ian

• 436 posts
i just want 1 gate, i dont want to start up there ;)
i could pay you 200 mil for one now and not get it with the -14 gates

airozzie

airozzie

• 633 posts
yes, and i think i know who it is thats making them go into negative cause i annoyed him.......

ian

ian

• 436 posts
well fix it haha

YamazaruNinja

YamazaruNinja

• 463 posts

well fix it haha

ha ha ha! fix it? ha ha!

airozzie

airozzie

• 633 posts
Why should i release my gates I offical brought because some dickhead decided to make it into - gates and grab a slice of the very lucrative HND market?

airozzie

airozzie

• 633 posts

ha ha ha! fix it? ha ha!

Whats so funny? U joined in August 2007 and u managed to rack up 60posts already?

ian

ian

• 436 posts

Why should i release my gates I offical brought because some dickhead decided to make it into - gates and grab a slice of the very lucrative HND market?

no no no, i wasnt saying to release your gates...i was saying to let the proper people know so they can put it back to how its supposed to be

airozzie

airozzie

• 633 posts
Already tried, got my head bitten off,

Telling me to F*@@#%@#%@# you litlle @#$%&^@

Hmmm those 747-400D are looking really nice to screw him over ;)

ooops did i say that out loud?

airozzie

airozzie

• 633 posts

no no no, i wasnt saying to release your gates...i was saying to let the proper people know so they can put it back to how its supposed to be

Hmmm Ian seems you have acquired a GATE along with Limbo and SEK when the total gate deficit is even greater now?

Seems there is a need to please explain? when the carrier that made the gates go into negative has still got them its wreid, when three possibly 5 (as i have no proof) somehow grew in HND overnight

ian

ian

• 436 posts

Hmmm Ian seems you have acquired a GATE along with Limbo and SEK when the total gate deficit is even greater now?

Seems there is a need to please explain? when the carrier that made the gates go into negative has still got them its wreid, when three possibly 5 (as i have no proof) somehow grew in HND overnight

Sure thing.
SEK picked up 3 at the month change and gave me one

airozzie

airozzie

• 633 posts
What I don’t see is how when the gates were negative the person who had all the negative ***** was using them all, but how can mc bring 3 or possibly 4 gates when now the gates are in -20 + territory mc was only three hours ago and when I logged in it was still -11 as of yesterday 1hr after month change!!!!!

The only thing is see is creating bogus airlines to get the gates back to normal. Seems pointless people doing this when I payed $200m to buy an extra 12gates off a competitor who decided NRT would be better

airozzie

airozzie

• 633 posts
What I don’t see is how when the gates were negative the person who had all the negative ***** was using them all, but how can mc bring 3 or possibly 4 gates when now the gates are in -20 + territory mc was only three hours ago and when I logged in it was still -11 as of yesterday 1hr after month change!!!!!

The only thing is see is creating bogus airlines to get the gates back to normal. Seems pointless people doing this when I payed $200m to buy an extra 12gates off a competitor who decided NRT would be better thus decreasing the overall competition at HND but some *^#$#$^#^#$^& @#%#$^#$ idiots ‘created’ false airlines to get a HND gate.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users