Photo

Found Australis Cheating (again!)

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

JuanTrippe

JuanTrippe

• 69 posts
Somehow Australis was able to create 20+ gates (and still rising) at DCA out of nothing.

In case you don't know, DCA is capacity restricted, meaning it's impossible to build terminals there. So the only way to create that many gates is through fake airlines. Twenty gates weren't being "hogged" as of two weeks ago when I first started watching his and KLM's operations, so I'd like to know where they magically appeared from.

Ahhhhh, if only you had created some CDG gates for me Australis maybe I could have stayed quite. You and your KLM buddy are pathetic. And yes, I've been watching you both since your great gate grab in Paris.

Looks like we found a multilple airline cheater after all. Is that how you win??:thumbdown:

LOT 737-300

LOT 737-300

• 274 posts
  • WLM ID:kw5024@cs.com
  • AIM Screen Name:kw5024
  • Yahoo ID:lot767300
What do you mean in "capacity restricted?" Have you tried building a terminal at DCA or know someone who has? In reality, yes it is, mostly because it is on a small amount of land. But I think any airline who can afford it (in the game) can build a terminal in the game. Again, I don't think hes cheating. Just built a terminal after getting some gates. I do wish more gate hoggers did build terminals when they hog gates.

To aviod having more trouble, why not contact the forum member (I hope this is right) anti_cheat_staff? They'll take a look and take the appropriate action.

glarus

glarus

• 93 posts
And the people of DC are relieved that they can now choose from any of the airlines's 45 daily flights to Richmond and 25 flights to Baltimore. :shappy: But no, had he built a terminal there wouldn't be those flights.

LOT 737-300

LOT 737-300

• 274 posts
  • WLM ID:kw5024@cs.com
  • AIM Screen Name:kw5024
  • Yahoo ID:lot767300
Ok, guess he is hogging gates then (at least 9 of them with those frequencies). You wouldn't have to worry about running many frequencies when you own a terminal.

travelhouse

travelhouse

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,066 posts
  • WLM ID:travelhouse007@gmail.com

Somehow Australis was able to create 20+ gates (and still rising) at DCA out of nothing.

In case you don't know, DCA is capacity restricted, meaning it's impossible to build terminals there. So the only way to create that many gates is through fake airlines. Twenty gates weren't being "hogged" as of two weeks ago when I first started watching his and KLM's operations, so I'd like to know where they magically appeared from.

Ahhhhh, if only you had created some CDG gates for me Australis maybe I could have stayed quite. You and your KLM buddy are pathetic. And yes, I've been watching you both since your great gate grab in Paris.

Looks like we found a multilple airline cheater after all. Is that how you win??:thumbdown:

Strong words and values you are airing in the public forum, do you and can you back up the claim that it is cheating or is it just a cxase of alliance members performing what is asked of them?

Maestro69

Maestro69

El Original Mod, AE Beta Tester

• AE Moderator
  • 4,010 posts

User's Awards

3    3   
On the DCA gates, i had in total 23 DCA gates. The breakdown as follows:
- 7 DCA gates i got yesterday for $35 mil off High Times Airlines. I made an offer, we discussed and made an agreement for such. There is nothing wrong in this.
- I got KaaiElEm 5 DCA gates becuase if u havent noticed, he has decided to move operations to MDW and SAN, both gate and terminal restricted.
- Takes those 12 gates out and the rest i had legitimately both from the gate market as i see fit. So ur claim of me making 20 gates @ DCA appear from thing air is, is out of line and inappropriate.

In relation to CDG:
- Every gate @ CDG i have has been bought from the gate market. They were there, for anyone to take. If u didnt take them, not my fault. Its not my responsibility that competitors at the airports i am at, cant get their heads around the fact to have some spare gates.

I have been playing this gave for over 2 years. I have giving more to this game than most members playing and u think im a cheat? I think u are misguided and are just trying to drag my airline through the dirt to make u feel better, since ur airline isnt doing that great and u want me gone becuase i took some gates. That about sums up ur argument.

Thats all.

dleLlDN.png?raw=1

drv4truk

drv4truk

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,273 posts

Strong words and values you are airing in the public forum, do you and can you back up the claim that it is cheating or is it just a cxase of alliance members performing what is asked of them?

Just baseless accusations as usual. :thumbdown: There are enough gates popping up at month change. If you didn't spend all your cash on aircraft, you can get some descent ones that are in demand.
Posted ImagePosted Image

Glennos

Glennos

toowit towoo

• Veteran
  • 1,683 posts
  • WLM ID:badtothebone99@gmail.com

Ah well, I was gonna cut you some slack but I don't think I'll bother falseless accusations... have a nice life in Chapter 11
Posted Image

Kcrwflyer

Kcrwflyer

Fly Colgan

• 94 posts
  • WLM ID:ajgilmer@charter.net
  • AIM Screen Name:N913VJ
  • Yahoo ID:Ajgilmer
I dont even see how Juan Trippe has time to actually play the game. Hes always searching for cheaters.
CEO

Colgan Air (ID #13318)

Glennos

Glennos

toowit towoo

• Veteran
  • 1,683 posts

I dont even see how Juan Trippe has time to actually play the game. Hes always searching for cheaters.

He'll have plenty of time soon when i've finished trashing his non CDG routes.
Posted Image

JuanTrippe

JuanTrippe

• 69 posts
Yes its true, you cannot build a terminal at DCA.
If you don't believe me, then just try it.

Australis:

I find it very hard to believe that Australis was able to find upwards of 15 gates on the "open market" since this all occurred in two weeks time and most of us have been watching the day change over. Take your lies somewhere else. The smaller players know what's going on.

PSA:

I think its funny that you can cry and cry and cry about American's entry into LAX on these forums, call him a cheater, and expect us to listen when your finger pointing was proven absolutely and completely baseless. Nice to know you're living in your own little PSA world.

KLM:

Every round you've threatened me, I've grown stronger and stronger and stronger. Your credibility is shot my friend. Tough talk from a 4 foot tall man.

Africaspotter

Africaspotter

Mr McCool

• 323 posts
  • Skype Name:Africaspotter
Hey Juan,

you seem to be a very aggresive kind of person. That is doing you now good in any way. So I would suggest you calm down a bit and keep quite for some time. I don't know how long you have been around, but you seem to lack some knowledge of AE to fully understand how the game works.

And yes, it does happen that 10 gates appear on the market out of nowhere, especially when you expect it the least.

Chill out a bit Juan,

Felix
Voyage (13814) ... Number one airline.

The Number 1-Travel-Wiki at http://www.wikivoyage.org

EXTspotter

EXTspotter

Senior Opinion

• 173 posts
Maybe he enjoys being a prick?

I know this is harsh, but we don't want to hear your opinions every few minutes, you have to understand something. s*** Happens.
Flybe - Who'd've thought Pixies and Trolls would be certified pilots?

hightimesair

hightimesair

• 23 posts
I don't know about the other gates, but I know that I legitamitely sold 7 gates to Australis, we had good conversation about it, and came to a fair price. I sold my gates, he paid me, very good deal for both of us. Don't go charging cheating on everyone without evidence.
Gates for sale: ORD, Philly, Cincinnati, Indy, Boston, Detroit, Washington, etc. PM at # 12258 if you are interested. Send me an offer and I will consider. Would also sell an LGA gate, but as it is a hub, you'd have to offer a lot for that one...I can make good deals on everything else.

PlatinumWings Alliance member. Join us or miss this round's biggest new party.

Kcrwflyer

Kcrwflyer

Fly Colgan

• 94 posts
What is Juans airline anyways?
CEO

Colgan Air (ID #13318)

Glennos

Glennos

toowit towoo

• Veteran
  • 1,683 posts

http://sim.airlineem...hp?player=15754
Posted Image

Kcrwflyer

Kcrwflyer

Fly Colgan

• 94 posts

Every round you've threatened me, I've grown stronger and stronger and stronger. Your credibility is shot my friend. Tough talk from a 4 foot tall man.

Yes, your airline is quite powerful and mighty now. Youve really emerged from a sea of adversity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kcrwflyer

http://sim.airlineem....p?player=15754

Youve been threatening him!?

C'mon man, quit pickin on the little guy.:D
CEO

Colgan Air (ID #13318)

Glennos

Glennos

toowit towoo

• Veteran
  • 1,683 posts
I never heard of him before he made all his wild accusations, well he's brought attention to himself now :D
Posted Image

Kcrwflyer

Kcrwflyer

Fly Colgan

• 94 posts
Kind of like someone you've never met accusing u of being their babys dad. U know, one of those crazy jerry springer girls or something.
CEO

Colgan Air (ID #13318)

glarus

glarus

• 93 posts

Tough talk from a 4 foot tall man.

I thought the Dutch were supposed to be uncommonly tall

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users