• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

xris

xris

get-r-done

• 54 posts
Posted Image

Current members:
- Delta Airlines (based in Asia and Northern Europe)
- Air Berlin (based in Europe)
- International Airways (based in N. America)
- Europair (based in Europe)

Okay,

that is the time the SkyTeam is to be anounced, too. But our intention is just to help each other - there is nothing like "you have to". We just try to operate with each other not against us. (e.g. price dumping, etc.) One more point is the possibilty to join - SkyTeam tries to improve itself by selecting dedicated members. (That needs the agreement of at least 2/3 of all members)

For Application just wrote a PM to DAL or AB.

Founding Members are Delta Airlines (530) and Air Berlin (529)

Regards Chris

*the CEO of Air Berlin steps up to the podium*

Hi folks

I'd like to welcome the press. thanks for coming here today.
As my partner and friend Xris, CEO of Delta Airlines, already said, we are here tonight to annouce the new SkyTeam Alliance. We of Air Berlin are proud to be part of this community, that will not only make operations easier for the joint airlines, but will also offer improved service, increased route availability and lower fares to the customer.
We are not going to be an Alliance of "first come-first serve"-members, but we will be an Alliance of airlines sharing the same interest, cooperating to the advantage of every single member.
Today, it is Delta Airlines and us, Air Berlin, standing here in front of you, announcing the all new SkyTeam. Tomorrow, it might be u, announcing your entry.

Fly Delta, fly Air Berlin.....

... Fly SkyTeam.

thank you.

*he steps from the podium*

Posted Image

[Edited on 4/1/2005 by xris]

[Edited on 4/9/2005 by xris]

[Edited on 4/10/2005 by xris]

[Edited on 4/10/2005 by xris]

Yukawa

Yukawa

• 20 posts
  • ICQ Number:36054106

Hi Folks

I want to thank the press for coming out here on this beautiful day. Not only the sun is shining, thou, but SkyTeam is just as well.

We are here today to announce our newest member. This airline is a great addition to our current alliance. Not only is it adding a big fleet to our current one, but it's also increasing the number of destinations available to our customers. We now serve 30 cities in 9 countries. And we are proud to now offer transatlantic flights, in particular. This route is operated by International Airlines, now linking Europe and the USA.

So my sincere welcome to the CEO of International Airlines, flyguy, who I will now give the floor to.

Thank you.

*He takes a step to the site, offering the lectern to flyguy, then steps back taking a seat in a row of chairs behind the lectern.*

flyguy

flyguy

• 94 posts
We would like to thank xcris and yukawa for letting us join! We are sure that this will be an advantage over our competitiors.

xris

xris

get-r-done

• 54 posts
In my opinion it is no need to thank. We just try keep the SkyTeam smaller to give a better way of interaction. So please feel free to apply. There is no better way to fly than with friends in the air.

EDIT: For all those of you who've mentioned the upcoming Alliance System. What is wrong if the alliances are formed before the system will work. There many ways of helping each other. :D e.g. Have you ever thought about selling a/c for low cost. - SkyTeam will help each member as good as possible. It's not just an alliance to fly codeshare (and thats the difference!) These are the possibilities even without an implanted system. :)

And that is the main idea of SkyTEAM :)

Regards Chris

Mecanita

Mecanita

Author

• 59 posts
You need permission from the real world Skyteam to use their trademark.
If you don't have that, it's better to choose another logo and maybe another neme.
Because Skyteam = a Registered Trademark(®).
Do you have permission from the real world Skyteam Alliance, xris?

[Edited on 4/2/2005 by Mecanita]

xris

xris

get-r-done

• 54 posts
oh common its just a game - if they have a problem, they can contact us and it wouldn be a Problem with changing the name.

but i think they aren't even interessted in that game - what about all the airlines in here - you really think they all have an permission???

hehe regards chris

flyguy

flyguy

• 94 posts
International Aiways will be offering, once its new fairchild dornier 328 is delivered, a beechcraft 1900D to all alliance member at the exclusive price of $2800000! Any takers, post here or U2U me!

hpscot08

hpscot08

• 504 posts
I am a small growing airlien based in DFW and flying in Texas/ Mexico that probably made quite a few mistakes while starting up, but I really could use the benefits of being in an ailiance I would belong to. Thank you for considering me for possible membership or just helping me get started. Thanks a lot. ~Rick Lewis DSong (DFWDSong) CEO

xris

xris

get-r-done

• 54 posts
Hi,

I ask the other members to make a decision. I would accept.
Reasons:
small but improveable
may be a western US partner.

Regards Chris

hpscot08

hpscot08

• 504 posts
Thank you very much for your consideration, and I hope that the other members will agree. I also am interested in expanding my services by purchasing any a/c that you all may not want.

[Edited on 4/5/2005 by hpscot08]

Mecanita

Mecanita

Author

• 59 posts

Originally posted by xris
oh common its just a game - if they have a problem, they can contact us and it wouldn be a Problem with changing the name.

but i think they aren't even interessted in that game - what about all the airlines in here - you really think they all have an permission???

hehe regards chris

No, I don't think that.
The only thing that I want to say is, that if AE has more visitors, the COIA(COmpany Intelligence Agency, the dpartment of a big, commercial organisation that watch what other people, companies and the media says about the company) is interested in contacting you, because you abuse the trademark-law.

xris

xris

get-r-done

• 54 posts
To protect the brand Skyteam and to calm every voice I suggest a renaming in Skyplayer. I hope respect is done to the wording of the law with that in all directions.

From now on, its not in my descression.
Regards Chris

hpscot08

hpscot08

• 504 posts
To go along with the new alliance name, and due to high gate costs, dfwdsong has moved under the airline name DaSong with a new and more original logo. I still would like to be a vital part of the alliance and am interested in purchasing the plane the one of my co-alliance members had for sale. U2U Asap and I will buy it. Thanks a lot.

Jagdstaffel

Jagdstaffel

• 9 posts
I was wondering if i could join Sky Team..im based in Australia. Im fearly new.

Cheers,
Chris berg(Jagdstaffel)

Jagdstaffel

Jagdstaffel

• 9 posts
err skyplayer.. sry

xris

xris

get-r-done

• 54 posts
pls wait a second ... i've heavy workload at the moment due to uni.

i'll contact you until sat.

regards chris

Jagdstaffel

Jagdstaffel

• 9 posts
ok

vivavivah

vivavivah

• 63 posts
Hi, I am Vivah!, based in Tunis. I am very interested in joining. Could you tell me what will I be supposed to do once in the alliance?
Thanks.

I am looking forward to joining;)

Yukawa

Yukawa

• 20 posts
  • ICQ Number:36054106

members of the board, members of the press
welcome

I am very pleased to stand here today to announce a new partner in the SkyTeam. Contracts have been signed and a new, very strong member could be added to the team. this will increase SkyTeams capacities in Europe quite a bit, ensuring a good stand in the competition against other airlines and alliances.

I'm glad to welcome Europair.

thank you

*he steps down from the podium*

flyguy

flyguy

• 94 posts
I would like to extend Air Berlin's welcome and I and all of International Airways beleive this is a great addition to Sky Team. Welcome!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users