- - - - -

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
37 replies to this topic

BAW Select

BAW Select

The Good Guy

• 351 posts
  • WLM ID:ba787@hotmail.co.uk
This is set to be the first of many posts in this thread concerning our airline. We started out at MAN with twio J31's and have expanded rapidly in the time we have been operating.

We are now based between MAN and TFS. Expansion into Africa is immminent as are more aircraft deliveries. We currently have another Q400 on order, and are about to recieve an ATR 72-500 for our shorter high frequency runs. We also plan to expand our Embraer fleet to help African Expansion. The imminent wiothdrawal of our ATR fleet has already taken place, these aircraft were not suitable for our higher frequency routes. Their routes will be taken over by either a Q400 or a 72.

We, and our partners at BA Direct, TC Aviation and TC Avionics are commited to providing excellent service. British Airways Select is proud to be part of the Airliner Alliance and is also proud to be working closely with JetExtra on African routes.

Our profitablilty has admittedly taken some blows recently. The European market is chocablock at the moment, something which we foresee ending in the near future as airlines back out of Europe to base services elsewhere.

We will post again next month!!

Tom Cruikshank

BAW Select

BAW Select

The Good Guy

• 351 posts
British Airways Select is pleased to announce the acquisition of a new Bombardier DASH8 Q400. The aircraft has replaced our ATR 42-500 that is now for sale. We are also pleased to announce the imminent acquisition of an ATR 72-500. The aircraft will be utilised on the routes currently served by our new aircraft while the Q400 will be used for more expansion through Europe from our HUB at Manchester

Tom Cruikshank

BAW Select

BAW Select

The Good Guy

• 351 posts
British Airways Select is extremely pleased to announce the order of two more aircraft. Another DASH8 and a CRJ200LR. Unfortunately this is where our relationship with ATR comes to an end. ATR have served us well but we feel the need for an upgrade to the Q400 as our main a/c.. By the end of next year, we will operate a Bombardier/Embraer fleet!!

BAW Select

BAW Select

The Good Guy

• 351 posts
British Airways Select is pleased to announce the arrival of our two latest aircraft, a CRJ-200LR and a Dash 8 Q400.

We are also pleased to announce plans to pirchase up to thirteen more Q400's and possibly up to four Airbus A32X family aircraft.

BAW Select

BAW Select

The Good Guy

• 351 posts
British Airways Select is pleased to announce an order for an unspecified amount of a/c from both Bombadier and Airbus!!! Rivals beware !!!

Why pay more for a less personal service. British Airways Select. Cheaper, smaller and more personal than Skyguard. We select you for the experience of a lifetime!!

thehighflyer

thehighflyer

• 162 posts
  • WLM ID:dangould747@hotmail.com
  • AIM Screen Name:fa059
  • Yahoo ID:dangould2000@yahoo.co.uk
  • Skype Name:dangould2000

British Airways Select is pleased to announce an order for an unspecified amount of a/c from both Bombadier and Airbus!!! Rivals beware !!!

Why pay more for a less personal service. British Airways Select. Cheaper, smaller and more personal than Skyguard. We select you for the experience of a lifetime!!

Cheaper, Smaller, more personal? that just spells less profits to me :P

Rivals Beware? With 4 Q400s, and 3 A320s on order, it is you who should beware.....Beware of the Screaming Fairy!!! (BAW Select, when you reply, if you backchat me, i swear to god that i will intrude on every route you operate until you go under)

Btw, A CRJ-200LR? why don't you just lay your airline into a coffin and nail the lid shut?

god BAW, why bother?
Posted Image Posted Image

Based at MAN, ID: 11428

BAW Select

BAW Select

The Good Guy

• 351 posts
It is a messing about slogan, not a true challenge mate. I don't take this game seriously at all, and I might add that my CRJ is a fantastic aircraft for the longer lower yield runs. It wasn't a challenge mate, I just did it as a joke to see what reception I got.

Also I think you're underestimating me. I am not going to be as unprofessional as you and shout about my a/c deliveries but I have upto 16 orders with my broker for aircraft.

Also, don't overestimate yourself. You currently arent a concern to me and my comic slogan wasnt directed at you. Skyguard is obviously more mature and I respect him for that. It was a joke and you gave the excact response I wanted

Alex_Stankevitch

Alex_Stankevitch

• 379 posts
BAW, just look after yourself. There are many big airlines out there that can crush you like a J31, myself included. Just because youve got a few small aircraft on order it isnt a reason to scream and shout. Ive got 6 x B739s and 4 x A319s on order.
Posted Image
ID:10979

Our Stats

BAW Select

BAW Select

The Good Guy

• 351 posts
I wasn't my friend, I was just pointing it out to the oh so great highflyer who has less a/c on orderyet still blows his trumpet like hes ordering a hundred A380's. I aint ourt to make any enemies, he just responded to my joke in the wrong way

Alex_Stankevitch

Alex_Stankevitch

• 379 posts
It doesnt matter how many aircraft an airline has on order, it matters what aircraft they are and what that airline's DOP is...
Posted Image

Our Stats

BAW Select

BAW Select

The Good Guy

• 351 posts
Im well aware of that, I was just retorting to his unbelievably big ego

WingsOTWorld

WingsOTWorld

MEMBER 4EVA!

• 822 posts
BAW: Two words...calm down. Bragging bout orderin planes is always good...putting that against someone else. Not so nice.

Although I must say...you've evoked quite a response here :P
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

Aircraft Owned: ATR-72s, Saabs, EMB-195LRs, A319s, 1 Q400, and A330s
ANA-The Pinnacle of Japanese Aviation (Kickin off at ORD) -An ACE Alliance Member / エイス アラヤンス メンバー全日空
ID#:10917

watchdog

watchdog

Senior AE Manager

• 534 posts

British Airways Select is pleased to announce an order for an unspecified amount of a/c from both Bombadier and Airbus!!! !

So the (4 = Spelt FOUR) airlines you own paid for this large order :P
Posted Image

thehighflyer

thehighflyer

• 162 posts
  • WLM ID:dangould747@hotmail.com
  • AIM Screen Name:fa059
  • Yahoo ID:dangould2000@yahoo.co.uk
  • Skype Name:dangould2000
that's right, my DOP currently is $2,713,320 (give or take a few dollars) i cleared roughly $48,000,000 last month, what are your finances like BAW?
Posted Image Posted Image

Based at MAN, ID: 11428

Alex_Stankevitch

Alex_Stankevitch

• 379 posts

that's right, my DOP currently is $2,713,320 (give or take a few dollars) i cleared roughly $48,000,000 last month, what are your finances like BAW?

Lol, us brits are doing well. Im on about $3.4m give or take a bit.

STANSTED IS MINE! :shappy:
Posted Image

Our Stats

HADC10

HADC10

• 273 posts
Then update your sig
Posted Image
ID 724
The North Country's Premier Airline
Proud Member of 3RA-North America Regional Coordinator
Offering over 100 flights a day to SEA, ANC, YYC, DEL, DEN, YEG, HND, HNL, KIX, LAS, LAX, MSP, PEK, CDG, PHX, PDX, RNO, SLC, SAN, SFO,TUS, YVR, and IAD
Click here for a no-fail AE strategy guide
Posted Image
Posted Image

BAW Select

BAW Select

The Good Guy

• 351 posts
My profits are fine thank you, rising by the day in fact.

This thread was supposed to be about my airlines press releases, not a place for all those senior members to have a go at me.

Watchdog: I refer you to my explanation in the thread you opened and just to clarify, those airlines dont have any money and never did, they also have no orders on the books at all and are all disaster airlines I used when I started

WingsoftheWorld: Apologies, They're kinda invading my thread and having a go at me for nothing at all.

Alex_Stankevitch: I don't understand why you are in this thread, presumably due to a friendship with highflyer which is fine. If you have a probl;em with me PM me instead of trying to cause problems for me on here

Highflyer: Same goes for you and I still stand by the fact that it was a joke to see if I could get anyones back up. It worked and no harm was intended, other than you getting yourself in a twist over it.

Now can you all let this thread be for what it was intended, a press release thread for my airline or rather reports.

And also, Airline Empires is a great game, but the word in that sentence is game!!. Stop taking it so seriously!!!!!!:P

BAW Select

BAW Select

The Good Guy

• 351 posts
British Airways Select is pleased to announce the opening of a new Headquarters at Mosco SVO. It will help us significantly increase our presence in Eastern Europe and therefore we have decided to base our CRJ200LR there offering services to Geneva, Bologne and Milan! This will be replaced by a Q400 when it is delivered next month and then the CRJ will return to MAN when some more gates are recieved. Until that point we regret to infrom you that all services between Manchester and Milan, Fuertaventura and Malta have been suspended until this a/c returns home. I styress that these popular services will be resumed as soon as possible!

Tom Cruikshank

Alex_Stankevitch

Alex_Stankevitch

• 379 posts

Alex_Stankevitch: I don't understand why you are in this thread, presumably due to a friendship with highflyer which is fine. If you have a probl;em with me PM me instead of trying to cause problems for me on here

I in fact do not have any sort of friendship with High Flyer, we in fact compete on some routes :puzzled:

And this this a public forum, i can go in any thread I want.
Posted Image

Our Stats

BAW Select

BAW Select

The Good Guy

• 351 posts
True but what business do you have in sabotaging a thread that was meant to inform other members of my success or failingsd instead of a flame thread that is just causing rifts!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users