2 replies to this topic

AJB

AJB

AJB

• 7 posts
Airline:
Air Scotland & Air Scotland Group Airlines

Description:
Air Scotland was founded in 2005 operating a hub and spoke network connecting passengers through Edinburgh onward to Europe/Asia & North America, and vise versa, partnerships with other airlines enabled Air Scotland to connect more passengers onto other airlines and networks rapidly expanding the airline through 2010. Operating currently a fleet of Airbus A319/20/21 NEO and 787-8/9 Aircraft, as well as orders for Air Scotland Regional and Air Scotland's subsidiary airline HighlandAir. Air Scotland Group expanded in 2017 with the purchase of British regional airline Citywings and again in 2019 with the purchase of Air Iceland, the Air Scotland group continues to expand with current talks of purchasing another European airline and expanding the route network of Citywings.

Alliance History Past/Current:
Air Scotland is a member of Allianceone, however looking to move to DWA.

Why do you want to join Dynasty World Alliance?
DWA is more active, would also expand Air Scotland's partnerships with other airlines.

How much experience in the AE community do you currently have?
Quite a lot.

Which additional member airlines do you intend to bring into the alliance?
Citywings Airlines, HighlandAir, Air Iceland.

Are you able to run airlines in-game on a regular basis?
Somewhat

Are you capable of participating in a discord server?
Yes

DWA's admission system works on a member-vote basis. Are you capable of regularly submitting vote imput to satisfy member applications?
Yes

Untitled-1.png

БобСоветскийшфид☭™

БобСоветскийшфид☭™

TCB

• 648 posts
Dear AJB,

Thank you for applying to Dynasty World Alliance. I will review your application, and we will put it to a vote.

DWA_Sig_3_2.png

Established Oct. 2012

#GOSTROS

БобСоветскийшфид☭™

БобСоветскийшфид☭™

TCB

• 648 posts
Dear AJB,

Congratulations, I am happy to grant you access into Dynasty World Alliance. Please expect a PM from me shortly.

Thank you, and Welcome!

DWA_Sig_3_2.png

Established Oct. 2012

#GOSTROS

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users