Codeshares

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

WingsOTWorld

WingsOTWorld

MEMBER 4EVA!

• 822 posts
Perhaps an idea, unless suggested some time past, now as i think of it, would be codesharing on routes. Perhaps with that, you and another airline, for a fee could share a route and profits from both airlines are shared with each other for that particular route. Ther'd be a limit as to how many people can code share together like 3 airlines max in one codeshare group and people can leave when they want to.....cant quite think of what else should be in there but what do you guys say? too outlandish? fosters more problems? or is it worth trying?
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

Aircraft Owned: ATR-72s, Saabs, EMB-195LRs, A319s, 1 Q400, and A330s
ANA-The Pinnacle of Japanese Aviation (Kickin off at ORD) -An ACE Alliance Member / エイス アラヤンス メンバー全日空
ID#:10917

737MMA

737MMA

V3 Data Guru

• 277 posts
Code-sharing was part of the original alliance idea. Should be implemented in V3, I hope. Good idea. Somebody that hasn't been around as long as us old-timers.

WingsOTWorld

WingsOTWorld

MEMBER 4EVA!

• 822 posts
Well i had been tryin to join since...bout the date you got onto the forums..lol...but back then the whole thing was down so i couldnt get in..now its up and its definetly the game thats taken over my life...good thing summer vacation is comin soon...ill be able to dedicate some more time to it.
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

Aircraft Owned: ATR-72s, Saabs, EMB-195LRs, A319s, 1 Q400, and A330s
ANA-The Pinnacle of Japanese Aviation (Kickin off at ORD) -An ACE Alliance Member / エイス アラヤンス メンバー全日空
ID#:10917

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users