Photo

another one bites the dust

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

dazwalsh

dazwalsh

• 438 posts
well guys i have decided to quit airline empires because of the blatent lack of support for bugs and them not getting resolved and i am not prepared to babysit my account anymore its got to the point where its just stupid trying to maintain your dop

ive had a great time here though might be back if the next version is any better

cya

Daz

quicktime

quicktime

LOOK HERE

• 152 posts
join the club
Posted Image

galapagapop

galapagapop

• 602 posts
Good for you, now next time could we avoid the drama of it all? As cute as your little protest has become, its nothing to threatening. Seeing as you don't pay any money for it and you really don't contribute much to it, no loss I still see 900 airlines listed in the rankings.

Good Day!
CEO of:
Posted Image

drv4truk

drv4truk

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,273 posts
I have to agree that after only 2-3 hours away from AE and you log in to find your DOP has dropped $5-$10 Million is a bit ridiculous. But, this is a well known problem with the load factor scripts. Most of the other bugs are being taken care of or at least some work is being done on them now.
Posted ImagePosted Image

HADC10

HADC10

• 273 posts
All these people leaving present an interesting situation for me. Yes, I want the game to survive, but I also want less competition!
Posted Image
ID 724
The North Country's Premier Airline
Proud Member of 3RA-North America Regional Coordinator
Offering over 100 flights a day to SEA, ANC, YYC, DEL, DEN, YEG, HND, HNL, KIX, LAS, LAX, MSP, PEK, CDG, PHX, PDX, RNO, SLC, SAN, SFO,TUS, YVR, and IAD
Click here for a no-fail AE strategy guide
Posted Image
Posted Image

dazwalsh

dazwalsh

• 438 posts
banana stop brown nosing airline empires its gone to the dogs it realy has and its taking more and more of my time to check and update routes and its simply no fun anymore

travelhouse

travelhouse

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,066 posts
  • WLM ID:travelhouse007@gmail.com
Many have left this game, lot's of them check back from time to time to see if it has improved, they will return one day when AE is able to make the game more interesting and bug free.

The forums are more interesting than the game is right now. :P

galapagapop

galapagapop

• 602 posts

banana stop brown nosing airline empires its gone to the dogs it realy has and its taking more and more of my time to check and update routes and its simply no fun anymore

I'm not but I'm sick of you drama queens. Just leave okay, we don't need players who don't even play plaquing the forums with their complaints. I see no real issues with AE right now. Sure One-ways are gone they will eventually be restored.
CEO of:
Posted Image

travelhouse

travelhouse

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,066 posts
Exit the Game:

Posted Image

quicktime

quicktime

LOOK HERE

• 152 posts

I'm not but I'm sick of you drama queens. Just leave okay, we don't need players who don't even play plaquing the forums with their complaints. I see no real issues with AE right now. Sure One-ways are gone they will eventually be restored.

Get out more buddy........
Posted Image

MattRB

MattRB

• 8 posts
  • WLM ID:matt_baillie@hotmail.com
  • AIM Screen Name:MattRB1701
  • Yahoo ID:digitalmisanthrope
Can I have your planes? :P
Matt Baillie
CEO - Trillium Air
Posted ImagePosted Image
Let your flying experience blossom.

Pacific

Pacific

• 1,013 posts

User's Awards

2       2      
Actually what THA said is exactly what i'm doing. I've quit AE for now, and will happily rejoin wen the crucial LF bug is solved, thus I'm still on the forums!

I had to close the high-risk experimental airline I was messing about with this game searching for new techniques early as well as it was requiring too much maint, probably to the joy of some...asian airlines. :P

Maestro69

Maestro69

El Original Mod, AE Beta Tester

• AE Moderator
  • 4,010 posts

User's Awards

3    3   

well guys i have decided to quit airline empires because of the blatent lack of support for bugs and them not getting resolved and i am not prepared to babysit my account anymore its got to the point where its just stupid trying to maintain your dop

ive had a great time here though might be back if the next version is any better

cya

Daz

Werent u supposedly leaving AE since u cant handle the current environment?

So, why exactly are u doing popping up on routes? Im sorry, but unlike u, when i say something, i usually follow-through. So, here is my advice, either leave or face the music :P

I hope u understand, there are some people u cant play with. :D

dleLlDN.png?raw=1

CondorFlight

CondorFlight

• 86 posts
I suggest listening to some Robert Johnson while playing the game. It puts it all in perspective.
Posted Image
Posted Image

travelhouse

travelhouse

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,066 posts

I suggest listening to some Robert Johnson while playing the game. It puts it all in perspective.

Noooooooooo

Meat Loaf (Like a BAT out of Hell ) more to the point.

Atlantic_Air

Atlantic_Air

• 846 posts
try like some hardcore stuff.
CEO of Atlantic Airways

Posted Image Posted Image

jackthestrip

jackthestrip

• 160 posts
To be fair, this does raise a real issue, there seem to be more and more bugs rather than bugs getting fixed.
Maverick Airways CEO.

Posted Image Posted Image
Proud member of the Eurowings alliance.
Airline ID 2157

dazwalsh

dazwalsh

• 438 posts
"I see no real issues with AE right now"

yeah ok so the inability to fly over 4800nm isnt an issue..the inability to keep a stable DOP isnt an issue?? you must have a magic bug free account!

im not leaving because of competition i was steadily climbing the table but it took too much faffing about to keep the expansion going and i may keep active on the forums. Im leaving because it gets annoying to see your load factor go down to 0% on a330 aircraft and resetting it to find it has done the same thing 10 mins later (infact any aircraft but the a330's hit you the most).

for 3 or 4 rounds now the load factor bug has been present i am no noob to this game and steadily along the way more and more features have been disabled (ie aircraft delivery and credit) and more and more UNFIXED bugs have occured.(load factor, one way etc)

maestro someone else has my account at the moment so eire air movements are by them although by the looks of it the dop has dropped big time..you do what you want to those routes it does not concern me at the moment. like i say it wasnt competition or price dumping or anything that concerned me (infact it made it more of a challenge)

i dont want to get into an argument about it all but you all know what bugs have occured and how long they have gone unfixed for and im always one to wait and see if they do get fixed but in this case i aint waiting no more.

regards

Daz

gizgiz

gizgiz

Left AE for Better Games

• 269 posts
  • WLM ID:cheesyli@hotmail.com
In my point of view, Airline Empires has two main problems:

ONE: Namely the blatant lack of friendly and helpful support. There are two great PHP coders, and more may be just around the corner. Quantity != quality. I appreciate TW and miller's additions, bug fixes, but it just doesn't seem enough for a community this size.

TWO: Too much competition - admit it. We've all been blabbering about this. THere's just too many people, and the fine line between the rich and the poor is now the huge fat obese line between the two.

I think it's time for some to leave, and others to improve on something. I have my own airline management simulation I'm currently making, but without permission from miller and TW, I can't announce it.

Just look and my sig and see how I'm suffering. Oh and I love my new logo. Don't you?
Posted Image
Gizme Airways International, 2536

Posted Image
May the spirit of 3RA live on

HONG KONG WEATHER ALERTS:
None current and none forecast

watchdog

watchdog

Senior AE Manager

• 534 posts

In my point of view, Airline Empires has two main problems:

ONE: Namely the blatant lack of friendly and helpful support. There are two great PHP coders, and more may be just around the corner. Quantity != quality. I appreciate TW and miller's additions, bug fixes, but it just doesn't seem enough for a community this size.

TWO: Too much competition - admit it. We've all been blabbering about this. THere's just too many people, and the fine line between the rich and the poor is now the huge fat obese line between the two.

I think it's time for some to leave, and others to improve on something. I have my own airline management simulation I'm currently making, but without permission from miller and TW, I can't announce it.

Just look and my sig and see how I'm suffering. Oh and I love my new logo. Don't you?

Plug it, leave, if you can not see that the game is beta and free then go other places
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users