- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

WSHNationals

WSHNationals

• 764 posts
  • WLM ID:WSHNationals7@hotmail.co
  • AIM Screen Name:ttwttwttsrdmbadb
Look at this dude... I've never seen him before in the ranks, and now he's top 10: http://sim.airlineem....php?player=297 . It's pretty obvious he is using the Discovery/Wingz bug.
KD Air(id 3002) HUBS:
Fleet: 9X Beech 8X ATR-42 2X Q400 1X A319
Posted Image
Posted Image
Vice President of InterSky Alliance
Posted Image Posted Image

Glennos

Glennos

toowit towoo

• Veteran
  • 1,683 posts
  • WLM ID:badtothebone99@gmail.com
Was he not playing before and became a broker. He has brokered aircraft for a while I think.
Posted Image

WSHNationals

WSHNationals

• 764 posts
Why is he in the top 10, despite never being seen before? Have you seen him in even the top 50 before?
KD Air(id 3002) HUBS:
Posted Image
Posted Image

Glennos

Glennos

toowit towoo

• Veteran
  • 1,683 posts
  • WLM ID:badtothebone99@gmail.com
I never look at the top 50 i'm not there yet :P If you look in the used aircraft pages he has loads of aircraft for sale.

Just my thoughts don't like to go around saying cheater when i'm not sure. Maybe you can U2U miller22 but he did not do much about Appalachian either so ...
Posted Image

travelhouse

travelhouse

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,066 posts
  • WLM ID:travelhouse007@gmail.com
Been in the top 20 for over a month.

Timsher

Timsher

Just a ling

• 573 posts
  • WLM ID:Timsher@gmail.com
  • Yahoo ID:Timsher19
Palace has been up there for awhile, he's been brokering like crazy (which I know because he's kept me from doing it with his ultra low prices...)
Posted Image

travelhouse

travelhouse

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,066 posts

http://sim.airlineempires.net/playerinfo.php?player=297[/url'] . It's pretty obvious he is using the Discovery/Wingz bug.

Dirty Washing again, why do some players like this act in silly ways, shame on the forum and as the Moderators have said in the past, if you suspect a cheater, then inform them, Not to start all this crap. Thought we got rid of it. BUT looks like NOT !! :P

rocksandfossils

rocksandfossils

Banned

• 257 posts
--------------

iraqi

iraqi

• 39 posts
KD air, getting a bit cocky now?? what's with ATL as a hub.. appalachian once said in a stupid message that he owned hotlanta pffffffffffffff hehehe
And KD keep ur eye on the players a bit more, Palace has been a very very good supplier of aircraft for some time.. and each time he buys a load of aircraft he climbs in the ranks closer to you :P
so don't accuse him of cheating..
Let's see, who's next, being accused..

WSHNationals

WSHNationals

• 764 posts

Dirty Washing again, why do some players like this act in silly ways, shame on the forum and as the Moderators have said in the past, if you suspect a cheater, then inform them, Not to start all this crap. Thought we got rid of it. BUT looks like NOT !! :P

WHY DON'T U JUST STF^? WHY CAN'T YOU JUST LEAVE THE FORUMS, AS WELL AS THE GAME WHICH YOU QUIT? IMO, IF YOU LEAVE THE GAME YOU SHOULDN'T STAY ON THE FORUMS AND STIR UP TROUBLE!!!

And i don't like being called Dirty....
KD Air(id 3002) HUBS:
Posted Image
Posted Image

travelhouse

travelhouse

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,066 posts

WHY DON'T U JUST STF^? WHY CAN'T YOU JUST LEAVE THE FORUMS, AS WELL AS THE GAME WHICH YOU QUIT? IMO, IF YOU LEAVE THE GAME YOU SHOULDN'T STAY ON THE FORUMS AND STIR UP TROUBLE!!!

And i don't like being called Dirty....

Your problem is you see only yourself being 110% right. You are norrow minded and post such junk its sickening.

Oh BTW, how come you havnt called for another reset yet?

Or will that be your next JUNK post

FuriousFalcon

FuriousFalcon

• Validating
  • 311 posts
oooo getting serious here..cat & dog fighting...
KD Air on one side I think you should have payed better attention the dude was in the top 50 for ages!
...on another side Travelhouse some times you do stir trouble up a bit and I agree with KD Air on that bit, I have seen your posts loads of times and its not like you never accuse people! so I think its equal...
A Member of the PlatinumWings Alliance

A good landing is one you walk out of...
...an exelent landing is one where you can use the aircraft again ;)

C'mon you Reds...we can do it this year! Red Devil for ever!!!

travelhouse

travelhouse

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,066 posts

KD air, getting a bit cocky now?? what's with ATL as a hub.. appalachian once said in a stupid message that he owned hotlanta pffffffffffffff hehehe
And KD keep ur eye on the players a bit more, Palace has been a very very good supplier of aircraft for some time.. and each time he buys a load of aircraft he climbs in the ranks closer to you :P
so don't accuse him of cheating..
Let's see, who's next, being accused..

Form the Tone of his last post, he needs Stress management....KD Air is one silly poster.

travelhouse

travelhouse

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,066 posts

oooo getting serious here..cat & dog fighting...
KD Air on one side I think you should have payed better attention the dude was in the top 50 for ages!
...on another side Travelhouse some times you do stir trouble up a bit and I agree with KD Air on that bit, I have seen your posts loads of times and its not like you never accuse people! so I think its equal...

Well, if that player was to live by the rules as requested by the MOD's then this wouldnt happen.

KD Air needs Glasses as is not seeing right.

FuriousFalcon

FuriousFalcon

• Validating
  • 311 posts

Form the Tone of his last post, he needs Stress management....KD Air is one silly poster.

and IMO you're no better :P...
A Member of the PlatinumWings Alliance

A good landing is one you walk out of...
...an exelent landing is one where you can use the aircraft again ;)

C'mon you Reds...we can do it this year! Red Devil for ever!!!

WSHNationals

WSHNationals

• 764 posts

Your problem is you see only yourself being 110% right. You are norrow minded and post such junk its sickening.

Oh BTW, how come you havnt called for another reset yet?

Or will that be your next JUNK post

I do see myself as wrong in this situation. The player apperently was NOT a cheater. And also, the public cheat accusations have been done by many prominent members of this forum, as well as a certain Moderator. :P I Never spam the forums, UNLIKE ANOTHER PERSON WHO DOESN'T EVEN PLAY THE GAME! I have never in fact called for a reset, get ur facts right :D . And I'm Sure if you asked most forum members who posts the most spam, or as you say, "JUNK" posts, the most, as well as the member who posts the most offensive, threatening and accusive posts, it would lead right back to you. In Fact, Make A poll. It would be interesting to see what people think.
KD Air(id 3002) HUBS:
Posted Image
Posted Image

travelhouse

travelhouse

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,066 posts

I do see myself as wrong in this situation. I Never spam the forums, UNLIKE ANOTHER PERSON WHO DOESN'T EVEN PLAY THE GAME! I have never in fact called for a reset, get ur facts right :P . And I'm Sure if you asked most forum members who posts the most spam, or as you say, "JUNK" posts, the most, as well as the member who posts the most offensive, threatening and accusive posts, it would lead right back to you. In Fact, Make A poll. It would be interesting to see what people think.

Now thats a better tone. 100% better than that other crap.

BWM (Be What May) you will post anyway, as for slander, well my son may now terminal in ALT just to play with you for your abuse you like to serve up on me.

oubobcat

oubobcat

• 236 posts
  • AIM Screen Name:parsonparsons
all we need in this forum is a visit from bimbo the clown from one of the other posts. my gosh guys. cant you people just get along? not everyone is a cheater and kd air is not dirty either. ive dealt with him before. appalachain was definitely a cheater and we found that out but palace isnt. but for the love of god we dont need to be in a 3 ring circus all the time. i think some of you forget that although it is fun and time consuming ae is just a game. just enjoy it, dont accuse people of being unclean and just go about your business as usual. one thing ive learned in the short time ive played this game is to make friends, not enemies. hopefully i dont piss you off by saying this but its just my thoughts. make peace not war and maybe bimbo will leave the game and we can enjoy ae without having all of these childish wars going on.

WSHNationals

WSHNationals

• 764 posts

Now thats a better tone. 100% better than that other crap.

BWM (Be What May) you will post anyway, as for slander, well my son may now terminal in ALT just to play with you for your abuse you like to serve up on me.

Good for your "Son", I'm sure Venture and I will have some fun dealing with him :P :D
KD Air(id 3002) HUBS:
Posted Image
Posted Image

Jaime

Jaime

• 504 posts
Posted Image
Jaime | The Fruit Stand

Posted Image