• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

Atlantic_Air

Atlantic_Air

• 846 posts
Messages From Air One, Travelhouses's Son, number 1 at Orlando

enjoy ;)

I am Number One ! Air

2006-02-03 18:30:09 RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:????
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cash...not credit and I have been in this game longer than you....so we will see who is strong.

No more messages Bye.

I am Number One ! Air

2006-02-03 18:27:36 RE:RE:RE:RE:????
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am making a second hub I have 1 Billion in Credit so I am ok.
Delete

I am Number One ! Air

2006-02-03 18:25:22 RE:RE:????
Let it be.

here is an example.

I set my price....DOP is 190K you adjust and I go into Negitive.

Now you say let it be,

Well I will Now set all my routes to stop Both getting DOP.

Delete

I am Number One ! Air

2006-02-03 18:22:29 ????
Why do you keep adjusting prices.

It is clear that you cant match my market share yet you insist adjusting all the time.

Well I have had enough, Now its time to Make this adjustments Stop.

Sorry it came to this but I am now a little pffffffffffff.

----------------------

hiya guys.
well i got these messages from travelhouse's son concerned about market share in MCO.
Basically, if you read the messages above, the opposing airline is threatening to make us both go under. My responses were the following:
"you have fun now"
"credit is useless in the game"
"fine, go ahead, sink us both and you'll get the satisfaction you want"
"to make my DOP higher"

in that order
----
this is a threat to abuse the game and make not only my airline but other airlines sink. Frankly, I'm not too worried. My airline is running profitable out of MCO, even if im not in competition with the market share, which is not my goal. My goal, this sounds very very corny, but is to have fun [which is being denied] and to run a profitable airline [which is also being denied.]

Comments?
CEO of Atlantic Airways

Posted Image Posted Image

WSHNationals

WSHNationals

• 764 posts
  • WLM ID:WSHNationals7@hotmail.co
  • AIM Screen Name:ttwttwttsrdmbadb
It's a shame some people have to send threatening messages like this.... if i recall, this completly goes against what travelhouse said in another post

It is a shame that players like this have to revert to nasty play to acheive the required market share they want.

Travelhouse has also received nasty messages but most are in good spirit and we are all cool about it.

Bad Sportsmanship is not liked at the best of times and some of these players need to check behind their ears as it is still wet

KD Air(id 3002) HUBS:
Fleet: 9X Beech 8X ATR-42 2X Q400 1X A319
Posted Image
Posted Image
Vice President of InterSky Alliance

Atlantic_Air

Atlantic_Air

• 846 posts
and what do you know!

plus, the $0 and $1 fares have begun ;)
CEO of Atlantic Airways

travelhouse

travelhouse

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,066 posts
  • WLM ID:travelhouse007@gmail.com

Messages From Air One, Travelhouses's Son, number 1 at Orlando

enjoy :P

I am Number One ! Air

2006-02-03 18:30:09 RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:????
Cash...not credit and I have been in this game longer than you....so we will see who is strong.

No more messages Bye.

I am Number One ! Air

2006-02-03 18:27:36 RE:RE:RE:RE:????
I am making a second hub I have 1 Billion in Credit so I am ok.
Delete

I am Number One ! Air

2006-02-03 18:25:22 RE:RE:????
Let it be.

here is an example.

I set my price....DOP is 190K you adjust and I go into Negitive.

Now you say let it be,

Well I will Now set all my routes to stop Both getting DOP.

Delete

I am Number One ! Air

2006-02-03 18:22:29 ????
Why do you keep adjusting prices.

It is clear that you cant match my market share yet you insist adjusting all the time.

Well I have had enough, Now its time to Make this adjustments Stop.

Sorry it came to this but I am now a little pffffffffffff.

----------------------

hiya guys.
well i got these messages from travelhouse's son concerned about market share in MCO.
Basically, if you read the messages above, the opposing airline is threatening to make us both go under. My responses were the following:
"you have fun now"
"credit is useless in the game"
"fine, go ahead, sink us both and you'll get the satisfaction you want"
"to make my DOP higher"

in that order
----
this is a threat to abuse the game and make not only my airline but other airlines sink. Frankly, I'm not too worried. My airline is running profitable out of MCO, even if im not in competition with the market share, which is not my goal. My goal, this sounds very very corny, but is to have fun [which is being denied] and to run a profitable airline [which is also being denied.]

Comments?

He has approached you asking the simple question, Why do you keep adjusting prices and you came back saying let it be. I now see his point, that if you are less than 1/2 his market share you will NEVER command the ticket price he has.

The approach was made directly to you, you choose not to co-opperate, therefore he is well within his rights to act to make it work.

A simple solution would be to price share, but NO you decided from reading the messages you sent not to even suggest any resolve, (Both Wrong) and therefore pointless post.

Sad but a fact. ;)

Atlantic_Air

Atlantic_Air

• 846 posts
i don't see his point
plus, i'm not aiming for market share
AND i don't really care if we go under..it'll give him the satisfaction HE wants

why i said let it be is because he is clearly the larger airline. he could go anywhere he wanted, and make just as much cash

and let me guess travel, it's all my fault, and your son is innocent?

teach your son a lesson, travel, and tell him not to do what you said not to [see WSH's quote]
somehow i don't find this post pointless
CEO of Atlantic Airways

travelhouse

travelhouse

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,066 posts

i don't see his point
plus, i'm not aiming for market share
AND i don't really care if we go under..it'll give him the satisfaction HE wants

and let me guess...it's all my fault, and your son is innocent?

teach your son a lesson, travel, and tell him not to do what you said not to [see WSH's quote]
somehow i don't find this post pointless

Oh my fellow friend, please read my post, I gave you a solution, now you say (You dont care if both go down) isnt that being silly on your front? You think now.....players need to work things out not fight.

Now I again offered a solution,

A simple solution would be to price share, but NO you decided from reading the messages you sent not to even suggest any resolve, (Both Wrong) and therefore pointless post.

And as I said, you didnt read as I said Both Wrong, so please read instead of acting hasty !!!!

Atlantic_Air

Atlantic_Air

• 846 posts
look dear, we all know who you side with. I'm not going to go under, and i'm really not that worried. The point is, he's ruining all aspects of the game.

i think you'll agree with me on that one.
CEO of Atlantic Airways

travelhouse

travelhouse

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,066 posts

It's a shame some people have to send threatening messages like this.... if i recall, this completly goes against what travelhouse said in another post

WSH, His message was asking a question, not hasty as you point out, but read the reply and see that Both players are wrong as I have suggested, but this is a FREE forum to view so guess it will be said in different ways. ;)

Atlantic_Air

Atlantic_Air

• 846 posts
Travel, btw, i thought of making a treaty...but then i thought back to your days

if he's your son, what good is it going to do?
CEO of Atlantic Airways

hpscot08

hpscot08

• 504 posts
The mother's bias is coming out and can't be contained... run and hide... ;)
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

travelhouse

travelhouse

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,066 posts

look dear, we all know who you side with. I'm not going to go under, and i'm really not that worried. The point is, he's ruining all aspects of the game.

i think you'll agree with me on that one.

Dear????? Oh you want to get in my good books lolol funny.

No, you will suffer, he is not going to place or change anymore till you COOL OFF a little, you need take a cold shower, let that heat simmer.

I am not siding either, If for one second I thought he did wrong I would place a STOP to it, You go COOL Off and come back read your messages from the start, you may see your (Both) wrong

Atlantic_Air

Atlantic_Air

• 846 posts

Dear????? Oh you want to get in my good books lolol funny.

No, you will suffer, he is not going to place or change anymore till you COOL OFF a little, you need take a cold shower, let that heat simmer.

I am not siding either, If for one second I thought he did wrong I would place a STOP to it, You go COOL Off and come back read your messages from the start, you may see your (Both) wrong

why on earth would i want to be in your good books?
i know we're both wrong, I realized that from the start, unlike what you might think. and please, stop advising me and others on how to live my life. [and i actually have one other than on the forums and AE unlike others]

I will not suffer. I'm gonna hold it out, and i'm gonna push as hard as i can.

also, take your own advice. go cool off, your being very snippy and *almost* rude. he's going against what you said...
CEO of Atlantic Airways

nzacndtrcwrdwfox

nzacndtrcwrdwfox

• 241 posts
For some reason, I think Travelhouse and Travelhouse's "son" is one and the same.
Posted Image

rocksandfossils

rocksandfossils

Banned

• 257 posts

For some reason, I think Travelhouse and Travelhouse's "son" is one and the same.

yeah and i still remember what pacific said about travelhouse=grumpyone.

travel goes, grumpy comes
grumpy goes, travel comes back.
rather interesting isnt it?

travelhouse

travelhouse

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,066 posts

yeah and i still remember what pacific said about travelhouse=grumpyone.

travel goes, grumpy comes
grumpy goes, travel comes back.
rather interesting isnt it?

Well Well Rock, Pingon and can we ask, who this round?

Besides, my son is or was having fun, his is now pi...off a lot and from posts and comments the action of some, AE is going more down hill of late then ahead like it should be.

It seems Atlantic now would like to resolve this with my son, I will be open and say, that as his mother he was removed from the computer, I (Rock Read Man) I took the $1 and $0 fares off and adjusted them back to market price. (To keep the peace)

Now this whole thing can either get resolved if the two parties talk or become a stalemate.

BTW Rock - Grumpy was Nathaniel. Who is Banned (There you go) Wrong Again.

737MMA

737MMA

V3 Data Guru

• 277 posts
Freedom of speech does not give you the right to shout "f***" in a crowded theatre.

rocksandfossils

rocksandfossils

Banned

• 257 posts

Well Well Rock, Pingon and can we ask, who this round?

Besides, my son is or was having fun, his is now pi...off a lot and from posts and comments the action of some, AE is going more down hill of late then ahead like it should be.

It seems Atlantic now would like to resolve this with my son, I will be open and say, that as his mother he was removed from the computer, I (Rock Read Man) I took the $1 and $0 fares off and adjusted them back to market price. (To keep the peace)

Now this whole thing can either get resolved if the two parties talk or become a stalemate.

BTW Rock - Grumpy was Nathaniel. Who is Banned (There you go) Wrong Again.

I believe I said I'm not playing this round. (several times). Your turn to read.
Pick any one of the following:

http://forums.airlin...ghlight=playing

http://forums.airlin...read.php?t=2308
============================================
Sure, I might be wrong about this grumpy thing, but........

Vertigo

Vertigo

totally banned

• 25 posts
Yea, ure wrong. Grumpy isnt Travelhouse. Trust me on this one.

rocksandfossils

rocksandfossils

Banned

• 257 posts

Yea, ure wrong. Grumpy isnt Travelhouse. Trust me on this one.

tell me who you are first and why i should believe you.
just explain and i'll believe.

WSHNationals

WSHNationals

• 764 posts
  • WLM ID:WSHNationals7@hotmail.co
  • AIM Screen Name:ttwttwttsrdmbadb
i believe(correct if wrong) that Vertigo=Saloman, as when i recieved PM's from him in game i think he signed a few Saloman
KD Air(id 3002) HUBS:
Fleet: 9X Beech 8X ATR-42 2X Q400 1X A319
Posted Image
Posted Image
Vice President of InterSky Alliance

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users