- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

TorqueWrench

TorqueWrench

AE Luver

• Veteran
  • 446 posts
Well, I noticed this was a big problem as airlines got larger, so i added the ability to reduce the number of routes shown on the routes page...

You can now filter by city, and whether the route arrives or departs that city...

Its taken me around 6hrs to code this mother so go easy on me at the moment with any problems... i'm pooped...

It should work as planned... you cant sort the rows yet... i didnt code it in and by the time i rememberd, it was too late... no pagination either on this version, but that shouldnt matter for the next few weeks as you can now fit more rows on one page...

Enjoy Guys

BarbulaM1

BarbulaM1

• 226 posts
  • WLM ID:BarbulaM1@msn.com
  • AIM Screen Name:BarbulaM1
Oh wow, very very nice. This is an awsome feature, thanks Torque :P.
Posted ImagePosted Image
Discover The West, Go Beyond The West, Airways International
COAI Holding Group International - Airways International
Proudly serving the Greak Lakes region for over 15 years.

Visit: Simtropolis.com | Simvision.net (of course look for me)

Fly_Germany

Fly_Germany

• 136 posts
  • WLM ID:tomauer@hotmail.com
  • Yahoo ID:tomauer2003@yahoo.com.au
this is great! i like it.. provides alot more organization of routes etc.. keep it up mate

~ Air Germany, Connecting Berlin to to the world ~
"you'll Love it"

Fleet:
2 x Airbus A330-300
3 x Airbus A320-200
5 x Airbus A319-100
2 x Bombardier Q400
4 x Saab 2000
2 x ERJ-135ER
9 x ATR-42-500

(Upcoming Orders)
Airbus A319-100
Airbus A330-300
Posted Image
"3rd Rock Alliance"
No more slums. No more violence. No more poverty...Gawad Kalinga
Posted Image

Timsher

Timsher

Just a ling

• 573 posts
  • WLM ID:Timsher@gmail.com
  • Yahoo ID:Timsher19
That looks sweet, thanks!
Posted Image

TorqueWrench

TorqueWrench

AE Luver

• Veteran
  • 446 posts
Let me know if its any slower/faster than the previous one... it might be a little slower as its gotta ask the database for more information... however it shouldnt really be noticable... (I only clocked a .5% increase in query time and that was with a script designed to exactly measure the benchmark and compare :P)

Maestro69

Maestro69

El Original Mod, AE Beta Tester

• AE Moderator
  • 4,010 posts

User's Awards

3    3   
Yep, looking good... :P

dleLlDN.png?raw=1

TorqueWrench

TorqueWrench

AE Luver

• Veteran
  • 446 posts
Time for me to go to sleep methinks... I hope i can get an hour in before work...

PM me with any problems...

TorqueWrench

TorqueWrench

AE Luver

• Veteran
  • 446 posts
Okay, couldnt sleep so i improved it more by allowing you to now sort the columns by clicking the headers...

Are there any columns you would like adding to the page? Such as ticket price maybe?

highspeed

highspeed

• 346 posts
I really like that new layout, thanks!

One problem though: profit is showing as zero on this new page. I'm sure lot's of people here use it to scan for changed profits. Of course we can open each route and look there but for both our sake and the webserver's please do spend a couple more minutes.

Oh, and by the way: I clicked a bookmark I had, and got an SQL error. Not a hack attempt, just the old page sorted on route number being bookmarked for easy access.

If you like a suggestion for future enhancement: maybe a column showing marketshare on that route? I mean: 100% of the market, plane filled 82% with passengers.
Posted Image

hakan310

hakan310

• 21 posts
I'm aggree with last post. this is very important for us , if we can see daily profit in new routes page it would be great. I hope you can fix it as soon as possible.

thanks for your everything and effort for us.

hakan
mimair

jackthestrip

jackthestrip

• 160 posts
Its far better than the old way of messing with your routes. I would agree with highspeed though with his suggestion. That would be a great benefit.
Maverick Airways CEO.

Posted Image Posted Image
Proud member of the Eurowings alliance.
Airline ID 2157

travelhouse

travelhouse

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,066 posts
  • WLM ID:travelhouse007@gmail.com

Well, I noticed this was a big problem as airlines got larger, so i added the ability to reduce the number of routes shown on the routes page...

You can now filter by city, and whether the route arrives or departs that city...

Its taken me around 6hrs to code this mother so go easy on me at the moment with any problems... i'm pooped...

It should work as planned... you cant sort the rows yet... i didnt code it in and by the time i rememberd, it was too late... no pagination either on this version, but that shouldnt matter for the next few weeks as you can now fit more rows on one page...

Enjoy Guys

Thanks TW, this is a vast improvement from the old, makes it easy to view in either high or low screen resulations - NICE :)

One glitch is that if you are adjusting DOP's, once you hit the update route it will return to the screen, once you hit the LF colum again for asend or desend figures it takes you to:

http://sim.airlineem...esc&arr_dep=all

giving a white page with:

tickprice:
routenumber:
frequency:
aircraftid:
airport1:
airport2:
roundtrip:
availfreq: Some perameters were not sent to this page

Also is it possible to have the ( Frequency ) size narrowed and added in this extra of the actual (Profit / Non-Profit Received ) That way when you click routes one will be able to see the low numbers that need to be addressed?

TorqueWrench

TorqueWrench

AE Luver

• Veteran
  • 446 posts
Okay

1) DOP as $0 ... FIXED
2) Weird script change error ... FIXED
3) Added Ticket Price ... DONE
4) Add more route info ... IN PROCESS

travelhouse

travelhouse

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,066 posts
  • WLM ID:travelhouse007@gmail.com

Okay

1) DOP as $0 ... FIXED
2) Weird script change error ... FIXED
3) Added Ticket Price ... DONE
4) Add more route info ... IN PROCESS

WOW - Now this is what I call Service with Capital (S) Thanks Looks Smart now..sure others will agree :)

WSHNationals

WSHNationals

• 764 posts
  • WLM ID:WSHNationals7@hotmail.co
  • AIM Screen Name:ttwttwttsrdmbadb
THANKS! looks great :). Anyway that something similar could be done to organize aicrafty and gates?
KD Air(id 3002) HUBS:
Fleet: 9X Beech 8X ATR-42 2X Q400 1X A319
Posted Image
Posted Image
Vice President of InterSky Alliance
Posted Image Posted Image

galapagapop

galapagapop

• 602 posts
Could you put overall DOP at the top and when dorting by city it shows city DOP?
CEO of:
Posted Image

TimS

TimS

• 204 posts

Alright, excellent job. Just went there to check on my routes and noticed it, much better than the last version, better overview!

You are full of bright ideas :)

TorqueWrench

TorqueWrench

AE Luver

• Veteran
  • 446 posts
Total Revenue (Total DOP), Average Ticket Price & Average Load Factor is now listed at the bottom of all columns...

drv4truk

drv4truk

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,273 posts
Nice work. For me, the old way wasn't that bad or even where improvement needed to be made. One of the biggest complaints or requests that people had/have is when you sort by city pair, the routes should be listed in alphabetical order of departure and then destination city. With the changes you have made :) , it makes it easier to sort by only departure city, but is there a way the destinations can be listed alphabetically?

So instead of this:

LAX - SAN
LAX - DCA
LAX - SJC
LAX - MCO
LAX - LGA
LAX - ATL
LAX - HOU
LAX - PHX
LAX - JFK
LAX - MDW

They are sorted like this: