• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

luv2spot

luv2spot

• 26 posts
What kind of message is this?

Pacific Southwest Air

2005-12-18 04:12:37 Profits
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your profits seem to be down by just a tad. I will continue my shallow efforts until you see very little in the way of actual profits. I haven't even claimed a hub out of DTW yet and may well leave that to Travelhouse. However, your airline will not be profitable for much longer.

WSHNationals

WSHNationals

• 764 posts
  • WLM ID:WSHNationals7@hotmail.co
  • AIM Screen Name:ttwttwttsrdmbadb
Happened to me when I got on LAX-SAN awhile back.

737MMA

737MMA

V3 Data Guru

• 277 posts
Really sad that people send out personal "warnings" to players who are just trying to have some fun.

travelhouse

travelhouse

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,066 posts
  • WLM ID:travelhouse007@gmail.com

Originally posted by luv2spot

Pacific Southwest Air

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your profits seem to be down by just a tad. I will continue my shallow efforts until you see very little in the way of actual profits. I haven't even claimed a hub out of DTW yet and may well leave that to Travelhouse. However, your airline will not be profitable for much longer.

Be assured that I am NOT considering a terminal nor hub in DTW, I will defend my own hubs and will take action against those who want to be seen as ANNOYING pains in the rear end.

Jazyf1

Jazyf1

• 135 posts

Pacific Southwest Air

Yeah got one of those too....from him

what a lamer.....thats just sad....

[Edited on 12/18/2005 by Jazyf1]

RmTrice

RmTrice

• 255 posts
  • AIM Screen Name:RmTrice07
Same with me, and from the same airline too. Pretty pathetic if you ask me.

737MMA

737MMA

V3 Data Guru

• 277 posts
Just another 12 year old taking the game to a level it's not possible to take the game to. LOL! 12 year old. Here come the flames... :cool:

Maestro69

Maestro69

El Original Mod, AE Beta Tester

• AE Moderator
  • 4,010 posts

User's Awards

3    3   
Trust me, aint it only PSA that is doing this.. im sure there is one person in particular that seems to know very well how to go down to this level.

drv4truk

drv4truk

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,273 posts

Originally posted by luv2spot

I guess you should be glad I'm not posting the message you sent me. That would truly show who the 12 year old is.

I told you, I will protect my routes. If you can't handle the number of aircraft on your routes at $1, then stop being a pain in the rear end.

Pacific

Pacific

• 1,013 posts

User's Awards

2       2      
I say simply capacity dump in silence :(

luv2spot

luv2spot

• 26 posts
Then post it !

IT show how frustrating this can be for us smaller guys.

Axis

Axis

• 72 posts
yea, Travelhouse has been on austrailius's back for awile now (notice the hub in MAD) just becuase he's friends with me.

now that's preditory

Achillesair

Achillesair

• 28 posts

Originally posted by Axis
Travelhouse has been on austrailius's back for a while now just because he's friends with me.

Just because he is friends with you?
Well maybe, just maybe, it's due to your own actions.

You placing $ 1 fares didn't help very much.

travelhouse

travelhouse

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,066 posts

Originally posted by Maestro69
Trust me, aint it only PSA that is doing this.. im sure there is one person in particular that seems to know very well how to go down to this level.

It seems you associate with one that just loves this kinda caper, not to say places stupid amounts on routes to annoy others and this is bad to other players so, watch your own words you post as it dosnt show to well towards your integrity.

TorqueWrench

TorqueWrench

AE Luver

• Veteran
  • 446 posts
I'm gonna hope to get together a set of rules to work towards... We dont really have much structure in the way of rules really... This is one of the items that i would like to be on the "Not Allowed" list. Its childish, Immature and a waste of good electrons...

Maestro69

Maestro69

El Original Mod, AE Beta Tester

• AE Moderator
  • 4,010 posts

User's Awards

3    3   

Originally posted by travelhouse

It seems you associate with one that just loves this kinda caper, not to say places stupid amounts on routes to annoy others and this is bad to other players so, watch your own words you post as it dosnt show to well towards your integrity.

And since when did u care about other players Travelhouse? Please, save me the irony...

Oh, Travelhouse, explain this =
A330-300 MAD-ORD 1 0% $-151,124.00
A330-300 MAD-MCO 1 0% $-156,659.00
A330-300 FRA-EWR 1 0% $-140,230.00
A330-200 FRA-MCO 1 0% $-184,375.00

and thats just of what i got in my airline... and yet, u claimed the other day that

Life would be so much easy, if some players would just lower their price to stop this massive loss to other fellow players

so, i guess ur integrity went down the drain too...

galapagapop

galapagapop

• 602 posts
Travel House has been kind and understanding to me in the past. I see her as a replacement of Chicken. She plays hard and is very understanding in the process. These messages are not needed, but communication is needed when dealing with one way routes.

737MMA

737MMA

V3 Data Guru

• 277 posts

Originally posted by TorqueWrench
I'm gonna hope to get together a set of rules to work towards... We dont really have much structure in the way of rules really... This is one of the items that i would like to be on the "Not Allowed" list. Its childish, Immature and a waste of good electrons...

Torque is right. A real waste of electrons. We should be using those electrons to run a fan to fan the flames :(

travelhouse

travelhouse

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,066 posts

Originally posted by travelhouse

And since when did u care about other players Travelhouse? Please, save me the irony...

Oh, Travelhouse, explain this =
A330-300 MAD-ORD 1 0% $-151,124.00
A330-300 MAD-MCO 1 0% $-156,659.00
A330-300 FRA-EWR 1 0% $-140,230.00
A330-200 FRA-MCO 1 0% $-184,375.00

and thats just of what i got in my airline... and yet, u claimed the other day that

Life would be so much easy, if some players would just lower their price to stop this massive loss to other fellow players

so, i guess ur integrity went down the drain too...

My Dear Friend, you have a problem, and if you read this is exactly your problem.

1. You quote your losses, I am sorry, but you refuse to lower your price when others join any route your on, this is your own doing, Not Mine.

2. Yes, refer to (1) you and some others never seem to adjust prices and they know that they will lose more DOP if they touch it. We all know its annoying this LF bug, but we all play this game in trying conditions and all equal in association to the LF Bug.

3. I adjust my prices all the time, as when you obtain a larger market share unless you re-set the price you will not gain the added value of the DOP, thats what this game is all about.

4. If you cant stand the anxiety, please spare me and others the time of day and leave AE, or adjust your prices like others do and play the game like every other sensible player.

5. TourqueWrench just posted that this type of forum message is and quote

"Not Allowed" list. Its childish, Immature and a waste of good electrons

Sorry tourquewrench, however when your Moderator will not follow your lead and posted again after you stated your comments I had to respond to clear the air.

Axis

Axis

• 72 posts
abit too harsh... but someone else will probably state the obvious.

[Edited on 12/19/2005 by Axis]

[Edited on 12/19/2005 by Axis]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users