Photo

Alliances

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

bAnderson

bAnderson

Timeless

• 2,139 posts
For all the new players, there are a lot of things to think about. Obviously, you joined for the game. Eventually m you'll get a little bored and move on to the community, and find something. Eventually, you might end up here. If you haven't noticed yet, there is a button called "Alliance Options".

On AE, there are many forum alliances. These are groups of players who will group together in different worlds. Several alliances have high standards to have only the best alliances. Others will have lower standards and restrictions.

Current Alliances include:
.blu
Jetstream Alliance
Aspire
Golden
SkyRoutes
Avant Alliance
Vertice
Dawn | Dusk
World Alliance
Alliedwings
ENVOY
Globe Alliance
GMI

These alliances vary. If you want to give premium service, try Golden.
Low costs or a new player? You want Jetstream.
Quality service with low restrictions? SkyRoutes and many other alliances will be very kind to you.

There are world alliances too. Alliances within the world, at least. These alliances last only during the length of the game.

If you find that the game could use more than just playing, come on in and join an alliance!

wgOP4y0.jpg

TNT88

TNT88

Hates Pedo

• 3,461 posts

User's Awards

2    14       71      

Where is alliance for me?

Tesla

Tesla

Inactive

• 2,392 posts

Where is alliance for me?

who knows. Your playing style largely suits Jetstream.

bAnderson

bAnderson

Timeless

• 2,139 posts

Spamming and awesome winning streak? Hmmm....

wgOP4y0.jpg

Tesla

Tesla

Inactive

• 2,392 posts

Yeah. We allow almost anything. He just needs to very slightly up the quality to be allowed by Jetstream

TNT88

TNT88

Hates Pedo

• 3,461 posts

User's Awards

2    14       71      

Trust me, I've got the most realistic configs you ever gonna see. I don't do First class or crazy 50 business class seat on A320.

TNT88

TNT88

Hates Pedo

• 3,461 posts

User's Awards

2    14       71      

You have over 500 seats in your 747's. :thumbdown:  Everything else is cool with me.  :)

Just giving my opinion...

Well of course, Having no first class, and remember, Business Class seat in 1992 is just small old cradle seat with slightly more pitch than economy. I mean, realistically, if you look at real seatmap of B747, you could calculated on how much you could fit economy seat in the cabin with 30" seat pitch.

Luft

Luft

IVIVI

• 1,213 posts

User's Awards

2          2   

But out of that whole list, really only Globe, Avant, GMI, D|D, and a couple others are really reputable. 

.blu and Aspire are young, but have real potential. World Alliance, Alliedwings & Vertice are dead for all intents and purposes, and ENVOY was great idea that kinda declined away.

Jetstream & SkyRoutes, from as far as I can tell, are spam alliances, and while Golden came out as a joke, it seems to have established itself as a decent alliance.

QITdCef.png

Mr PAG

Mr PAG

Head Admin of SkyRoutes Alliance

• 1,074 posts

User's Awards

But out of that whole list, really only Globe, Avant, GMI, D|D, and a couple others are really reputable.
.blu and Aspire are young, but have real potential. World Alliance, Alliedwings & Vertice are dead for all intents and purposes, and ENVOY was great idea that kinda declined away.
Jetstream & SkyRoutes, from as far as I can tell, are spam alliances, and while Golden came out as a joke, it seems to have established itself as a decent alliance.

We are not a spam alliance ok? Iis just that we do not save much requirements as compared to other alliances.

Mr PAG 

Tesla

Tesla

Inactive

• 2,392 posts

Nor is jetstream. Stop calling every small alliance a spam alliance. We have minimum IFS and maximum util requirements for a reason. As an LCC alliance, we don't come hard on dense configs like 156Y A319s. Stop it. We are the future of AE. We consider the needs of every player and unlike someone we know, we do not use prejudices on applications. Just cos someone's a week old on AE doesn't mean they should wait 2 years for an alliance to accept them. We have the right to sue ENVOY or indeed any alliances that deems our application spam and not customer-friendly! Especially you Boeing.

Luft

Luft

IVIVI

• 1,213 posts

User's Awards

2          2   

Jetstream is an alliance that allows spamlines in, which makes it a spamline alliance. You can't deny the fact that your alliance is full of spamlines.

You can't tarnish the name of LCCs by extending it over anything you possibly can.

QITdCef.png

Tesla

Tesla

Inactive

• 2,392 posts

You run spam airlines.

You are in a spam alliance.

Thus, you are a spammer.

Get over it, you are not the future of AE, you are the past once AE4 comes out. I cannot wait to see how you can fly A380s from Kiev in AE4.

And also, please tell me how you are going to "kill my airline". I need some humor before my last day listening to you :)

I generate more revenue per passenger than Evinair, and still manage to serve free snacks and BOB meals on short-haul, and BOB snacks and meals on long-haul. I shall not tell you exactly how I do this.

Tesla

Tesla

Inactive

• 2,392 posts

anyone can gain revenue. And i know how it is done.

A challenge is running a mega carrier where some of the planes loose money or break even, because you are putting frequency before capacity. That is how R Delta asteria works.

Your principles are significantly different from mine. Mine is to tip supply/demand in my favour, and have less seats than demand. This means I can put a small (or very large) premium on the tickets, equaling more $s. If I ever will face Asteria, i will probably start losing. let's agree to disagree here. We are at the opposite ends of the AE spectrum. That's why you're in Avant and Aspire and why i'm in Jetstream and SR. We are completely different. Let the bickering be exterminated.

TNT88

TNT88

Hates Pedo

• 3,461 posts

User's Awards

2    14       71      

anyone can gain revenue. And i know how it is done.

A challenge is running a mega carrier where some of the planes loose money or break even, because you are putting frequency before capacity. That is how R Delta asteria works.

You clearly doesn't know much about Spamlines. It's much more complicated than what you think. But just stay where you are now.

TheGreatOP

TheGreatOP

TheGreatOP

• 193 posts
  • Skype Name:TheGreatOP

Let's not turn this thread into a pro-/anti-spamline argument, shall we?

TNT88

TNT88

Hates Pedo

• 3,461 posts

User's Awards

2    14       71      

Let's not turn this thread into a pro-/anti-spamline argument, shall we?

Let's be more specific shall we? Ross?

vsauce

vsauce

travelling at 35 km/h

• 636 posts

User's Awards

dem noobs love infographics

8afcc359e61ccd35e65559609be94338.png

09f14b347b.jpg

xjF8rVw.png

Tesla

Tesla

Inactive

• 2,392 posts

You have totally forgotten Jetstream. SR has restrictions, but they are not hard limits. Jetstream is service at a low-cost.

Mr PAG

Mr PAG

Head Admin of SkyRoutes Alliance

• 1,074 posts

User's Awards

And SR currently operates in R-D,which is also our legendary world. :)

Mr PAG 

TNT88

TNT88

Hates Pedo

• 3,461 posts

User's Awards

2    14       71      

This one is quite Haram.

OhFbXkS.jpg

A1ZDFyH.jpg