Photo

Euroflyer Designer

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

Tesla

Tesla

Inactive

• 2,392 posts

Pls give me feedback on these 3 liveries. The first is a low-cost regional subsidary, the second is a full service european carrier, and the 3rd is a full-service long haul subsidary. How do they perform in their respective portrayal roles.

Attached File  Untitled website 1.png   994.14KB   5 downloads

lvan

lvan

AE Addict

• 864 posts
Poorly

Magnusson

Magnusson

mate

• 363 posts
  • No shading
  • Poor color choices
  • Super-ugly vomit-like patterns
  • Using Paint
  • The template itself is horrible 
  • The font
  • and just about everything else

Grab a better software along with a higher quality template, then go check out some of the designers liveries (Oggey, R25L, and Ivan have some of the best IMHO) and then try again.

QpsnNDM.jpg?1

Tesla

Tesla

Inactive

• 2,392 posts

Kill me now. With a bag of dicks.

What was the point of this poet?
Besides, what is wrong with these liveries, especially the first.

Magnusson

Magnusson

mate

• 363 posts

What was the point of this poet?
Besides, what is wrong with these liveries, especially the first.

to sum it up, they´re ugly as hell.

QpsnNDM.jpg?1

Dinner

Dinner

AEs out-of-date cold breakfast

• 66 posts

:sick3:

Oh god. The first one looks like vomit. The other one looks like toilet water with a patch of s*** in it. The third is just ugly. I would advise you to Phantoms list of problems, and please refrain from making liveries forever.

LockheedTristar

LockheedTristar

Trijets

• 285 posts

User's Awards

Boring font, vomitous colors and poor patterns. They are pretty bad, sorry.

n.x.w.m

n.x.w.m

taiwanball

• Data Collector
  • 2,061 posts

The other one looks like toilet water with a patch of s*** in it.

+1. :ermm:

cUDPatH.jpg

Tesla

Tesla

Inactive

• 2,392 posts

+1. :ermm:

I don't like these comments. They need to be constructive. Pls thank you. All comments over, Yux pls lock this topic

LockheedTristar

LockheedTristar

Trijets

• 285 posts

User's Awards

I don't like these comments. They need to be constructive. Pls thank you. All comments over, Yux pls lock this topic

Tbh they are constructive. You're doing everything wrong.

Luft

Luft

IVIVI

• 1,213 posts

User's Awards

2          2   

You asked for an opinion, hun. You're going to get one.

And I highly doubt any airline would actually colour their wings in those colours as you've done...

QITdCef.png

Dinner

Dinner

AEs out-of-date cold breakfast

• 66 posts

Alright.

I must first tend to the first one;

First, it does represent Ukraine in any way, despite the name. Now, it looks quite childish and silly, something a child would colour in if he was given a colouring book. The blue, orange and such are all disgusting.

The second;

The blue and brown makes the effect that there was a toilet with human waste in it. Disgusting.

The third;

This is by far the worst in my opinion. Just ew.

I would advise you to never make a livery or logo again, and if you really want one, to request one.

Tesla

Tesla

Inactive

• 2,392 posts

Alright.

I must first tend to the first one;

First, it does represent Ukraine in any way, despite the name. Now, it looks quite childish and silly, something a child would colour in if he was given a colouring book. The blue, orange and such are all disgusting.

The second;

The blue and brown makes the effect that there was a toilet with human waste in it. Disgusting.

The third;

This is by far the worst in my opinion. Just ew.

I would advise you to never make a livery or logo again, and if you really want one, to request one.

Thanks (not). Pls lock this topic.

airshark95

airshark95

what do i write on here?

• 69 posts

Ok, be nice guys  :hmmph:

You really need to work on your skills my friend. If there's any constructive feedback I can give you, it's that you need to follow these following steps:

1. As Mr. Unknown said, consider getting a program like Paint.net or GIMP (which are free), or even Photoshop if you can.
  2. I highly recommend you use a good base template for your liveries. There are many users on AE which have and are willing to share templates: Ivan C, Runway 25L, Medivation and even I have a wide rage on aircraft templates we can share; just go the the AE gallery and browse through the many templates available. Or you can go to Jetabout, download the kit and make your own (there are template making tutorials in the Livery Design forum). 
  3. Go to the gallery and look at other the liveries made by other users. See what the liveries look like, draw on inspiration from them and real-world liveries. The best liveries are the ones that look legitimate and possible in the real-world, but are creative enough to stand-out from the rest and merit admiration.
  4. PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE. Not all of us were design geniuses when we began; heck, look at my old work! Never give up, listen to the feedback from other users (they may be harsh at times, by diamonds are forged in fire and great pressure), do research on livery and graphical design, get inspired and YOU WILL GET BETTER :yes:

I hope you will take this as valid advice my friend. Keep working at it, ask if you are unsure and ignore the people that call your work utter sh*t and give no critical feedback (you guys know who you are  :sly:). Your at the the first step of what is a fun and challenging road of graphical design; don't let a crappy first livery ruin it. 

med_gallery_23562_172_34485.png

SDL Design

lvan

lvan

AE Addict

• 864 posts

PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE. Not all of us were design geniuses when we began; heck, look at my old work! Never give up, listen to the feedback from other users (they may be harsh at times, by diamonds are forged in fire and great pressure), do research on livery and graphical design, get inspired and YOU WILL GET BETTER :yes:

I can definitely attest to this. My very first liveries from when I was 11 were terrible. I took some time today to dig up some very very old stuff that I'm not sure I should even be posting. This is my first livery, from February of 2011.

578d6.png

And this is what I do now:

gallery_8321_410_48845.png

So, everybody has potential, including you. You just have to be able to take advice and criticism, no matter how harsh. You need to put in work if you really want to become better.

Take everybody's advice, and work on it.

Mattéo

Mattéo

Captain of the sinking boat

• 41 posts
As a paint user, I can feel you. Well done.

Btw the third one really looks like vomit anyway

Med.

Med.

Professional Lover

• 838 posts

User's Awards

I suggest taking a look at other people's work in the galleries as an example of the standard of quality this community is looking for, otherwise, some people here can be really harsh.

iJIXDA4.png

KmaD8AM.png

Tesla

Tesla

Inactive

• 2,392 posts

The AriSol is actually pretty good (not as good as sharkie's ukrajet livery but still good.)

Oggey

Oggey

Disgusting, sick, and nasty member

• 1,006 posts

The AriSol is actually pretty good (not as good as sharkie's ukrajet livery but still good.)

It really, really, really isn't. :P

12ca1c99cc.png

Guest_lord.bendtner_*

Guest_lord.bendtner_*
  • Guests

ill definately be using these liveries in the future for pia my airline, truly beautiful work

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users