Photo

Sorry but this game is starting to suck

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

Adam4848

Adam4848

• 23 posts
Hey I'm not a little noob so shut the F*** up if you want to make a smart as reply. In the past couple of days with the LF script well I have to say it sucks and its not life like at all, on routes there are people who are putting $1 ticket prices and making a profit while I try to reset my price and even $1 is a 0.00 load factor. I can't set any ticket prices and actually get back money. Geeze yall need to fix this in the next game because this is horrible I'm seriously thinking of quiting.

Thanks for listening

[Edited on 12/7/2005 by Adam4848]

737MMA

737MMA

V3 Data Guru

• 277 posts
I think this sums it up for the rest of us dedicated players...

Posted Image

Maestro69

Maestro69

El Original Mod, AE Beta Tester

• AE Moderator
  • 4,010 posts

User's Awards

3    3   
I think everyone's knows the main areas where the current LF script aint the best in... so ur not the only one in the club..

Next time, try to start in a more appropriate manner, so not to attract criticism...

[Edited on 7-12-05 by Maestro69]

Atlantic_Air

Atlantic_Air

• 846 posts

Originally posted by Adam4848
Hey I'm not a little noob so shut the F*** up if you want to make a smart as reply. In the past couple of days with the LF script well I have to say it sucks and its not life like at all, on routes there are people who are putting $1 ticket prices and making a profit while I try to reset my price and even $1 is a 0.00 load factor. I can't set any ticket prices and actually get back money. Geeze yall need to fix this in the next game because this is horrible I'm seriously thinking of quiting.

Thanks for listening

[Edited on 12/7/2005 by Adam4848]

hey, just cuz you got the bad end of the deal doesn't mean it sucks.

also, he's titled to his own opinion. :P

AirKevin

AirKevin

Air Kevin Captain

• 929 posts
  • WLM ID:AirKevin747@yahoo.com
  • AIM Screen Name:AirKevin747
  • Yahoo ID:AirKevin747

there are people who are putting $1 ticket prices and making a profit

Who says they're making a profit? You can't make a profit with $1 ticket prices.

drv4truk

drv4truk

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,273 posts
I doubt they are making a profit. There are a number of "spoilers" out there, especially at CDG or LHR, that have $0 and $1 ticket prices. I can get away with making money on certain routes if my ticket prices are $15-$25, but not at $1. They are not making money.

dazwalsh

dazwalsh

• 438 posts
anyone have a smiley for someone crying?

luv2spot

luv2spot

• 26 posts
I agree the game is losing it's lustre with the LF problems. My DOP shifts 1.5 million per night because of cost resetting. Pretty son, I think I will just consider putting all fares at low prices. --- Not serious, but I may stop playing as active as I have been.

737MMA

737MMA

V3 Data Guru

• 277 posts
Well crap, where's that cargo bay when you need it? :P

Jazyf1

Jazyf1

• 135 posts

Originally posted by luv2spot
I agree the game is losing it's lustre with the LF problems. My DOP shifts 1.5 million per night because of cost resetting. Pretty son, I think I will just consider putting all fares at low prices. --- Not serious, but I may stop playing as active as I have been.

Same here.....when I go to sleep I lose about 500K to 1 million in DOP and I know I'm not the only one that loses alot of money due to the LF script bug... I mean u can't even do long haul route with out reseting them every 5 min.....so the people that say this game is fun right now is talking B.S...

Don't take me wrong...I love this game....but it's isn't funny anymore with all them bugs..:P

[Edited on 12/7/2005 by Jazyf1]

galapagapop

galapagapop

• 602 posts
Bugs were here last round as well, just fly more local longhauls than oneways for one. and avoid routes that 1900D's can get on and avoif airports with carriers, meant to just hurt other known problem airlines.

When I say avoid, I mean don't make those areas your bread and butter.

CaptKornDog

CaptKornDog

• 108 posts
This is why I use only medium planes on my transcontinental routes and only have 1 transoceanic route - LF bug just drives me too nuts; just need to build a strategy and infrastructure around it.

Coeurlion

Coeurlion

• 349 posts
yeah its a pane.

VC-10

VC-10

• 706 posts
Think of the LF bug as our fuel prices.....

Adam4848

Adam4848

• 23 posts
ok its areo linear or w/e whos setting the $1 ticket prices from ATL-SFO yall can all try to see if you will get a 0.01 load factor. Every ticket price I set even $0 i get no load factor. Freaking bug:mad:

If yall make a new LF scrpit make it real so that they increase or decrease like in real life;)

VC-10

VC-10

• 706 posts
There is a reason some of us have $1 routes (LHR-Munich), we want to get rid of competition!

dazwalsh

dazwalsh

• 438 posts
yeah just think about it as your staff going on strike or your planes being delayed...heck it must be fairly common in the USA :P

VC-10

VC-10

• 706 posts
My parents were delayed by 45 mins today (LHR-Nassau-Grand Cayman with BA) and that went nowhere near the US airspace!

drv4truk

drv4truk

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,273 posts

ok its areo linear or w/e whos setting the $1 ticket prices from ATL-SFO yall can all try to see if you will get a 0.01 load factor. Every ticket price I set even $0 i get no load factor. Freaking bug:mad:

If yall make a new LF scrpit make it real so that they increase or decrease like in real life;)

Of course your going to get 0%. He's flying between two of his hubs.

airline55

airline55

• 1,198 posts
You may quit, no one is forcing you to play. However, I agree that some things need changed. However, this is not the correct forum to place suggestions.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users