• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

LazyNoNos

LazyNoNos

AE Player

• 55 posts
  • Skype Name:alijameel5

User's Awards

This would really add to the realisim. Whenever fly their is a risk of emergencies and crashes. So why can't planes just crash and have emergencies at random. Like the older the aircraft the more the risk or the more the jet is used and also the more the stress the pilots and ground crew are in. Planes with emergencies should have the option for scraping or repairing.

����Justin����

����Justin����

AE Know It All

• 176 posts

sigh......

4075019335.pngGoogle Inbox invites available! PM for more info.

Whatever

Whatever

Degenerate | Degeneracy Enthusiast

• 845 posts
  • Skype Name:discord is better

User's Awards

This suggestion has been brought up so many times, I don't even know how many, and it has been denied every single time.

Let me give you a little tip. If you have an idea which either A. Has been posted once or multiple times before or B. You know will never ever be put into AE, DO NOT BRING IT UP!

If you do it anyway, it's gonna attract unwanted attention and people are gonna think you're annoying.

post-26818-0-81043200-1411418444.png

WorldWide Ltd. CEO

WorldWide Ltd. CEO

Worldwide International CEO

• 182 posts

This suggestion has been brought up so many times, I don't even know how many, and it has been denied every single time.

Let me give you a little tip. If you have an idea which either A. Has been posted once or multiple times before or B. You know will never ever be put into AE, DO NOT BRING IT UP!

If you do it anyway, it's gonna attract unwanted attention and people are gonna think you're annoying.

Dont even bother telling people that their idea has been suggested - thu wont understand

����Justin����

����Justin����

AE Know It All

• 176 posts

You know what, we should pin a topic on the suggestions page saying all the things that are planned or unlikely to be added unless a very good method is given.

4075019335.pngGoogle Inbox invites available! PM for more info.

Stevphfeniey

Stevphfeniey

Bad m*****f*****

• 4,249 posts

If somebody suggests this one more time I swear to God I'm going to set the servers on fire. 

please don't kill us we're just the aquabats

The Best Discord Server

QK Flight Industries

QK Flight Industries

a Wandering Guide to AE and Beyond

• 2,135 posts

If somebody suggests this one more time I swear to God I'm going to set the servers on fire. 

XD

However, I understand the sentiment. Also... doesn't Fox have a semi-accurate topic on upcoming features? List of Features already requested

16590230781_7cc5cf6013.jpg

Sig.png

AXUbLwK.png

It's really me, now. #backtoAE

LazyNoNos

LazyNoNos

AE Player

• 55 posts
  • Skype Name:alijameel5

User's Awards

oh sorry, new to the forum.

0 user(s) are reading this topic