• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

Elan

Elan

• 53 posts
  • WLM ID:elansu37@yahoo.com
  • AIM Screen Name:Ebpilot3
  • Yahoo ID:elansu37
Wow, these airlines that put there prices to $0 or $1 or idiots and they ruin the game. It is stupuid and unrealistic. What airline sets the prices to 0 and 1 dollar. I know some of you idiots think oh yeah I know an airline that exsisted 10 years ago that had a price at 0 to 1 dollar. Well, obviously they arent here any more. Go get be an artical on CNN. I dont care. Some of you think its a smart thing to do. Its not. Its just getting people mad. As you can see the only airlines doing this are the noob, no-name pointless airlines that are like 9 years old. I think there should be a minimum of $100 to set as a ticket price. I am sick of this.:mad:

Pacific

Pacific

• 1,013 posts

User's Awards

2       2      
Before Nat pounces on this...

It's been discussed before.

How ironic that a flight from Stansted-Sweden costs the same as a rail journey from London-Cambridge...

Ryanair must be banned!! Their fares are too cheap!!! ;)

[Edited on 11/1/2005 by Pacific]

StephenM

StephenM

• 987 posts
  • WLM ID:srkm@eircom.net
Ah, what most Americans must not know is that in Europe you can get flights for free. All you have to pay is taxes and charges. So it is realistic!

flyguy

flyguy

• 94 posts
I have been in airlineempires longer than you and a lot of ppl (when i joined this forum didnt exist) but i set my prices to $1 or less on my routes in and out of EWR (SFO and PHL) and won't stop till there is less competition. Its a free market, i can do wat i want, if you werent a coward you would fight back!

CondorFlight

CondorFlight

• 86 posts

Originally posted by Elan
Wow, these airlines that put there prices to $0 or $1 or idiots and they ruin the game. It is stupuid and unrealistic. What airline sets the prices to 0 and 1 dollar. I know some of you idiots think oh yeah I know an airline that exsisted 10 years ago that had a price at 0 to 1 dollar. Well, obviously they arent here any more. Go get be an artical on CNN. I dont care. Some of you think its a smart thing to do. Its not. Its just getting people mad. As you can see the only airlines doing this are the noob, no-name pointless airlines that are like 9 years old. I think there should be a minimum of $100 to set as a ticket price. I am sick of this.:mad:

Just wait until I decide to join one of your routes! ;):P

AeroLinear

AeroLinear

• 400 posts
  • WLM ID:foreignis@yahoo.com
  • AIM Screen Name:ForeignWas

Originally posted by flyguy
I have been in airlineempires longer than you and a lot of ppl (when i joined this forum didnt exist) but i set my prices to $1 or less on my routes in and out of EWR (SFO and PHL) and won't stop till there is less competition. Its a free market, i can do wat i want, if you werent a coward you would fight back!

and i do fight back ;) i'm never leaving SFO-EWR ;)

travelhouse

travelhouse

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,066 posts
  • WLM ID:travelhouse007@gmail.com

Originally posted by AeroLinear

Thats the spirit, fight to keep a route you started out on and the others are your invaders (As they Join) so stand firm.

flyguy

flyguy

• 94 posts

Originally posted by travelhouse

Thats the spirit, fight to keep a route you started out on and the others are your invaders (As they Join) so stand firm.

I was the one who started EWR-SFO so technically he is my invader, LOL. I dont care if I have 1 competitor but i need the other guy to leave, lol! ANyways until one of you leaves, Im gonna increase capacity; im gonna add a 4th 738 and charge $1 aswell. SO one of you better back down!!

travelhouse

travelhouse

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,066 posts

I was the one who started EWR-SFO so technically he is my invader, LOL. I dont care if I have 1 competitor but i need the other guy to leave, lol! ANyways until one of you leaves, Im gonna increase capacity; im gonna add a 4th 738 and charge $1 aswell. SO one of you better back down!!

Was not sure who was 1st, and do not care, if price sharing can be acheived all is well and good, but any flight route can only take so much preasure before it becomes too much of a profit strain on all on it, thats when you make a stand, not before as its a free market and the skys are owned by Madam Nobody. Not the 1st or second or others.

daveh55

daveh55

• 24 posts
i hope someone shoots this *******. You, sir, are a waste of oxygen. I sincerely hope you die tomorow.

travelhouse

travelhouse

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,066 posts

Originally posted by daveh55
i hope someone shoots this *******. You, sir, are a waste of oxygen. I sincerely hope you die tomorow.

Who you refering too?

galapagapop

galapagapop

• 602 posts
As I said on a million other threads its a free economy so $1 can happen. But because of the lack of BK or any other elination of an airline thats logged into every now and then. This practice is abused by feeders and other airlines.

AeroLinear

AeroLinear

• 400 posts
  • WLM ID:foreignis@yahoo.com
  • AIM Screen Name:ForeignWas

well i won't be the one leaving since SFO is my hub :-P i could care less how much i make as long as i'm covering the route.

ewr737

ewr737

• 74 posts

U think thts gnna stop me im stayin on the routes

flyguy

flyguy

• 94 posts
have fun ewr737!

ewr737

ewr737

• 74 posts
I will ur the1 whos not making profit for 4 a/c

ewr737

ewr737

• 74 posts
Found a more profitable route its all urs now!

flyguy

flyguy

• 94 posts
thanks!

Elan

Elan

• 53 posts
  • WLM ID:elansu37@yahoo.com
  • AIM Screen Name:Ebpilot3
  • Yahoo ID:elansu37
Wow...Yeah you think its so awesome that you could get a free flight in Europe? Does BA, Air France, or Lufthansa charge $0-$1? NO, Does Delta, American, United, Northwest, or Continnetal? NO, you know why? Because they are smart!:mad:

Pacific

Pacific

• 1,013 posts

User's Awards

2       2      

Originally posted by Elan
Delta, American, United, Northwest

I wonder who's in ch11...;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users