Bilal

Former Governor of Lostiana

• 324 posts
I Don't Know, Sadly :rolleyes:

Bilal

Bilal

Former Governor of Lostiana

• 324 posts
He's into Cutting funding to Key departments, which doesn't bode well with me and He has good Ideas, but his plans outshine his Good side -_-

Stevphfeniey

Stevphfeniey

Bad m*****f*****

• 4,249 posts
Picking Ryan makes sense to me, Romney is trying to solidify his message that he's focusing on the economy and getting America's ship right again. Ryan has been big in the news for his plans to balance the budget (through some.... extreme methods), so I feel it's a logical choice for the campaign.

please don't kill us we're just the aquabats

The Best Discord Server

TheOmnipotentAmerican

TheOmnipotentAmerican

This Dude is Omnipotent

• 87 posts
a few things ross
  • he wants to replace medicare with a voucher system
  • raise the age for the voucher system to 67
  • his budget called for 40 trillion in deficit spending in the next 10 years, It did not balance out until 2040.
  • he plans to cut education spending
  • gives huge tax cuts to those making over $3,000,000
  • cutting spending in renewable energy
  • increasing defense spending
  • also plans to cut food stamps, and job training

egwrhw3rhwrh

egwrhw3rhwrh

Boeing Master Race

• 318 posts

User's Awards

a few things ross

• his budget called for 40 trillion in deficit spending in the next 10 years, It did not balance out until 2040.

"Defense"
Nope.

'MURICA Needs moar funding for universities D:<

dmYeOVn.png

SirMoo

SirMoo

Rawr?

• 497 posts

a few things ross

If this is indeed accurate... (Source notes on his stances would be nice.) then he seems to be a bit crazy in my view.

Tax cuts should not be given to the rich as their tax burden is not that high. Not to mention with the many loops holes they can take advantage of to move money out of the country... I fail to see why they need them? Tax cuts to the rich won't stimulate the economy unless you completely close the loops holes. We all know this is not going to happen for the simple reason as those who take advantage of them have the money to lobby for them.

Tax cuts for middle class. Ignore Loops holes, leave higher earners taxes in place.

Stevphfeniey

Stevphfeniey

Bad m*****f*****

• 4,249 posts
I'm assuming he got them from like MSNBC, Moo :giggle:

The Best Discord Server

TheOmnipotentAmerican

TheOmnipotentAmerican

This Dude is Omnipotent

• 87 posts
actually i got them from the website for the budget, and press releases.

QK Flight Industries

QK Flight Industries

a Wandering Guide to AE and Beyond

• 2,135 posts

If this is indeed accurate... (Source notes on his stances would be nice.) then he seems to be a bit crazy in my view.

Tax cuts should not be given to the rich as their tax burden is not that high. Not to mention with the many loops holes they can take advantage of to move money out of the country... I fail to see why they need them? Tax cuts to the rich won't stimulate the economy unless you completely close the loops holes. We all know this is not going to happen for the simple reason as those who take advantage of them have the money to lobby for them.

Tax cuts for middle class. Ignore Loops holes, leave higher earners taxes in place.

Thanks for some common sense. Although, cutting defense spending is just asking for trouble on an aging armed forces fleet/equipment/whatever-you-want-to-call-it.

16590230781_7cc5cf6013.jpg

Sig.png

AXUbLwK.png

It's really me, now. #backtoAE

Zmapper

Zmapper

1500-some days left...

• 437 posts
There is no way to balance the budget in earnest without cutting either welfare or warfare, and preferably both should be cut.

There goes CRAZY uncle Ron, BABBLING about the unsustainablity of multiple WARS. -Jon Stewart
Posted Image

SirMoo

SirMoo

Rawr?

• 497 posts

Thanks for some common sense. Although, cutting defense spending is just asking for trouble on an aging armed forces fleet/equipment/whatever-you-want-to-call-it.

Our military and armed forces are not that aged. We could easily cut lots of things and still be a top super power. The problem is we spend SO much money on stupid s*** instead of proper training. We go with toys and our military is perfectly fine with destroying those 1million dollar toys. Reduce waste and we can push a much smaller military budget the same distance.

There is no way to balance the budget in earnest without cutting either welfare or warfare, and preferably both should be cut.

Welfare needs to be reworked. We need to encourage people to be self sufficient, not giving them handout without repercussions. Warfare needs to be sliced. We need to stop fighting political wars (since the last war that was fought for the protection of America was World War 2) and only fight wars for either protection of American or extreme human rights violations (Genocide, etc). No more of this 'my political interests are at stake' bull****.

Kirkland

Kirkland

AE King

• 1,504 posts
America's world-superpower is more due to it's economy then it's military. Cut military spending and re-direct it towards other more important sectors like the police force to prevent stuff like Colorado Batman and the Sikh shooting, don't just complain about domestic issues and spend so much money overseas.

The welfare and unions are screwed. Just give the unions a 2-year charter to fix things up and then it's fine, and the company doesn't need to quadruple their salaries.

Welfare system is just so screwed up, what I think is the government should keep a list of people on welfare, give them to companies only, so they are #1 in lines to get jobs, and if they don't apply for jobs within 5 months they lose their welfare. I have no idea how to implement this but I like the idea.

nWcLJH0.png

M.F. Ensembleson

M.F. Ensembleson

N717YX

• 1,101 posts

>Cut education
>Increase defence
>MFW :giggle:

:huh: You kiddin me?

"We do what we must, because we can."

Ensemble%20Holdings.png

Reintroducing Ensemble Holdings, commencing operations Summer 2014.

QK Flight Industries

QK Flight Industries

• 2,135 posts

America's world-superpower is more due to it's economy then it's military. Cut military spending and re-direct it towards other more important sectors like the police force to prevent stuff like Colorado Batman and the Sikh shooting, don't just complain about domestic issues and spend so much money overseas. Unless you want to have the US become a totalitarian state, stuff like that is impossible to prevent. And even then, it only makes it harder (not impossible) for the bad guys to stop. :/

The welfare and unions are screwed. Just give the unions a 2-year charter to fix things up and then it's fine, and the company doesn't need to quadruple their salaries. Give the unions two years to fix themselves? XD :rofl: That will never, ever happen. If we must have the unions, please scrap the current idiot leaders.

Welfare system is just so screwed up, what I think is the government should keep a list of people on welfare, give them to companies only, so they are #1 in lines to get jobs, and if they don't apply for jobs within 5 months they lose their welfare. I have no idea how to implement this but I like the idea. Now, this sounds interesting....

Sig.png

AXUbLwK.png

Zmapper

Zmapper

1500-some days left...

• 437 posts
Re: Welfare list to companies.

Very interesting... :thumbup:

There goes CRAZY uncle Ron, BABBLING about the unsustainablity of multiple WARS. -Jon Stewart
Posted Image

Bad grammmer Mgee

Bad grammmer Mgee

BOEING 787 C#$#O()*D^%$Y

• 54 posts
well i think romey is going to get the US out of deit
SKYWEST :D

Stevphfeniey

Stevphfeniey

Bad m*****f*****

• 4,249 posts
When you learn to spell the candidate's name right, get back to us.

The Best Discord Server

QK Flight Industries

QK Flight Industries

• 2,135 posts
XD

I think anyone except Obama ought to be in office. ^_^ See, everyone can spell his name :awesome:

Sig.png

AXUbLwK.png

QK Flight Industries

QK Flight Industries

• 2,135 posts

This seems to be a major issue with democracy.
"Anyone but this guy" is not voting for who you want, its picking the best option in a large amount of terrible options.

Yes, but sometimes you just have to make do. :/

Sig.png

AXUbLwK.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users