Top 20 airline needs a keeper...

R3

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Mikey

Mikey

• 35 posts
Hey guys,

Life is going to be pretty busy for the next week and a half or so, so I was wondering if any of you wouldn't mind looking after my little airline, DebonAir, for a while as a shared controller?

Some highlights:
  • Top 20 financial performer (currently #18; ~$70M daily operational profit; approx. half of fleet is owned)
  • Strong US-based network of hubs (EWR, IAH, ATL, ORD, SFO, and FLL) with developing international network (EWR to Europe & N. Africa, ATL to N. Africa & Caribbean, FLL to Caribbean & S. America, IAH to Central America, ORD to Europe & Asia, and SFO to Asia, HI, & S. Pacific)
  • Part of the Panda Alliance, a major player in R3 with 6 of the Top 20 airlines connecting the world!
  • Taking delivery of 12-15 aircraft / month, i.e. LOTS to do on a daily basis
I'm actively transitioning away from older fuel guzzling leased fleets, e.g. DC9, with owned and relatively competitive substitute fleets, e.g. 733, M83, etc. so tweaking the network to accommodate this transition is key to DebonAir's longetivity.

I will have much more free time to more meaningfully contribute after 6/25. It's off to a great start, so I'd hate to see some of these market positions (in hub cities and transatlantic market share ex-EWR) just go to the user aircraft market for a cash-heavy mega-player to poach and continue dominance.

Hope you can help, and thanks, in advance!

-Mike
Posted Image
Posted Image

EthansInControl

EthansInControl

AE's FE for the 737-500

• 236 posts

User's Awards

I think i can take control, ive had 2 airlines in top 20

Spanish David

Spanish David

AE QuasiDeveloper