• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

LazyNoNos

LazyNoNos

AE Player

• 55 posts
  • Skype Name:alijameel5

User's Awards

Can't we have a open world exacly like AE1 but for 1940-2030. It shall be fun to hav all the historical planes in our airline. then see the chande in the aircraft world for the DC-3 to the morden A380s or 787s. wat do u guys think of my idea.:)

LazyNoNos

LazyNoNos

AE Player

• 55 posts
  • Skype Name:alijameel5

User's Awards

also with emergences crashes and mid air-collision like real life but no political things

QK Flight Industries

QK Flight Industries

a Wandering Guide to AE and Beyond

• 2,135 posts
To answer your first post: I believe we only have data for aircraft past 1960... and last I heard, BritAbroad was going on strike for the next two months after adding all the aircraft for the R1 game! (see this topic)

To answer your second post: this idea has been tossed around a bit (see here) but no word on when it will actually be implemented (if at all).

16590230781_7cc5cf6013.jpg

Sig.png

AXUbLwK.png

It's really me, now. #backtoAE

ar157

ar157

Resident Australian Arnimal

• 1,476 posts

User's Awards

Can't we have a open world exacly like AE1 but for 1940-2030. It shall be fun to hav all the historical planes in our airline. then see the chande in the aircraft world for the DC-3 to the morden A380s or 787s. wat do u guys think of my idea. :)

Also people have to be willing to play for that long.

Phoenix J. Ryder

Phoenix J. Ryder

Official AE Troll

• 71 posts

To answer your first post: I believe we only have data for aircraft past 1960... and last I heard, BritAbroad was going on strike for the next two months after adding all the aircraft for the R1 game! (see this topic)

He's going on a strike!? Whhhhhyyyyyyyyyy.........!!!!! :alarm:

Posted Image

QK Flight Industries

QK Flight Industries

a Wandering Guide to AE and Beyond

• 2,135 posts

He's going on a strike!? Whhhhhyyyyyyyyyy.........!!!!! :alarm:

He got overloaded trying to add all the aircraft for the 1960s and 70s to keep the game interesting for the first two decades, but I think he was joking about the next two months... He'll be back, don't worry.

16590230781_7cc5cf6013.jpg

Sig.png

AXUbLwK.png

It's really me, now. #backtoAE

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: AE1

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users