Photo

Brandohrapper's Liveries

• Please log in to reply
87 replies to this topic

Brando

Brando

• 499 posts
Alright, i lost my old request thread because i have been busy lately and lost it into other fourm pages and can't find it :P Well anyways if anyone wants a shaded, shined and a fast delivery time, I got you, all my clients will be told an expected wait time and I gurantee I hold up to that, week days will be really slow for me because i haave to get up at 5am, just for school and following that i have baseball for the school until 6 immideatly after, (i dont even go home) and the i would like to eat, homework you get the picture so a most 1 a day then, weekends however are wide open and i will be able to do as many as 10-15 a weekend, I am -6GMT timezone to give you a window of when i am awake and able to be reached.

IN YOUR REQUEST STATE THE FOLLOWING
-Aircraft type
-Airline name
-if you are a LCC
-2 to 4 colors and about how much you want a color to show compaired to another
-special requests
-I will post standard designs and number them so say you like design #5, just say you want design 5 in your colors.
-these templates will be appearing a few at a time, ill let you guys know when i have put them all up
-A reminder the templates i am putting up is not the limit, if you want something completely different, just say so!
-brandohrapper :cheers:

n.x.w.m

n.x.w.m

taiwanball

• Data Collector
  • 2,061 posts
AIRCRAFT TYPE: Airbus A340-600
AIRLINE NAME: Eagle Jet Airways
Not a LCC
Any Colors
No Special Requests.

Thanks!!!

cUDPatH.jpg

Brando

Brando

• 499 posts
okay i have to make a 340-600 template sooo id say about 24hrs
if you have a secondary plane option i already have i could cut it to about 6 hrs
i have ATR 42-200
Q400
B737-400-500-600-700
B747-400-8i
b752
B762
B773
A318-19-20-21
A332
E175
Concord

Royen

Royen

CEO Of Royen Airlines

• 1,566 posts
AIRCRAFT TYPE: A380 and 747-8i
AIRLINE NAME: Royen Airlines
Not an LCC
COLORS: Orange, red, white, gold and another modern looking color! :P I would like red and orange to be the main colors!
SPECIAL REQUESTS: Similar to the one on my signature but with your own taste and on other aircraft's. Also brighter colors would be great!

Thanks so much! :bighug:

Royen Airlines

we%20are%20vertice%202.png?dl=0

Sig.png

#gogolden2015 

Brando

Brando

• 499 posts
Nick, i am just making the A346 template so ill do it on that, Royen at tis time i currently dont have a A380 template, i make pre shaded templates and it is next on my list so ill do the 747-8i then, ill do the A380 whenever i make it (no later than next weekend) probably tomorrow though. ill keep you posted.

QK Flight Industries

QK Flight Industries

a Wandering Guide to AE and Beyond

• 2,135 posts
Hi Brandohrapper! Nice to see you in the name I first met you in! Posted Image

I was wondering if you could do a livery for Aero Lines.
- If I could get one on a Boeing 757/767 and one on a Airbus A319/321 that would be awesome. I just need one, but depending on where I am operating, I will need different aircraft.
- Aero Lines (slogan is Simplicity in the Sky)
- Not as far as I know!
- I am showing you my logo. As long as it looks good with the logo, that would be great! On the tail, could you put a soaring eagle?
Posted Image

- I will post standard designs and number them so say you like design #5, just say you want design 5 in your colors. (Where are those standards? I didn't see them...)

-these templates will be up a few at a time for about a week ill let you know when thats it (never mind about the above line)
-A reminder the templates i am putting up is not the limit, if you want something completely different, just say so! What ever is easiest for you.

16590230781_7cc5cf6013.jpg

Sig.png

AXUbLwK.png

It's really me, now. #backtoAE

Royen

Royen

CEO Of Royen Airlines

• 1,566 posts

Nick, i am just making the A346 template so ill do it on that, Royen at tis time i currently dont have a A380 template, i make pre shaded templates and it is next on my list so ill do the 747-8i then, ill do the A380 whenever i make it (no later than next weekend) probably tomorrow though. ill keep you posted.

Hey, thanks so much. I don't mind the wait! :hug:

Sig.png

#gogolden2015 

Brando

Brando

• 499 posts
Quora, expect about 24-48 hours you are number 3 on the list

Brando

Brando

• 499 posts
Nick, do you have an alternate choice, A346 is a huge plane obviously and the template is hard to make.... i listed the options above

Brando

Brando

• 499 posts
Nick, i saw you operate the 757-200 and i haven't done one on a 757-200 recently, i decided to break it out.

Attached Files

Brando

Brando

• 499 posts
Royen here is te 747-8i version

Attached Files

Brando

Brando

• 499 posts
Quora, re-read the thing about standard templates and how i said they arent up yet because i am working on a few more

Brando

Brando

• 499 posts
Okay update on waiting times, Quora is #1 on the list, no other waiting requests, this should be completed in about 12 hours
as of 2:44am EST Saturday Sept 17th

n.x.w.m

n.x.w.m

taiwanball

• Data Collector
  • 2,061 posts

Nick, i saw you operate the 757-200 and i haven't done one on a 757-200 recently, i decided to break it out.

Thanks! Or if you can, maybe on a Boeing 747-8I. :D

cUDPatH.jpg

Brando

Brando

• 499 posts

Thanks! Or if you can, maybe on a Boeing 747-8I. :D

We can do that. expect about 15 hours

Brando

Brando

• 499 posts
another one.

Attached Files

Royen

Royen

CEO Of Royen Airlines

• 1,566 posts
Hey,

Thanks so much for the livery. I actually quite like it! :partytime: :dance: :party:

Thanks again! :hug:

Royen Airlines

Sig.png

#gogolden2015 

QK Flight Industries

QK Flight Industries

a Wandering Guide to AE and Beyond

• 2,135 posts
Looks good Brandohrapper!

I just have one thing to ask... could you change the "Simplicity in the Sky™" into a handwritten font?

Also, if you could stick "a proud member of the [SkyGroup Alliance logo]" after the 2nd exit along the top of the windows, using the image as you wish. Many thanks for completing. Posted Image

16590230781_7cc5cf6013.jpg

Sig.png

AXUbLwK.png

It's really me, now. #backtoAE

Brando

Brando

• 499 posts
QK inc, i can do this but it is going to be a little as much as 48 hours but expect more like 24

Brando

Brando

• 499 posts
Okay, same colors, new design

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users