Central Airlink [split]

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

dyson_151_15

dyson_151_15

• 480 posts

Originally posted by Maestro69
Anyways, i would love to test those routes out, but Central Airlink is been a dumba.... and we all know what happens to losers like him, who has also activated the bug on the Madrid-Heathrow route about 2-3 weeks ago with his B747-400D.... Im going to finally teach the fool who not to mess with when i simply ask for him not to move in or out of routes just becuase i wished not to be changing the price everytime.... Guess some people just cant read.... :P

[Edited on 16-8-05 by Maestro69]

bit harsh mate... but please don't get back at him
as they say; The Only way To deal with Bullying, is not to realitate

[Edited on 8/16/2005 by S.A. 13]

Maestro69

Maestro69

El Original Mod, AE Beta Tester

• AE Moderator
  • 4,010 posts

User's Awards

3    3   
so, im supposed to let him fly 4 of my routes at $200 while let him screw my profit on those routes, i dont think so... :P

Dont get me wrong, i do not wish to retaliate, but he told me in other words to get screwed becuase i just asked to stop moving and leaving routes. Now, i would expect someone with a better IQ to reply something more decent and why he done so.... U know, i didnt tell him to get out Madrid, by all means i let him fly the routes where he was on, but when i send a message which is polite and in good nature, i dont wish to receive one which harsh and bitter and doesnt answer my first question..... :mad:

Oh and for actual fact, he did activate the Navy Bug on the Madrid-LHR route. I saw it and Cuban saw it aswell. I posted it by nothing was done and dont expect anything to be done now either.... just by bad luck i guess that i got a cheat running route from Madrid......

dyson_151_15

dyson_151_15

• 480 posts

so, im supposed to let him fly 4 of my routes at $200 while let him screw my profit on those routes, i dont think so... :P

Dont get me wrong, i do not wish to retaliate, but he told me in other words to get screwed becuase i just asked to stop moving and leaving routes. Now, i would expect someone with a better IQ to reply something more decent and why he done so.... U know, i didnt tell him to get out Madrid, by all means i let him fly the routes where he was on, but when i send a message which is polite and in good nature, i dont wish to receive one which harsh and bitter and doesnt answer my first question..... :mad:

Oh and for actual fact, he did activate the Navy Bug on the Madrid-LHR route. I saw it and Cuban saw it aswell. I posted it by nothing was done and dont expect anything to be done now either.... just by bad luck i guess that i got a cheat running route from Madrid......

1. ok, i see where you are coming from...
2. he tell you to get screwed, then ATTACK!:P
3. unlike viva (sorry for dragging this in to this debate) you are not destroying him
4. if he activated the N-Bug, then he has a IQ of a pea.

drv4truk

drv4truk

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,273 posts
Yeah, well it sounds like somebody is just a little upset because they are losing money. If he activated the bug with only 1 747 on the route, then how was he taking advantage of it? It sounds more like you and Cuban were benefiting from that then him. It is interesting that you have the highest ticket prices on most of the routes you fly.

Cuban47

Cuban47

• 24 posts
Well I'm sorry taht you feel like that well let me explain ae to you when you own majority of the market with more routes and frequencies to different locations you get to put higher prices since you connect them to locations since I own lhr I can do that and Australis owns Mad he can do that maybe youll get there one day and one more thing central airlink broguht a price down on a long haul route to 30 and so now im fighting hime
thanks again

drv4truk

drv4truk

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,273 posts
Yeah, he took his price down to 30 and activated the bug with all of the capacity on the route. So, the two of you are taking adavantage of it by having the increased prices.

drv4truk

drv4truk

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,273 posts
I was going to open an ORD-MAD route, but it looks like that route is overcrowded and probably bugged. Seems strange that Australis needs all that extra capacity on that route.

Cuban47

Cuban47

• 24 posts
I'm sorry that my price is so high you know what no im not really its dumb if you say we are taking advantage of it I've had my price the same ever since i got on it so dont worry that i really dont care about it that much and I get negative profits on it .The route doesnt bother me that much since im trying to fight him on other routes that are making me lose profits over 1 million every ae day. So grow up if you thionk we are taking advantage of it and if the bug is activitated reset the route and thats it i too am trying to prvent him from making profits so take your accusations and mouth somewhere else and actually start doing something.
Thanks again

Maestro69

Maestro69

• AE Moderator
  • 4,010 posts

User's Awards

3    3   
drv4truk, really.......

Let me tell u, the MAD-ORD isnt bugged and my A330-300 and A340-600 are there for obvious reasons... just becuase i got 2 aircraft doesnt mean its bug and i am making profit.... Im losing money with both aircraft becuase Central Airlink decided to put it at $250, followed by RGB, and so i followed becuase im not going to let them bought try to ruin a good route.....

Oh and ticket prices, drv4truk, unless u dont bother to look, have u looked at my presence at Madrid and all the routes i fly??? Its my main hub, i bought the hub option a long time ago and those routes can have above average prices becuase i fly plenty of routes to create demand... But of course, u'll never see it happen becuase u'll never get it to that big of a stage.

Central Airlink cheated on the MAD-LHR with his B747-400D. I reset it various times during the day and it hit within 20-30 mins 100% LF again... So i know what im talking about....

drv4truk

drv4truk

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,273 posts

Anyways, i would love to test those routes out, but Central Airlink is been a dumba.... and we all know what happens to losers like him, who has also activated the bug on the Madrid-Heathrow route about 2-3 weeks ago with his B747-400D....

[Edited on 16-8-05 by Maestro69]

Im a missing something or people only read the important parts??

As i posted, it was 2-3 weeks ago and it was more than obvious to me and to Cuban that with his B747-400D on the route, we were both getting 0% LF and then all of a sudden, it "magically" hit 100% LF with no one leaving or entering the route.

I cant do anything about it now because he first decided to leave the route and re-enter the route just last week with a A330-200, which has less capacity than the B747-400D..... But, in my books he is still activated the bug and needs to shown that cheats are not welcome in AE....

You have a lot of capacity on some of those routes out of Madrid. If anyone jumps onto one of those routes, you are setting someone up to blame them for activating the bug. Since you have such a large hub, anyone that does jump on those routes will have a lower ticket price then you. You are the one that has the ability to take advantage of the bug if it is activated.

drv4truk

drv4truk

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,273 posts

drv4truk, really.......

Let me tell u, the MAD-ORD isnt bugged and my A330-300 and A340-600 are there for obvious reasons... just becuase i got 2 aircraft doesnt mean its bug and i am making profit.... Im losing money with both aircraft becuase Central Airlink decided to put it at $250, followed by RGB, and so i followed becuase im not going to let them bought try to ruin a good route.....

Oh and ticket prices, drv4truk, unless u dont bother to look, have u looked at my presence at Madrid and all the routes i fly??? Its my main hub, i bought the hub option a long time ago and those routes can have above average prices becuase i fly plenty of routes to create demand... But of course, u'll never see it happen becuase u'll never get it to that big of a stage.

Central Airlink cheated on the MAD-LHR with his B747-400D. I reset it various times during the day and it hit within 20-30 mins 100% LF again... So i know what im talking about....

In your dreams. From what I see, it looks like he is operating at a loss anyways. I don't see at all where he is making that much of a profit. If you can't handle it when more airlines jump on your profitable routes and you lose money, then you better leave the game now before more airlines start up long distance routes and take more of your profits.

[Edited on 8/17/2005 by drv4truk]

Maestro69

Maestro69

• AE Moderator
  • 4,010 posts

User's Awards

3    3   
Let me say this again:

i can manage to put extra capacity on those routes, becuase of the following:

1. My route network from Madrid is vast and ever expanding. There is enough demand there to command a high price and put an extra frequency and make more money than my competitors.
2. My hub at Madrid is making me money. I got plenty of widebodies flying from Madrid to airports around the world. Thus, that creates the demand for short routes, as u seem to be unaware, the hub effect allows u to make more money on short haul routes. Thus, i have been able to create that demand for myself and thus allow me to fly the extra capacity i need to tap into that demand.

Now, if u dont understand the concepts of AE and how it all works, well tought luck. I got routes to at $50, flying 8-9x with CRJ-900ERs to Barcelona, Ibiza, Valencia and Mallorca which are either making a small profit or losing money.... I have not taking advantage of any bug nor do i wish any other player to do so. On those routes i got extra capacity, the bugs havent been activated by me. I only started increasing capacity on really important routes and increase the others to 2x... But i guess u mistaken that for me trying to benefit from the bug, which is pretty sad....

Its seems more than obvious ur jealous of my success and thus, are looking to start a flaming war with me and try to accuse me of cheating becuase of my higher prices... Well, sorry, but i have created that extra demand to demand those extra frequencies and sometimes, with people leaving, i have been able to make more money than before... So, maybe u should learn how to play the game first and then, discuss about my prices, maybe u might learn something...

Maestro69

Maestro69

• AE Moderator
  • 4,010 posts

User's Awards

3    3   
drv4truk, why are u defending Central AIrlink anyways??

So, he can offend me anyway he wishes due to me asking nicely and polite to try and limit himself to entering and leaving routes as that makes me reprice routes, i never told him to Madrid, and im suppose to just let him tell me off???

I wonder if a bully helps out other airlines, like Cuban, like Zirk, Flying Dutchmen and Nikkis air by giving them aircraft at 50% of original value becuase he wishes them to expand and become a succesful airline. Yes, im a bully when im helping out others by picking up gates for them, providing advice which some were happy about.....

Yes, this is all signs of a bully in AE......

Central_Air

Central_Air

• 2 posts
Both of you losers sthu... :P

@ drv4truk.. you really need to grow up. I'm am old enough to fight my own battles, even if it is against a power hungry little Mod that supposedly knows how to moderate a forum.

@ Maestro.. I am surprised that you can't handle a little competition. An airline of your size should have no pronlem with it. But, I guess you have to have something to cry about. You are the one that started spewing your nastiness around. I tried to be nice. SInce you can't handle a little competition you start crying about me closing a route and then later opening it with a new aircraft. You should have been happy that i decreased capacity, but instead you cry because you are to slow fixing your ticket prices and lost money during that time. You and your little buddy Western are so funny. Or are you running both airlines?

Australis Airlines

2005-08-15 22:46:43 RE:RE:RE:RE:Madrid route
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Whats next?? Going to cry to mummy???

Really, did i ask u to leave routes?? DId i tell u to change ur prices???

NO, NO and NO!!!! I told u to either frikking stay on the route or go somewhere else. Becuase of the simple fact that with people entering and leaving routes, i got to reprice the route. But i guess to a fool like u, u cant even comprehend what it takes to run an airline when u had to runaway from the US due to the competition.... thats lame....

Oh one more thing, if u want to go down this path of entering all my routes... Let me tell u, im not afraid of u or ur pathetic threats. Are u acting like a 8 year old who has lost his candy on the way home and wants to blame the big kids for robbing him.....

I guess u cant either read becuase from a simple question u cant even answered accordingly....

Australis Airlines

2005-08-16 18:04:25 RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Madrid route
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'll bitch all the amount of time as i need to see u leave AE for activated the Navy Bug....

So, stop ur acted and start telling the truth big shot... Oh dont cry, ur airline is doomed anyway...

Sunshine Airways CEO

Sunshine Airways CEO

• 568 posts

User's Awards

5    5      
oh, whats up with you and hooters? i used to see you two dumping seats on the same routes.

Maestro69

Maestro69

• AE Moderator
  • 4,010 posts

User's Awards

3    3   
Yes a nice person with a heart of gold would destroy my 2 best routes with an B747-400D at $200 .... Um, thats a real genius at work... So, dont start saying i started it, u my friend, started this in the first place.....

I wonder if u ever answered my first question, which was actually very simple, really... But i guess i shouldnt have sent anything if this is what i get for asking about it....

Oh get this straight, just becuase im a mod, doesnt give me the right to criticise everything. If i did that, i'll get the sack easily... But, u my friend, activate the Navy Bug and me and Cuban even discussed it on MSN and got the same result... So, i wonder u got to say about that.... And i have pursued this for a while now, so ur still quilty in my books....

drv4truk

drv4truk

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,273 posts
I have to say thanks a lot. Thanks to Maestro and whoever Central is I get a warning message. This really sucks. No wonder there are so many dormant airlines. Everyone gets fed up with the BS and they don't come back.

dyson_151_15

dyson_151_15

• 480 posts
(start of rant, sorry to piercy for stealing his tag)
Both of you stop and start acting like civallized people.
some placed a 747-400 on some one else's route... SO WHAT.
(end of rant)

Maestro69

Maestro69

• AE Moderator
  • 4,010 posts

User's Awards

3    3   
If u dont like it, leave all of us, the ones playing the game fairly and honestly and dont come back... Thats the same for Central Airlink... Most of us dont want cheats in AE becuase cheaters are just sore losers who never win and think they are better than the rest, when their arent...

[Edited on 19-8-05 by Maestro69]

Guest_Nathaniel_*

Guest_Nathaniel_*
  • Guests

Originally posted by dyson_151_15
(start of rant, sorry to piercy for stealing his tag)
Both of you stop and start acting like civallized people.
some placed a 747-400 on some one else's route... SO WHAT.
(end of rant)

u call that a rant? ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users