I need someone to help me manage United Airlines. The Details are here: http://ae31.airline-...e3rd&player=448 .
If you want to manage the airline You MUST do these things:
1. Keep the IFS and IFE above 3 stars. No changing it around.
2. Make sure the reputation is kept HIGH Either 2nd or 3rd Highest on the board
3. Continuously expand to SMALL or MEDIUM sized airports (Around 1K-90K). I'll do the LARGE ones (100K or above). You are allowed to connect the LARGE airports together if there is No or very little competition.
4. Don't Change Staff Salary
5. If you want to order aircraft LET ME (TCHUNG) Know. I'll order them.
6. Don't change the Config's around much. Let me know first.
7. Always keep working on the airline
8. Stay in the SAME ALLIANCE
9. Don't Screw around with Hubs. Let Me Know if you want to open one.
10. Don't expand a place over 10 Gates so the Hub can close if needed.
11. If you need another airport to open routes at because all the others are full, open it 500 MILES away from any other airport. (Ideally it should cost 50K-100K Per Month)
12. Don't work on Long Hauls, I'll do that work. Work on a lot of Short Haul
13. If you are going to open a route make sure the profit margin covers the gate cost. (Gate Cost Divide 50 Divide 30 to find the Slot per day cost)
14. Don't make all the aircraft at 0 hours left. Keep it at 3 for reputation sake and On Time Preformance.
Sorry about all the rules. I have had people who completely messed up and closed down my airline before.