Photo

How to HACK like "The Empire" player 255 in world Ra

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

Mr Tree

Mr Tree

AE Addict

• 884 posts

That's really all the help We feel obligated to give. Anyone with half a brain should be able to take it from here. If not, too bad. 

I can't deny that I'm impressed by your understanding of the game mechanics. You almost certainly understand them better than any of the developers do/did.

atnt71eb

atnt71eb

Emperor of AE - Most Trophies, Undefeated. Universally beloved.

• 290 posts

User's Awards

115    48    54    3    5   

We have been appropriately clement in this thread to the barbarian AndyB, whose unlearned and deranged ways We attributed to the failings of the barbarian way of life. But recently We cleared our administrative messages and noted the below greetings from this "person":

k5Ungvr.png

Clearly this native is the deranged sort who needs to be brought to heel. What kind of being spends his time hurling invective - from 100th or so place - against his clear superiors? We never play this game unless We are watching this newfangled television invention or listening to the ghosts in the phone that you now now refer to as a podcast. It is a simple diversion for Us; We shudder to think what kind of "person" invests so much emotional effort into this game. 

It gets worse though. We recently deigned to bestow upon the creature a bit of Our knowledge and this creature has begun to deploy it by flying exclusively all-economy configurations with multiples of route demand. Yet We observe that the creature remains behind several non-hub airlines in the rankings. He has added hypocrisy to idiocy.

In short, this creature spent several moments of his "life" criticizing Our tactics yet, the moment he learned them, immediately tried to mimic them. Even more pathetic, he can't even run the method correctly despite Our beneficence in sharing Our knowledge. He is not remotely close to earning even a bronze trophy. Let this be a lesson to impersonators of The Emperor: There is only one Empire.

We are reminded that the only way to deal with some barbarians is with hard knocks; the civilized virtues are foreign to them. 

Accordingly, We hereby decree that AndyB shall not only be denied any trophies in the current round, he shall also be denied the privilege of 11th place - Our airline that was a mere screw-off shall advance ahead of him. 

Likewise We order his fields salted and settlements burned. When the rains fall upon his wasted fields, the infertile and saline runoff from his former nourishment shall taste to him as the tears that fall from his eyes when Our troops carry away his women and boys for Our pleasure.

Also **** you, moron. 

AndyB

AndyB

AE Addict To-Be

• 15 posts

User's Awards

Says the guy sitting at home pleasuring himself playing a game...dressed up like an emperor?  And speaking like an insufferable douche bag.

Truly, you are not an emperor, because one would realize that "imitations is the sincerest form of flattery that mediocrity can pay to greatness".  But if you are too shortsighted to see that then...so be it.

Zacca

Zacca

varig lover

• 1,705 posts

playing a game...dressed up like an emperor?

he really does that, in fact, he wears an emperor costume from the movie gladiator he bought for the 2004 halloween

Truly, you are not an emperor

i truly believe he is the emperor

uw_sig2.png

Arjay

Arjay

hey bby gurl <3

• 1,914 posts

User's Awards

9    3   

Don't. It's annoying.

Polaris_Signature_Template-WHITE.png

WAZZ

WAZZ

Fan of being inactive

• 298 posts
  • Skype Name:wazzupyoshi

User's Awards

If he wants to play the game that way, let him. I don't see anything wrong with it.

Fun to read this argument if nothing else.

Discord: Farko#3900 lolbanned

I simply cannot comprehend the reason why people ask nonsensical things to Pokémon, who cannot speak like humans, such as "Gosh, you're getting stronger, are you ?". As if those poor little creatures could answer: "Indeed, I am using the method of experience gaining known as Exp. Share".

Salutations to you, my friend, I would like to know if you want to partake in a fight between our Pokémon companions.

As much obvious as my willingness to battle is, I'll answer you with a rhetorical question, questioning whether the Pope, head of the church, is Catholic or not.

"If Wazz were actually ok I’d ask if he’s feeling ok"-Andy Lundeen 5/30/2019

Jarkii

Jarkii

Airline Simulation Addict

• 271 posts

User's Awards

2    3   

Its nothing more than using the connection demand feature and exploiting it into oblivion

A321wings

A321wings

• 2 posts

User's Awards

16    3    4   

The Empire spends a great deal of his time playing this game and winning, but many of us have others reasons to play this game and we also have a life outside this game. I suppose some people will be frustrated by his winning, but i enjoy Airline Empires because i learn so much world geography and enjoy creating airline alliances with others. 

DeltaIVSSBN

DeltaIVSSBN

Project 667BDRM

• 210 posts

User's Awards

2    2   

Does the fact that the routs are flooded really matter? Since the emperor used connecting pax to make money I don't think it really touches the normal pax, so its basically a route without competition. 

KJS607

KJS607

• 3,829 posts

User's Awards

4    3   

Does the fact that the routs are flooded really matter? Since the emperor used connecting pax to make money I don't think it really touches the normal pax, so its basically a route without competition. 

Depends on the router case, on major routes yes, but in smaller locations it can ruin any chance and also the excessive volumes destroy the airport market share and pax numbers being relevant to anything

Maple_MK

Maple_MK

Novice Livery Designer

• 56 posts

So if anyone knows how to cheat let the admins know so they can stop this idiot.  

Just so you know you are a douche

How to be a screaming douche bag?

Says the guy sitting at home pleasuring himself playing a game...dressed up like an emperor?  And speaking like an insufferable douche bag.

Truly, you are not an emperor, because one would realize that "imitations is the sincerest form of flattery that mediocrity can pay to greatness".  But if you are too shortsighted to see that then...so be it.

Imagine being this angry at someone for being a smarter player than you in an online airline simulation game.

Jesus Christ, this is pathetic.

AndyB

AndyB

AE Addict To-Be

• 15 posts

User's Awards

Imagine being such a douche you revive a thread from 6 months ago...FFS that is pathetic

Imagine being this angry at someone for being a smarter player than you in an online airline simulation game.

atnt71eb

atnt71eb

Emperor of AE - Most Trophies, Undefeated. Universally beloved.

• 290 posts

User's Awards

115    48    54    3    5   

Update 1: AndyB has adopted The Emperor's methods, after all this crying.

Update 2: AndyB is still being crushed by The Emperor.

kawaiisovietball

kawaiisovietball

Stalinium-biased communist player of AE XD

• 136 posts

User's Awards

Please ban this player out of the game
Soviet Stronk

Eastern Air Lines

Eastern Air Lines

ae4ever

• 1,310 posts

User's Awards

Maple_MK

Maple_MK

Novice Livery Designer

• 56 posts

Imagine being such a douche you revive a thread from 6 months ago...FFS that is pathetic

Sorry dude, this forum gets boring at times.

I wouldn't say ban, but I'm sure a lot of people would definitely have a better time if spamlines in general were restricted to only the worlds with no airline limit per player.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users