Aviation320

Aviation320

AE's Pencil Artist

• 75 posts

Seriously whoever the hell he is.

J380

J380

• 8 posts

Oh so now I see that Taiwan is still a “country” but is still part of the republic of China. It’s not an independent state of China and let’s say it’s something like New Zealand and Tokelau, Niue, and Cook Islands. Either way my point was that I wanted political restrictions removed for these two areas. I’m sorry that I didn’t know that Taiwan was a state and not an independent country.

Hang on.  WHAT???

The Republic of China [Taiwan] is an independant state, NOT a part of China and will hopefully never be.

Aviation320

Aviation320

AE's Pencil Artist

• 75 posts

Yes I know they are not completely a part of china but an independent state. That's why I referenced Niue and the Cook Islands between New Zealand

J.C

J.C

Resident Snowflake

• 30 posts

Alright I loved watching Aviation320 slowly descend into insanity, let me just clear this up.

1: Yes, there are flights between Taiwan and China. It's strange that you can't operate flights between Taiwan and China.

2: No, Taiwan is NOT a part of China. And let me be clear: Taiwan, or the Republic of China, is not a part of the People's Republic of China. However, if you ask someone in China, they will tell you that it is a part of China. It's kinda like a Schrodinger's Cat situation: it's both a part of China and not a part of China at the same time.

3: You fall for trolls way too easily.

BptHjvp.png

Aviation320

Aviation320

AE's Pencil Artist

• 75 posts
Ok so 1. I have actual autism hense the reason I fall for trolls. I’m not a social person and usually don’t like to joke around. Anyways yes we need AE to remove political restrictions between these two area let’s just say. Like I said before I had one point.

RehanTheBlock

RehanTheBlock

known weeb and commulist infiltrator

• 280 posts

Hang on.  WHAT???

The Republic of China [Taiwan] is an independant state, NOT a part of China and will hopefully never be.

I think what hes trying to say is the Tawian is apart of ROC, therefore "Taiwan" is not indepdent and is apart of ROC, even if ROC holds no control of the mainland. Also it would be best to refer to the PRC as mainland china if you want to avoid a flame war

Aviation320

Aviation320

AE's Pencil Artist

• 75 posts

I think what hes trying to say is the Tawian is apart of ROC, therefore "Taiwan" is not indepdent and is apart of ROC, even if ROC holds no control of the mainland. Also it would be best to refer to the PRC as mainland china if you want to avoid a flame war

Yes exactly

WAZZ

WAZZ

Fan of being inactive

• 298 posts
  • Skype Name:wazzupyoshi

User's Awards

I don't know why this was bumped but I'll throw my 2 cents in.

By most any definition, Taiwan/ROC is a country of its own merit, but China/PRC doesn't like it to be referred to as such.

Maybe hostile tensions were still existent when the game was being developed. I'll give this my +1 though.

Discord: Farko#3900 lolbanned

I simply cannot comprehend the reason why people ask nonsensical things to Pokémon, who cannot speak like humans, such as "Gosh, you're getting stronger, are you ?". As if those poor little creatures could answer: "Indeed, I am using the method of experience gaining known as Exp. Share".

Salutations to you, my friend, I would like to know if you want to partake in a fight between our Pokémon companions.

As much obvious as my willingness to battle is, I'll answer you with a rhetorical question, questioning whether the Pope, head of the church, is Catholic or not.

"If Wazz were actually ok I’d ask if he’s feeling ok"-Andy Lundeen 5/30/2019

ThePessimist

ThePessimist

Professional Cheapskate

• 49 posts

User's Awards

2    2      

No it's not a mythical place. I thought YOUR SOMEONE WHO TRAVELS AROUND THE WORLD. How do you think that China is a mythical place. Also yes I've met plenty of people that are Chinese. 

Wrong you're

Aviation320

Aviation320

AE's Pencil Artist

• 75 posts

Now I am cringing so hard at this shitshow

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users