Airport Simulation

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
170 replies to this topic

Ioh

Ioh

Baaauussss

• 1,649 posts
Your schedule is inaccessible, only you can view it :P . And fox, I have a runway on my airport overview, the other maps are just terminal maps and it would have to be a lot bigger to fit on the runway, the runway is really unnecessary, also jacks runway is way to wide and too short and too close to the terminal, no taxiways?

ADWAM.png

n.x.w.m

n.x.w.m

taiwanball

• Data Collector
  • 2,061 posts
Paris-Sarkozy announced that it is diverting all EasyJet flights from GCM to Paris Orly due to the fact that no advance notice was given. Flights will be able to resume starting August 15th, 2012 on the August II Rotation Timetable.

Flights to Yorkshire are scheduled to start August 1st, 2012, starting on the August I Rotation Timetable.

Also today, Paris-Sarkozy announced that final terminal assignments have been given. (New Airline destinations are listed in parenthesis)

TERMINAL 1 - MAIN TERMINAL
Aer Lingus - Concourse A - (Dublin, Cork)
American Airlines - Concourse A
All Nippon Airlines - Concourse B
Air China - Concourse B
Arik Air - Concourse A (Lagos)
British Airways - Concouse A
EasyJet - Concourse C
Emirates - Concourse B
Finnair - Concourse A
Iberia - Concourse A
Lufthansa - Concourse B (Frankfurt, Munich, Dusseldorf, Hamburg)
Qantas - Concourse A
Singapore Airlines - Concourse B
South African Airways - Concourse B
SWISS - Concourse B (Zurich, Geneva)
TAP Portugal - Concourse B (Lisbon, Faro)
Turkish Airlines - Concourse B (Istanbul Ataturk, Antalya, Izmir, Adana)
United Airlines - Concourse B

TERMINAL 1R (Remote Terminal)
Air France Regional
BA Cityflyer (London-City)
Flybe (Southampton, Exeter, Birmingham, Manchester, Belfast)
Lufthansa CityLine (Stuttgart, Nuremberg, Leipzig/Halle, Dresden, Cologne, Frankfurt, Munich)
Luxair (Luxembourg)
SWISS European Airlines (Regional Services) (Salzburg, Zurich)

TERMINAL 2 (SKYTEAM & AE PARTNERS) - International Flights (outside of Europe) depart from Concourse E (excluding flights to Turkey) , EU flights depart from Concourse D, non-Skyteam flights depart from Concourse F

Aeroflot
AeroMexico (Mexico City, Cancun (Seasonal))
Air France
Alitalia
China Southern
Delta Airlines
Kenya Airways (Nairobi)
Korean Air (Seoul-Incheon, Jeju)
Vietnam Airlines (Ho Chi Minh City)
-----------------------------------
Concourse F Flights
Mountain Airlines (Denver, Salt Lake City, Jackson Hole (Seasonal, three times/month during season))
Royen Airlines (Dubai, Abu Dhabi)
Saudi Arabian Airlines (Jeddah, Riyadh, Damman, Ha'il, Madinah (Seasonal))
Snow Birds Airlines (Tokyo-Haneda, Osaka, Sapporo, Nagoya)
ArgentinaLines (Buenos Aires Ezezia, Cordoba (Seasonal))
Peruvian Airlines (Lima)
Australian Airlines (Perth, Sydney)

CARGO TERMINAL
Fedex Express
UPS Cargo
Cathay Pacific Cargo
Air China Cargo
Air France Cargo
British Airways World Cargo
Cargolux
Polar Air

cUDPatH.jpg

n.x.w.m

n.x.w.m

taiwanball

• Data Collector
  • 2,061 posts
Paris-Sarkozy International Airport would like to announce the start of a new Air Scotland rotation in the August I Rotation Timetable. The new rotation will include a once daily service to Inverness, a three times daily service to Edinburgh, a twice daily flight to Glasgow, and a daily flight to Rio De Janerio from Inverness. Airbus A320 and Boeing 777 aircraft are scheduled to operate services. Flights will be departing from Terminal 2, Concourse F.

Also, Paris-Sarkozy International declined the contract of the twice daily services from EasyJet from GCM due to slot constraints and other private reasons. EasyJet starting in the August II Rotation Timetable will increase frequency to Yorkshire from a daily flight to a thrice daily flight, due to GCM flights being cancelled.

cUDPatH.jpg

n.x.w.m

n.x.w.m

taiwanball

• Data Collector
  • 2,061 posts
I seem to be the only one updating any of this.... XD

The second standing airport has finally opened! Welcome to the world, Park City Regional Airport! Servicing 3 nearby ski resorts, as Park City received over 1 million tourists last year, we hope to sign contracts soon!

Terminal Image: http://www.gensler.c...on_exterior.jpg

Located a 5 minute drive away from some of the best ski resorts, our goal is to provide a affordable, quick way to travel to Park City. The main terminal houses 6 airlines, serving 12 destinations. The main runway, 1/19 is 5,750 feet long.

AIRLINES:

Delta Connection (Atlanta, Los Angeles, Salt Lake City)
United Express (Chicago O'hare (Seasonal), Denver, San Francisco)
Mountain Airlines (Jackson (Seasonal), Denver)
American Airlines (New York (Seasonal))
American Eagle (Los Angeles, Dallas (Seasonal))
US Airways Express (Phoenix)
Horizon Air (Seattle)

The first flight, Delta Connection flight 7813 departed Salt Lake City International at 0900 hours and arrived on runway 19 at 0930. Currently, the largest aircraft to land at the airport are MD-80 aircraft, which operate services to New York (all days except Sundays) and Miami (Saturdays) during the summer and winter on American Airlines.

Come fly with us today to the most comfortable airport in Utah, Park City Regional!

cUDPatH.jpg

n.x.w.m

n.x.w.m

taiwanball

• Data Collector
  • 2,061 posts
Park City Regional would like to announce that it has released it's Summer/Winter Timetable for 2012. The Fall Timetable will be available soon.

Also, a route map is now available. Please excuse the fact that the hub is Salt Lake City, due to contradictions with the mapping system.

http://www.gcmap.com..."12&MS=bm&DU=mi

Attached Files

cUDPatH.jpg

dasa123

dasa123

AE Player

• 27 posts

Welcome to the brand new main san francisco airport called... Aroon San francisco awesome intl airport!

Our airport has transferred over 25% of the traffic of the san francicso airport! 

We have 1 11,000 feet runway.

We have one terminal with 50 gates. the terminal is called "Aroon Mainline terminal"

we have a huge parking lot and a control tower.

We currently have Delta Airlines changing their hub from Los Angeles to Aroon San Francisco awesome intl airport.

We have around 150 daily flights going out.

Ioh

Ioh

Baaauussss

• 1,649 posts

this died like a year ago.

ADWAM.png

n.x.w.m

n.x.w.m

taiwanball

• Data Collector
  • 2,061 posts

So true. I thought this was gone. Ah...memories. :P

cUDPatH.jpg

Ioh

Ioh

Baaauussss

• 1,649 posts

So true. I thought this was gone. Ah...memories. :P

I thought you were gone :o

ADWAM.png

n.x.w.m

n.x.w.m

taiwanball

• Data Collector
  • 2,061 posts

I thought you were gone  :o

Was gone for about 2 months b/c of school and stuff. I'm back now, with summer. :) 

cUDPatH.jpg

Ioh

Ioh

Baaauussss

• 1,649 posts

Was gone for about 2 months b/c of school and stuff. I'm back now, with summer. :)

:awesome:

ADWAM.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users