What an RP Should look like

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Guest_andre77_*

Guest_andre77_*
  • Guests
As I have noticed, RP posts are not in proper formation.
Well, I am here to teach you the basic concept on an RP sentence (This is based on what I learned from NS.)

First of all, an RP is not about winning, It is about telling a story of some kind. Ether you like it or not, whatever
the post of the people above is what you must respect.

Here is an example:

Post 1 By Person 1

The Commander in chief of the country went into the meeting room with other leaders.
"What is this?" He said
"Well its a meeting." The leader of America responded.

Post 2 By Person 2

"Your late," Said the president of Indonesia.
"Don't worry, the meeting hasn't started yet" comforted the president of Russia.
The leaders began discussing on what the future was to be. The projector was used on the situation
of the world today.
"Well, the situation today is about a terrorist act brought by the Taliban this evening, because of this,
I invited you all to attend this meeting as soon as possible." Said the president of Canada.

Did you notice anything? Well, if you haven't, let me explain.
Post 1 is about the leader of a country being late.
While in post 2, the president of Indonesia is talking about the president being late.
It is related to the topic of the post above.

Ok, for business, this is very important. Aside from making this kind:

My Airline would want to order 21 MD-80 aircraft.

It should be written like a letter.
Like This:

To: The CEO of Sarena Industries Incorporated.

We would like to buy 14 STV-1 Transports for our military, as we do not have an air transport for the military at the moment at the total price
of $105 Million. Please deliver them to Area 4 once they have been completed. Thank you and have a good day.

Yours Truly, Ben Aldro.

Response:

To: The Defense Ministry of Rainara
Thank you for buying the STV-1 Transports. One STV-1 is expected to be delivered in 2 months and the order is to be completed in
December 2, 2023. We hope you will be satisfied with our product and we hope you can order more in the future.

Yours Truly: Carlos Vaxt

As long as the letter has the basic things and makes sense, it is ok. Make sure it is run in a spell checker (Except the name of the person sending vice versa)
and always mind the grammar.

Then, here is a good intro for you all.

In the morning of Friday in 2042, a soldier woke up and got in his station. With his fellow soldiers, they ate together and exercised.
However, when the news came of a war declaration against his proud nation, everyone was shocked. A war was not normal for this nation and was
not strong enough. "What the F***?" He said in shock. The next day, missiles came pouring down on the runway of the airbase, signalling an attack
by the other nation. They went into their stations but they were quickly decimated by the strong army.

(I think you all get this tutorial, and I hope you implement this in future days, CONOR DONT LOCK THIS YET THIS IS WIP!!!!!!!)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users