Ohai

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

LordMontenegro

LordMontenegro

AE Addict To-Be

• 17 posts

User's Awards

I've played AE off and on (much more on since I graduated last month) for a while now, but never really introduced myself except for posting a bug and some other stuff.

So Hi! I'm LordMontenegro and I was recently hired to be a flight attendant for a regional airline in the eastern US. I've loved aviation forever, so this game is a godsend. I've tried a lot of other airline simulation games (including paying a lot of money for Airline 5 and 6) but this is, far and away, the #1 game EVER.

Um... I guess I'll explain my airlines then. Since subsidiaries haven't been introduced yet, I got around that in the old games by forming the RIA Group, which consisted of Ryze International Airlines, MetropoShuttle, Ohana Airlines, and Zipline. With the new rules, Ryze and MetropoShuttle have merged under the Ryze name, while the other have been reborn as Zipline / Ohana Airlines (creative, no?), and will stay this way until subsidiaries happen. Main base is always Pittsburgh (I love that airport and if I could I would totally build a hub there IRL). Each division caters to a specific clientele. Ryze provides your traditional 3-class service on almost every route (2-class guarantee), MetropoShuttle caters to the elite and business travelers by offering multiple flights per day between large cities and hubs, Ohana handles flights to and from Hawaii, as well as inter-island flights, and the Zipline network provides service to nearly 200 smaller airports throughout the continental United States.

I'm really awesome at sporadically posting and then forgetting to check, so Lord knows how often I'll be on the boards ^^; But I do want to say thank you to the creators and programmers for all of their hard work; the Beta, even with some of its flaws, has gone above and beyond my expectations and I love every hour I spend on here!

/book

Moldova96

Moldova96

AE Winner

• AE Moderator / Data Collector
  • 2,024 posts
Nice to meet you LordMontenegro, are you from Montenegro origianlly or is it just a name like mine. I am not from Moldova but the United Kingdom.

eu30cUI.png

un1

un1

AE Developer

• AE Developer
  • 1,187 posts

User's Awards

2    3         
Ohai!

Btw thanks! :D

R6 - NSW Airlines

LordMontenegro

LordMontenegro

AE Addict To-Be

• 17 posts

User's Awards

Thanks for the kind welcomes!

The name Montenegro is the name of a character loosely based on me from a story I've been working on, so that's where the name comes from. I'm from the USA lol :P.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users