Photo

Progression

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Davoloid

Davoloid

• 7 posts
Hi, I've been playing for a week or so and thoroughly enjoy it! I've a question for the more experienced players.

Obviously in the early days, the cheapest plane to lease and buy is the Trislander, and that can be quite satisfying to see your route map fill up. But once you are able to afford a large plane (either lease or buy) like the Airbus and the Boeings that do 4000+ miles, is it worth keeping these going? I suspect that they contribute to demand in the airports you serve, and obviously connecting passengers, but that's fairly small fry.

I just find I have half a dozen of these, not costing me much but also bringing me in 5-10% of what a single big jet is doing.

So - is it worth it?!

Dave

(Loidon Air)

BritAbroad

BritAbroad

Moderator and Data Collector

• Data Manager
  • 1,677 posts
I say get rid, unless you need them specifically for routes with certain demands (short runway / low demand).
I tend to get straight into larger jets - in the 1970s beta, the first new aircraft I ordered was a Trident. There have been rounds where I saved for even bigger aircraft than that.

sagsmall.png

Conor

Conor

Angry Irishman

• AE Moderator
  • 1,404 posts
Yes i am the same as brit i normally go to lease a 737/A320 (if available) you can get atleast one if not two with your starting cash

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users