Photo

Moving flights between aircrafts - type problems?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

h3llr4iser

h3llr4iser

AE Player

• 48 posts
Hello,

I was trying to move some flights from my aging 737-400s to shiny new A320s; The weird thing is that while I was able to do it with no problem for the majority of my 737s, I have a couple that refuse to comply - when I click the "Move routes to a different aircraft" in the aircraft overview screen, a list containing only my other 737s comes out, no A320s showing, and I still have 3 of them that are completely idle (140 hours available).

It can't be a runway restriction problem, since all the 320s I got need a shorter runway that those battered 737s I'm trying to phase out.

Any ideas?

conmanflyer

conmanflyer

C

• 246 posts
heres what you need to look for-

-Range
-Runway reqs.
-time on aircraft

h3llr4iser

h3llr4iser

AE Player

• 48 posts
Nevermind, it had something to do with the hours - the 734 I was trying to phase out had only 2 "spare" hours and, for reasons connected with the different turnaround time between the 734 and the 320 (30 mins as opposed to 35) the Airbus didn't quite fit in. Not sure if this is a bug about rounding the 5 minutes to the "hour", but looks like it makes some sense anyway.

conmanflyer

conmanflyer

C

• 246 posts
ok, you can still turn 734s into A320s- but do it flight by flight

h3llr4iser

h3llr4iser

AE Player

• 48 posts
Yep, thanks, but I did it with a workaround - I "closed" 1 weekly flight (going from 7x to 6x on the route) for the retiring 734, giving it another 2 spare hours; At that point I could transfer everything on the 320 and, quite strangely, also reopen the slot I had previously closed. Weird :)

conmanflyer

conmanflyer

C

• 246 posts
i would just let it work around and if ur replacing mutliple planes, see if they are all compatible, lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users