- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Spenser

Spenser

Global Forum Moderator/Data Collector

• Veteran
  • 516 posts
I have seen this several times, how is it possible to have a load factor in the negatives? Can this be fixed,

Also,

On the classic route map there seems to be an error. Some cities are all by themselves with no routes and some routes are missing.

Last bug (I promise),
When you look at the details of an airport and all the cities served from it, and you go to the lease gates button and decide how many you want, you get a message, airport board will not allow you to rent more than 5 gates in total. You have already gates there.
when in all actuality I tried to rent one and I dont have gates there.

Thanks for the help,

Spenser
Flown in-A319, A320, 717, 737-300, 737-700, 737-800, 757-200, 757-300, 767-200ER, 767-300, 767-300ER, MD-11, MD-82, MD-83, MD-88, MD-90, L-1011 Tristar, DC-10, CRJ-200, CRJ-700, CRJ-900, Dash 8 (100 and 300), Saab 340, ERJ-175

Yuxi

Yuxi

AE Developer

• AE Developer
  • 4,364 posts

I have seen this several times, how is it possible to have a load factor in the negatives?

Can you provide an example (city pair)? I haven't experienced this myself.

On the classic route map there seems to be an error. Some cities are all by themselves with no routes and some routes are missing.

The classic route map should (and will) be retired, as it cannot be updated to work with changes made to the database.

When you look at the details of an airport and all the cities served from it, and you go to the lease gates button and decide how many you want, you get a message, airport board will not allow you to rent more than 5 gates in total. You have already gates there.
when in all actuality I tried to rent one and I dont have gates there.

Fixed :P

9M-TKS

9M-TKS

• 888 posts
I can get -2% connecting pax sometimes.
Posted Image

First to fly - Airbus A350, B787-9 in AE8

Yuxi

Yuxi

AE Developer

• AE Developer
  • 4,364 posts
Negative connecting passenger should no longer appear (dunno how they existed in the first place, but I've added an additional check).

If someone sees or gets negative LF on a route again, please post the city pair in a new bug report.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users