Photo

Route Research - does it really work

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

avinash

avinash

• 2 posts
I have gone through the forum, and found few topics on this..

In one topic i found that the bug has been fixed but I started playing recently and used route research while researching it will show positive value after buying plane and gates when you start this route it will give you negative value..

I have tried all versions of SIM here but same thing... I wanted to start route which make real profit or at least keep going with your business but here i find them negative only.. while research it will be profitable but later its negative when you implement it... Yes competition does affect your profits but strategy is the key to make profit with competition..

I have lost interest in game just cause of this research option which is didn't work at least for me I know.. Is it possible to remove this option from the game so at least people think there own on routes to use and self study and knowledge to start a route.. or at least make it better and give proper data..

There is another thing.. While running a plane on route its show me negative earning where as other airline with same aircraft and more ticket price make profit.. How this is calculated :puzzled:??

May be i sound stupid here but i just mention what i felt playing this SIMs.. Although there is no doubt this game i found better than others:saint:..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users