Photo

Suggestions/Ideas

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Air S

Air S

• 130 posts
I've played this game for quite a few rounds now and have a few ideas that would help improve the frustrations that I have with the game. Forgive me if these have been mentioned before

1. Currently, the game limits you to 2 aircraft per family per manufacturer per game month. I think this should be changed to a total order limit of around 20-25 aircraft overall. Therefore, large fleets can be established of a particular aircraft. Frankly, my plans have no use for around 60% of aircraft families. What I want to order are Airbus 320, Boeing 737 and Tupolev aircraft. However, I can really only order up to 8 planes therefore a month. Instead it should be changed so all my orders can be in the families I choose. To explain this in more detail, cap overall orders at a certain level eg. 25 planes a month. Under this, you could order 25 Tupolev 204s for example or still continue ordering 25 different types of aircraft.

2. Better alliance features eg codesharing

3. Flight Numbers for flights

4. Aircraft naming for easier route updating

5. "Premium" ammenities for airlines that raise revenue. eg passenger lounges, inflight meals and refreshments, AVOD systems and inflight internet.

For the passenger lounges, you pay an initial startup fee plus a small maintainance fee (like when establishing a hub) at the airport. This increases revenue for all flights to/from that airport.

For AVOD/internet, you pay a charge when ordering an aircraft, and revenue is increased.

For meals/refreshment, you pay per passenger and get extra revenue.

ratje79

ratje79

• 11 posts
  • WLM ID:Ralphkastelijn@hotmail.com
I agree that a delivery of one type of aircraft limited by 2 is irritating.

maybe stating the number of aircrafts deliverred to 5 a month of an aircraft type is better and then limit the delivering of a manifacturer to 10 and all to 20 or something like that.

Very difficult materia this is because you got to think about many players: seasoned and newcomers.

maybe it will work better to make it a social game where you get more teams and not inividual players in an alliance;)

greets,
ratje79 Garuda Singnapore Airlines

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users