Photo

Really really high income tax?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

ua85

ua85

• 12 posts
Hi, I'm new to the whole simulation, but I logged out and came back in 4 hours with a hit of $26m in "income tax."

Is this calculation right?

I'm United America

Yuxi

Yuxi

AE Developer

• AE Developer
  • 4,365 posts
Welcome to AE! :)

Judging by your ticket sales, that's definitely not right. The beta game gets glitchy past year 10 or 12 and will be reset (everyone will start over from scratch) this weekend. After the reset, I plan to change the income tax system to a flat tax for everyone, which should (if nothing else) make it more reliable.

For now, I suggest you play on the regular sim2 server instead - that's much less buggy and is more stable in the long run.

TommyC81

TommyC81

• 41 posts
On the topic I've noticed some weird bugs lately also:

Like every second month I have revenues of 13 million, the next month back to the regular 400 million.

And the best one so far is a sudden 250 million expense for aircraft maintenance, compared to the regular 10 million.

Checked the account statement to see what it said, but the statement only covers a few days, so couldn't find anything.

TommyC81

TommyC81

• 41 posts
Hmm, looks like it sorted itself out somehow as I got 631 million back on taxes, returning me to about where I was before the hefty, surprising, maintenance and other things.

ua85

ua85

• 12 posts
Just to show some quick math:

Ticket sales of around: $65m
Income Tax: $390m
Plane Main. Costs: $131m
Total Reoccurring: $100m

Kind of wondering how I am staying in business.

Steve752

Steve752

Freedom Airways

• 12 posts
Yeah I also received a hit of $40,750,338,698 in Sim 2 beta. That is HUGE!!! I make nearly $6 million in ticket sales daily and usually have between $400M and $600M on hand at any time so logging on and seeing this nearly made me faint! Look at my stats now!

Cash: $-44,372,023,259.00

Daily Operating Profit: $5,963,401

This is terrible, I sure hope there is a reset soon because I won't be able to operate with this kind of debt. I just find it really interesting that my expenses last year accounted for were a total of $1,475,061,566 and as of April of Year 16 my expenses were $47,246,155,685. This is a horrendous bug that needs to be fixed as soon as possible!
Posted Image

--
Steve
CEO
Freedom Airways (Sim 2 Beta)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users