Getting Started

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

sfeyenoord1

sfeyenoord1

• 1 posts
Hello everybody!

Absolutely love the idea from this game. But theres a big problem for me, thats how do i get started. I figured out how to get a route started. But then?? How do i get passengers on, how do the aircraft actually depart? And so on. Basicly how do i get my airline running? Searched on the website, but theres nothing like a Getting Started guide....

If anybody can help me that would be apreciated allot!
Thanks in advance, Stefan

allegiant

allegiant

• 54 posts
We used to have a Manual but that link is now dead, if anybody knows the link for the Manual please post.

Basically now you should have some cash and a plane along with gates at your home airport. Now you need to buy a gate at an airport you want to fly to but make sure whatever plane you have can make it that far. Once you buy the gate, you can go to the Route page and set up the route with the ticket price and number of frequencies. Once you do this, the route will start operating and hopefully making money. Don't buy too many gates at first, try to find one or two that make good money and then try to get to get bigger planes, gate costs can eat you up so don't carried away at first.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users