- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

aals

aals

AAL'S Spain

• 64 posts
Hello,

I would like to present my new airline, AAL'S Airline.
This airline has as the main objective to serve national flights within Spain. To do so, the airline has a fleet of 2 aircraft, ATR 72-500 and one BAe RJ-85. We also have ordered another ATR 72-500 to expand our services.
In the future, the airline will have one fleet for national flights (BAe RJ 85), another one for international flights (either B737 or A319) and another one for intercontinental flights (either A330 or B777).
Actually, the company serves routes from Madrid to other spanish cities (and AJA) but in a short time, the company will offer new national routes from Barcelona.
I know I am too optimistic by stating that the airline will offer intercontinental routes, but impossible is nothing. The airline will soon operate to the Canary Islands. :airplane

aals

aals

AAL'S Spain

• 64 posts
I'm glad to inform that AAL'S Airline has recently received a new ATR-72-500, which is part of the national fleet.

I am also glad to inform that AAL'S Airline has opened new routes from: Barcelona, Bilbao, Asturias, Valencia, Murcia and Malaga.

Benefits have increased to $906,000, but we still have a 3 million debt.

aals

aals

AAL'S Spain

• 64 posts
AAL'S Airline has purchased its first long-haul widebody, the DC-10-10. It will be operating from Madrid to Tenerife, as well as from Madrid and Malaga to London Heatrow.

Due to this purchase, the airline's benefits have increased up to $1,474 Million and it has 2,427 daily passengers. The actual fleet consists of:

-ATR-72-500 (x2)
-BAe RJ-85 (x1)
-DC-10-10 (x1)

aals

aals

AAL'S Spain

• 64 posts
Strategy change. AAL'S Airline's fleet will definitely consist of BAe RJ-100s and ATR 72s for domestic flights and A319s and BAe RJ-100s for short-haul flights (European flights).

I would also like to announce that the DC-10-10 has been sold in order to buy a BAe RJ-100. This change is due to the fleet unification, the fewer aircraft types the better. International flights have been cancelled in order to have good connections within Spain. Once national flights are well organised, international short-haul routes will be launched in an special way. I mean that in AAL'S Airline, I want to have international flights from each Spanish airport, if the route is profitable or, at least, is not non-profitable.

Once European services are ok, intercontinental routes will be introduced. All the rest is secret.

aals

aals

AAL'S Spain

• 64 posts
AAL'S Airline has started its first important international route, Milan. Milan has flights to most cities in Spain.

We have received our first A319, which is now serving our international flights. We have also purchased a Cessna Citation, now in service between Ajaccio and Milan.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users